Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

QuattroCS

Reaction score
Hello fellow forum members

My original order from Gainesville Dodge in Florida was never canceled by the dealer, this truck/build will be arriving any day now. In the event anyone is interested, let me know I can pass along the salesman's details. I have no vested interest or kickback on this, merely sharing and passing on the information.

signal-2022-09-19-130227.jpeg

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
All you guys waiting and wondering when it’ll be in your hands just be patient. Between JB and shipping it gets aggravating for sure but the end result is worth it.
Just got mine back from ceramic coating and it makes a world of difference. 1614AF08-753D-4767-8B9D-64091FE0CB1E.jpeg

762fmj

Reaction score
Hello fellow forum members

My original order from Gainesville Dodge in Florida was never canceled by the dealer, this truck/build will be arriving any day now. In the event anyone is interested, let me know I can pass along the salesman's details. I have no vested interest or kickback on this, merely sharing and passing on the information.

View attachment 44483
Howdy from Jacksonville!

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Does the dealer have a general timeline for the vehicle to get delivered to them from when it’s delivered to the local rail yard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope.

mlemo18

Reaction score
Can anybody who has taken delivery from MD recently share how long it took from being offloaded from the train in port Allen to delivery in Lake Charles?

USNavyEOD

Reaction score
Can anybody who has taken delivery from MD recently share how long it took from being offloaded from the train in port Allen to delivery in Lake Charles?
My order went from Midlothian to MD in 2 weeks. I am picking it up this Friday. Port Allen might be a little faster due to proximity and volume going their direction??

rMoose1776

Reaction score
Oh man, I just went from Shippable to not shippable, this can’t be good. No movement from Aug.
I was so close. I think I saw the cartel driving it around town on google maps……….
How did you get that screen that shows "Shippable"? My truck may be in the same situation.

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
Mine was about a month, and I know others that were on the same train that were longer for some reason.

Gdolboy54

Reaction score
Just got a text from the dealer here in plano illinois. She said there was a scheduled ship date of oct 14th. But yet on the tracker it doesn't show the truckbas bein in production or built. Still shows scheduled...

Pressure_welder

Reaction score
Just got a text from the dealer here in plano illinois. She said there was a scheduled ship date of oct 14th. But yet on the tracker it doesn't show the truckbas bein in production or built. Still shows scheduled...
as i came to find out, your first "shipping date" is generally 4 days +/- of your actual build date

shawnb

Reaction score
I ordered a 22 3500 Tradesman (with almost every option) on 11 Aug 2022, and it's been sitting in the "Order Confirmed" state ever since. Judging by the posts I'm seeing in this forum, I'm guessing I may not see my new truck for a while...

Screenshot 2022-09-20 154500.jpg

Screenshot 2022-09-20 154420.jpg

Pressure_welder

Reaction score
I ordered a 22 3500 Tradesman (with almost every option) on 11 Aug 2022, and it's been sitting in the "Order Confirmed" state ever since. Judging by the posts I'm seeing in this forum, I'm guessing I may not see my new truck for a while...

View attachment 44546

View attachment 44547
I would definatly say sit down and get comfortable! however it does seem like Ram is starting to get back to somewhat realistic delivery times. Someone if i remember correctly was 35 days order to delivery which is mind boggling. Yet on the other hand some are still waiting that put in an order a year ago. For me i am currently at 106 days now since order, took me 86 days to be built and just waiting on a train now. I forsee roughly 3 or more weeks travel to get from mexico to canada.

It does seem like the lower trim levels are pumping out faster though, but you could also see a relatively long wait at outside vendors for certain add ons to your truck. Atleast you have reassurance in knowing that it has to be built by the end of october as their switching over to 23s....

Lettikka

Reaction score
I remember when I first got here and I saw all the old timers talking about JB jail and I would think..... When my truck gets built I am not going to be that overdramatic. Now the tables are turned and I am feeling the pain they felt. The closer it gets the more anticipation there is and at the JB point in the game all you can think about is your new ride baking in the sun missing all sorts of rides home. Ugghhhh

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
On 9/20 at 15:38pm you went into production, E status.

Users who are viewing this thread