Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

M376X6

Reaction score
Have you already done your financing and gotten the vehicle in your name? I've entered my new truck info into my Mopar Owner account but it doesn't show any info and says I am not the owner. Just curious how you guys are getting info from the truck. Thanks.
I traded my 2019 Charger Hellcat in and paid the rest with cash.

M376X6

Reaction score
I just looked at your window sticker, the painted side steps do not retract
Yeah, I asked the salesman and his answer was they were standard on the Limited's but because there is no such a shortage and backorder they have removed them. Who knows, they look great anyway.

Bombaman

Reaction score
Apparently someone at the dealership likes the truck, they've put on 21 miles since it got delivered.

Dealer PDI requires a test drive, plus they went to the gas station etc. They may also get it cleaned by a 3rd party offsite. I wouldnt worry about it. As you say at 50 gallon full tank is like $250, worthwile trade.

M376X6

Reaction score
Brought it home last night. I've been going over the Aux switch information learning about the programming and wiring. The 12 inch screen is incredible. The cameras on the truck as well as the trailer surround set up is awesome. I next have to do the camera installation on the trailer. I am astounded at how quiet and comfortable this truck is. I thought the 1/3 more power from the HO combined with the 4.10s would give a little better power. No, it's not a little, it is a lot. And when you step down on the throttle you can hear that diesel rumble ever so slightly, loud enough to know you're pushing some power.

Attachments

• IMG_0594.JPG
    IMG_0594.JPG
    580.9 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0595.JPG
    IMG_0595.JPG
    656.1 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0596.JPG
    IMG_0596.JPG
    671.9 KB · Views: 62

gator6

Reaction score
Brought it home last night. I've been going over the Aux switch information learning about the programming and wiring. The 12 inch screen is incredible. The cameras on the truck as well as the trailer surround set up is awesome. I next have to do the camera installation on the trailer. I am astounded at how quiet and comfortable this truck is. I thought the 1/3 more power from the HO combined with the 4.10s would give a little better power. No, it's not a little, it is a lot. And when you step down on the throttle you can hear that diesel rumble ever so slightly, loud enough to know you're pushing some power.

Which camera are you installing? There is another page with info on that. I’ve done the Trailer 360° and digital rearview on my 5er. Just finished putting a new extension on that should solve my issues hopefully.

Nice looking truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gator6

Reaction score
Woop Woop!!!!
Been waiting long enough just to post this:::
Photos of the stud came in today. Thank the Lawd!

God Mike! Weren’t ours built the same day? I’m glad you’re so much closer to getting it finally!

728d0f2b652755f0e493b84c93aa6225.png

Elcorbs

Reaction score
Joined the wait club back in June. Been in D status for almost a month now. Dealer said 4-8 months. Might get it before we have to winterize the camper…..

ORDER PROCESSED
JUN-22-2022

ESTIMATED DELIVERY
TBD

VEHICLE
3500 LIMITED MEGA CAB 4X4 4WD
I too ordered mine 3 June 2022 and have yet to have a status change. My dealer told me it would be 6 months so I am not expecting the truck till December. Traveling with the travel trailer from West to East coast 2 times in 2023 for 2 grandchildren's weddings.

M376X6

Reaction score
Which camera are you installing? There is another page with info on that. I’ve done the Trailer 360° and digital rearview on my 5er. Just finished putting a new extension on that should solve my issues hopefully.

Nice looking truck!

The trailer surround view system you ad as an accessory. I think it was around 995. They put in the rear bumper connector and in the box you get is the main junction box, four cables and four cameras. You mount them on your trailer as you see fit.
I think its a great idea to mount two of them so I get a good view of where the rear of that trailer is going so I don't back into something and then one in front and another in the rear to look at truck/cargo tie downs on the trailer itself. The truck surround, digital rear view mirror and cargo box cameras are already installed and working.

gator6

Reaction score
The trailer surround view system you ad as an accessory. I think it was around 995. They put in the rear bumper connector and in the box you get is the main junction box, four cables and four cameras. You mount them on your trailer as you see fit.
I think its a great idea to mount two of them so I get a good view of where the rear of that trailer is going so I don't back into something and then one in front and another in the rear to look at truck/cargo tie downs on the trailer itself. The truck surround, digital rear view mirror and cargo box cameras are already installed and working.

I’ve installed everything on my trailer…
dff50fad3bcee2e5df440be1b5ec839f.jpg

99mo

Reaction score
Its hot and sticky outside - makes me want to stir stir stir. So uhhhh can you tow with the hemi or strictly highway cruising empty???
Playing Keyboard warrior is like dry humping. It feels good, but you get Nooooo satisfaction.

matemike

Reaction score
Its hot and sticky outside - makes me want to stir stir stir. So uhhhh can you tow with the hemi or strictly highway cruising empty??
God Mike! Weren’t ours built the same day? I’m glad you’re so much closer to getting it finally!

Sure was, close to it. F46D583D-0A81-48A7-A001-6C642E6F0BB3.png

Users who are viewing this thread