Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSFW Funny Pics and MEMES Thread - no nudity - PICS AND MEMES ONLY

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Are any of these political “memes” actually funny? Most of them are just straight up attacks. I’d love to not post anything political at all, but then we’d have the appearance that everyone on this forum is a hard core right winger hell bent on attacking everyone that doesn’t believe exactly what they do, and that’s just not the case. I’ll do my best to find memes that are intended to be funny though.
You need some darker humor! Or to atleast not get offended on the internet…

CC9FD651-8F9F-4C0C-89EA-6A80D7C54F7E.jpeg

jsalbre

Reaction score
You need some darker humor! Or to atleast not get offended on the internet…

View attachment 45173
After 21 and counting years in the military my humor is darker than belongs on a public forum, and I’m nearly impossible to offend. I just tend to not find humor in insulting people who aren’t around to defend themselves. There are some truly hilarious non-political memes that get posted here on occasion though. I just wish it was more of that. When I come in and take a glance here during breaks from work I want things that make me laugh and worry less about the world we live in, not more. The more we fight amongst ourselves as a country the weaker we are. Finding common ground and a way to get along is our best chance of survival.

Sorry, back to the memes!

66B63AB1-1B5F-47AD-8E03-BCD5EFA1AF3D.jpegAA25693F-3EB3-4035-B2D6-A5EA8BBBE74B.jpeg

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Politics is THE single most important subject as it relates to the preservation of the greatest country in the history of the world.

It should be discussed EVERYWHERE at all times. If you have a facts to support your opinions -- go for it.

The problem is the left doesn't operate in the land of facts so....

"REMOVE politics from the forums!" Get the **** outa here with that crap. Be a man and articulate your point. Be offended. Or not.

Such a soft, pansy-ass world these days.
Im in canada and we are no better but that statement about america being the greatest country in the world is a load of garbage and always has been. It is a good place to live i am sure but it is nowhere near the greatest… here is a few examples

I know that alot of you are going to disagree with me but its purely fact that the USA has not been on top for long time except for maybe national debt and military size…

AEF10C5E-4399-4C50-AC88-D635142AEAF8.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread