Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Greg10yes

Reaction score
I placed my order and got my VON number on 10/20/22, got my VIN number from Granger on 10/26/22, the spreadsheets states my VON number won’t load in the spreadsheet but on the tracker it comes up.

Attachments

• 60450AD6-663E-4257-91E8-7E1D76B4C05C.png
    60450AD6-663E-4257-91E8-7E1D76B4C05C.png
    565.5 KB · Views: 26

Rip

Reaction score
There are the ones that are in D1 status (assuming the sheet is correct). It would be interesting to see what if anything they have in common, like color…
The 2500 Laramie I have ordered in D1 status is diamond black color, level 1 equipment group, bed utility group, 5th wheel towing group, chrome bumpers, anti-spin, cargo camera, brown leather interior, and a few other minor options which I would think would not make a difference in production scheduling.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
The 2500 Laramie I have ordered in D1 status is diamond black color, level 1 equipment group, bed utility group, 5th wheel towing group, chrome bumpers, anti-spin, cargo camera, brown leather interior, and a few other minor options which I would think would not make a difference in production scheduling.
Wondering if color could be a factor. I think it was BRV10 that mentioned you need 10 trucks of the same color for a run. I don't see too many other folks getting Hydro Blue, so maybe that's why mine is still sitting around not being updated like some other 23s. It might take a minute to round up 10 of us to run that color in the paint booth. Of course, I think all of us are just bored of waiting and coming up with anything we can at this point. Haha.

Last edited:

pr3dict

Reaction score
Same here, just picked up a brand new 35’ Montana 5th wheel, my 1500 Ram looked at it, curled up in the fetal position and said please no.
Same! I just picked up a Montana 3121RL.

In other news
Completely scared that my unit isnt going to be made lol. I literally placed one of the first orders on Sep 11th. Dealer has told me a VIN but nothing comes up on the tracker. I think it has to do with an issue w/ the build system in the beginning. My order sheet has 5th wheel prep but NO Rambox Delete. I have a feeling thats going to cause some issue with it being produced even though its in D status.

1669145807315.png

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
First color to 10 wins!
Haha. I think my black, gray and white friends are going to beat out my Hydro Blue power wagon for first to 10. Although on a separate note I did get the email this afternoon stating it was being scheduled so who the heck knows?!

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
PW trucks have always been a slower build it seems over the last year.

Greg10yes

Reaction score

In other news
Completely scared that my unit isnt going to be made lol. I literally placed one of the first orders on Sep 11th. Dealer has told me a VIN but nothing comes up on the tracker. I think it has to do with an issue w/ the build system in the beginning. My order sheet has 5th wheel prep but NO Rambox Delete. I have a feeling thats going to cause some issue with it being produced even though its in D status.
The first configuration I got didn't show the ram-box delete, when I changed the color to PPX Patriot Blue Pearl Coat then the delete showed up with the discount for it.

Ours is a 3121RL as well. here is it behind my brothers truck bringing it home since I don't have a truck yet!!!!
1669150651261.png

pr3dict

Reaction score
The first configuration I got didn't show the ram-box delete, when I changed the color to PPX Patriot Blue Pearl Coat then the delete showed up with the discount for it.

Ours is a 3121RL as well. here is it behind my brothers truck bringing it home since I don't have a truck yet!!!!
View attachment 47677

Strengthens my worry that it's not going to be built and it's stuck somewhere.

This is mine... Picked it up a few weeks ago.

1669155933303.png

Last edited:

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score

In other news

View attachment 47671
What's the VIN?

Ironsides77

Reaction score
Mine will be last, thats what I get for buying something with all the options :(
haha

phatboy64

Reaction score
So. One is black also but Limited…I interesting

phatboy64

Reaction score
Wondering if color could be a factor. I think it was BRV10 that mentioned you need 10 trucks of the same color for a run. I don't see too many other folks getting Hydro Blue, so maybe that's why mine is still sitting around not being updated like some other 23s. It might take a minute to round up 10 of us to run that color in the paint booth. Of course, I think all of us are just bored of waiting and coming up with anything we can at this point. Haha.
Yeah that is what I was thinking but it seem like the D1s are all over the place in terms of color

Users who are viewing this thread