Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I wonder why I have never gotten a delivery date? I see several on here that have a delivery date with their trucks just being built and not shipped yet. Mine has been in KZLD status since 7-27. Dealer checked earlier this week and it said it had been released from some "informal quality control check." I am starting to have that feeling I might be that guy who waited for several months for his truck to show up after everything else went so smooth.....
You have all kinds of codes, JBL, JBOA, You are still KZLD since 7/27 though.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Oh yeah boys, we have movement!! Dealer told me that it was scheduled for build on Aug. 31st a month ago when the status changed to "Scheduled". She was spot on it seems!!!
By the way I checked the tracker this morning and there was no change. Checked it again at lunch today and it had updated. Seems like we had a conversation a few pages back and some were wondering if it only updated at night or over the weekend. Looks like it can update in the middle of the week, in the middle of the day!!
JB

joeycamp

Reaction score
I wonder why I have never gotten a delivery date? I see several on here that have a delivery date with their trucks just being built and not shipped yet. Mine has been in KZLD status since 7-27. Dealer checked earlier this week and it said it had been released from some "informal quality control check." I am starting to have that feeling I might be that guy who waited for several months for his truck to show up after everything else went so smooth.....
Nice truck. Built the same day and still not shipped. @brv10 any info other than what I can see?

1662119024548.png

kevin588127

Reaction score
They'll do either, but I'm catching a ride.
I chose the same. I wanted to be the first to drive my new truck. They sent a nice driver and it was a pleasant 2 hr drive over to the dealership. Truck was ready to go when I got there.

762fmj

Reaction score
I chose the same. I wanted to be the first to drive my new truck. They sent a nice driver and it was a pleasant 2 hr drive over to the dealership. Truck was ready to go when I got there.
My driver was Randy, and he was a super nice. We chatted the whole way.

TroyMcClure

Reaction score
Man my heart goes out to you sir! As a fellow canadian i must say that is a brutal wait peroid hopefully your final delivery date is correct. Where are you located? Iam in manitoba. I have been lucky? I guess. 2.5 months in D status, so far 3-4 weeks in D1. Aparently was scheduled 8/27 to be built but still no movement. Dealer says to expect a late sept to mid oct delivery so thatd be 5-5.5 months if that holds true.

I think you'll be looking at realistically early to mid-November based on my build history but who knows though with the logistics.

West1986

Reaction score
Anyone know of dealerships offering at least 5% off invoice? I looked and couldn't find here in forums. I ordered one through machaik in Georgetown tx, but got only 2k off msrp.... But then i found people talking about 5% plus off invoice? Thanks in advance

kevin588127

Reaction score
Anyone know of dealerships offering at least 5% off invoice? I looked and couldn't find here in forums. I ordered one through machaik in Georgetown tx, but got only 2k off msrp.... But then i found people talking about 5% plus off invoice? Thanks in advance
Mark dodge in LA and granger in IA were both doing it last I knew.

Tjm1571

Reaction score
@brv10

tracker updated to built... can you see what the status code is on this? Appreciate it!! 3C6UR5FJ1NG364412 Thank you sir!!

Lettikka

Reaction score
I got my build sheet today and was planning on going through it tonight. Can anyone point me to a good resource for researching some of the some of the items on the sheet that are not very intuitive?

Scubaz66

Reaction score
Talk about getting desperate for truck drivers!
WoW! I see desperation in the corporate minds of the trucking company who currently has the contract for moving Chrysler vehicles. This tells me they're struggling to meet their ETA's as agreed when they were awarded the contract. I would have liked to have been the fly on the wall during that meeting.......

"Well Sir, we're having trouble meeting your ETA, let us hire your employees so they can show us how to do it"

Given the current government regulations on hours allowed to drive as well as the low pay structure the numbers identified in the wages are no where near true expectation. Very few commercial drivers make those wages.

Personally I'd think twice before jumping the boat, unless there is a planned layoff in the near future for the Chrysler Employee.

Lots of hidden agenda.....

Elcorbs

Reaction score
My truck was built 8/5 and went straight to JB status according to @brv10. My dealer just tells me it KZLT. I also don’t have a delivery date showing on my tracker.

West1986

Reaction score
Have my order in 08/26. Debating if I should cancel for 2023... Thought i read 2023's production start date delayed, but told 25 weeks roughly for the 2022... So im guessing 2023's would be possibly quicker or around the same time. Thoughts/suggestions?

Wacarpini

Reaction score
Order my 5500 12/18/21. Got built 7/2/22. As of today 9/3/22. Just sitting in Mexico. Ram offers no info nor do they care. Today 9 weeks built and Sitting.

Users who are viewing this thread