Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

pacnw1963

Reaction score
For what is worth - using the numbers off of our spreadsheet that @OfficerDirtySanchez created (and these are rough numbers as some of the data on the spreadsheet is incomplete because users have not updated him like they should - shame on you!):

1,473 - trucks on the list with full VIN
1,372 - trucks built to date
1,079 - trucks delivered to date
394 - trucks undelivered and stuck somewhere
101 - trucks unbuilt

And the list continues of things we do to pass our time playing the wait game :cool:

Last edited:

QuattroCS

Reaction score
For what is worth - using the numbers off of our spreadsheet that @OfficerDirtySanchez created (and these are rough numbers as some of the data on the spreadsheet is incomplete because users have not updated him like they should - shame on you!):

1,473 - trucks on the list with full VIN
1,372 - trucks built to date
1,079 - trucks delivered to date
394 - trucks undelivered and stuck somewhere
101 - trucks unbuilt

And the list continues of things we do to pass our time playing the wait game :cool:
there are also canceled orders that shift the numbers a bit.

AK_Rams

Reaction score
Hi,
I’m going through Anchorage Chrysler on the north side after getting burned by Lithia nickel and diming me. They’ve been on the level so far and trade offer is pretty good on my 1500. I’d love to have the time to do something like but in the Lower 48, but I don’t
I bought my last two Rams from Lithia, but they are definitely not the same dealership anymore. Anchorage Chrysler tried to nickel and dime me on my trade and didn't want to deal on a factory order. I would get a quote from MD just to see if you can get a little extra off the price you get here. I do understand no being able to go to the lower 48, but you can also get a quote from wrightway auto and Reindeer about how much they can get an order home from a dealership in the PNW. Just trying to give you some options to help out. We don't have a lot of the options that the lower 48 has in car dealerships.

QuattroCS

Reaction score
That would make sense…LOL…sorry, there was no way I was going line by line of over 1,400 lines of data to figure out.

Maybe my next bout of insane waiting boredom :D :D :D
my last update in the vin thread has the canceled counts per month.

Total canceled order count is 67.

Ktm2smoker

Reaction score
While I had entered my order data through the questionnaire, there were fields blank and ones that I would be willing to fill in. I couldn't figure out how..... I found and joined this thread around page 1400 !

pacnw1963

Reaction score
While I had entered my order data through the questionnaire, there were fields blank and ones that I would be willing to fill in. I couldn't figure out how..... I found and joined this thread around page 1400 !

LOL...and here we are on page 1742 and 34,833 post...WOW!

If you right click on the box on your line where you want data entered, then click comments. That will open a comment box and just add the data you want entered (ex: JB - 5/19...funny I would use that as an example, right?), and then whenever @OfficerDirtySanchez gets a chance to go in and add the data, he will and the comment will disappear.

Hope that made sense...clear as mud?

Ktm2smoker

Reaction score
Clear as Billet Silver!

I just went to do it and everything is filled out now, some kinda magic !

.....I guess all I have left to do is put in delivered when it happens.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Clear as Billet Silver!

I just went to do it and everything is filled out now, some kinda magic !

.....I guess all I have left to do is put in delivered when it happens.

"Toto, there's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no place like home."

No, I don't think so: THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE KZX!!!!

BulldogGK

Reaction score
Well, the truck that was built for me on May 2nd is still sitting in Mexico. The update I got from the dealer still says Dealer ETA is TBD, and the most recent event was "Service Event - Paper Hanging" whatever that means. Does this mean anything to anyone else? All I can really decipher is that it's still in Saltillo.

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 2.24.43 PM.png

pacnw1963

Reaction score
It’s official, my brother in law took delivery for me this morning. 2 days from MD to California. 1800 miles give or take
Beautiful truck! Congratulations. Now since you ordered 3 weeks before me in almost the exact same truck, is there any possibility I could take deliver in 3 weeks?

I think NOT... :cool:

Last edited:

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Well, the truck that was built for me on May 2nd is still sitting in Mexico. The update I got from the dealer still says Dealer ETA is TBD, and the most recent event was "Service Event - Paper Hanging" whatever that means. Does this mean anything to anyone else? All I can really decipher is that it's still in Saltillo.

View attachment 40950
From what I can gather, Service Event - Paper Hanging typically happens around the time the vehicle is done being built and is waiting to get loaded.

What concerns me is the Force Majeure on 6/28. Isn't that around the time of the train derailment? Force Majeure is unforeseeable circumstances that prevent someone from fulfilling a contract. Act of God, train derailment...UGH

Or...I could have no idea what I am talking about! Pondering the possibilities.

@brv10 probably has better insight

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread