Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Omg the comments made my day. The old man jb step wait had me in stitches for a while.

Round is a shape, all in good fun and what I like to call RA meeting (Ram's Anonymous), we help each other out.

Drinks and hanging out, I'm down for the cause for sure, I have coolers, Ice and Walmart, also RV park Down the street and a bunch more close-by. You guys come down l'll get the beer and cigars.

Nothing fancier than outdoors, Drinking and 2A. There is even a county run open range.

It would be a pleasure to be in y'all's company.
Hi, my names pacnw1963, and I’m a Ramaholic, and I’ve been waiting for 127 days

QuattroCS

Reaction score

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Coming up on 62 and still building the future for you guys, bottoms up!
You sir are in the same league as @Brutal_HO … both of you RDAMEN!!! What you do for all of us, of you’re own free will and voluntarily is beyond reproach! You lead the Ram Anonymous groups and help us keep our sanity. Thank you both for all you do, it is much appreciated, beyond words!!!

Merd 3500

Reaction score
Ordered 1/9/2022 built 6/17 and delivered to me 7/7 Can’t complain about the shipping speed .I’m so glad I stuck it out and thanks to all that has helped me threw this wait this forum is the tits . Buy the way I graduated high school in 1980!!!!

Attachments

• A65615A4-94DE-498A-9E2C-60597222AF92.jpeg
    A65615A4-94DE-498A-9E2C-60597222AF92.jpeg
    955.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 6EF06268-ABD5-4BB8-8E9E-EA3694C0CFD9.jpeg
    6EF06268-ABD5-4BB8-8E9E-EA3694C0CFD9.jpeg
    971.4 KB · Views: 45

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
I’d like to take this moment to thank each and everyone of you that serve and have served this great country. Many of you made sacrifices, endured, and overcame so the rest of us can enjoy the freedoms we hold dear. Thank You !!

I regret not being part of the brotherhood but that’s a different story…

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Ordered 1/9/2022 built 6/17 and delivered to me 7/7 Can’t complain about the shipping speed .I’m so glad I stuck it out and thanks to all that has helped me threw this wait this forum is the tits . Buy the way I graduated high school in 1980!!!!
That’s a sweet looking ride!!! Congratulations!

That makes us the same age…and going strong!

QuattroCS

Reaction score
what a beaut, congrats, and black is very slimming ;-)

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I’d like to take this moment to thank each and everyone of you that serve and have served this great country. Many of you made sacrifices, endured, and overcame so the rest of us can enjoy the freedoms we hold dear. Thank You !!

I always want to respond to this with “thank you for my service!” I loved it, every second, and miss it every day, and America made it all possible. Don’t ever regret, it’s all chapters in our lives, whether military, law enforcement, corporate America, or a worker at Burger King…or whatever we do in our lives. It’s what makes this country the best place on the planet, and I wouldn’t trade one minute, of one day, to be any place else.

Except maybe sitting in a lawn chair right now raising a glass to my 2022 wide hipped dually beast that was sitting in my driveway with family and good friends - like all of y’all.

Life is good, and all of y’all make it that much better!

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
I always want to respond to this with “thank you for my service!” I loved it, every second, and miss it every day, and America made it all possible. Don’t ever regret, it’s all chapters in our lives, whether military, law enforcement, corporate America, or a worker at Burger King…or whatever we do in our lives. It’s what makes this country the best place on the planet, and I wouldn’t trade one minute, of one day, to be any place else.

Except maybe sitting in a lawn chair right now raising a glass to my 2022 wide hipped dually beast that was sitting in my driveway with family and good friends - like all of y’all.

I’m a state worker.. All my shirts have upside down pockets to hold my shovel, some of my shovels have kickstands so I can prop it up and play on my phone. I’m part of the reason the gas tax is so high in NC, that’s how we get paid. I’m also some of the reason theirs so many pot holes, bumpy ass roads and spill your coffee bridge approaches.. I’m one of the few, the proud, the NCDOT…….

QuattroCS

Reaction score
You sir are in the same league as @Brutal_HO … both of you RDAMEN!!! What you do for all of us, of you’re own free will and voluntarily is beyond reproach! You lead the Ram Anonymous groups and help us keep our sanity. Thank you both for all you do, it is much appreciated, beyond words!!!

Well said, here here. For that reason and many others.

I did not have the opportunity to serve, i did have the opportunity to help and support my sis-in-law and Co-workers during their times of service. I not natural to this country, at this time and for a while. it is my home, in 3 weeks i will be 19 year anniversary, 2 beautiful kids and 1 on the way (we'll see who arrives first). 1 year ago moved 1000 miles from NJ to FL. Moved with my best friend and with a community. Want to leave this place better than i found it. Yes I am young, the rest of the story will have to be done in person.

I look forward to sharing that drink, cigar and stories around a campfire with you esteemed gents.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I’m a state worker.. All my shirts have upside down pockets to hold my shovel, some of my shovels have kickstands so I can prop it up and play on my phone. I’m part of the reason the gas tax is so high in NC, that’s how we get paid. I’m also some of the reason theirs so many pot holes, bumpy ass roads and spill your coffee bridge approaches.. I’m one of the few, the proud, the NCDOT…….
I’m law enforcement…and a state worker. I feel your pain. I always say that if there’s a wrong way to do it, Louisiana has figured it out. And I work with LA DOTD all of the time…their MAPP units are the bomb helping us out. Thanks for all that you do. It’s all about money, or the lack there of, that is the cause of bumps, holes, and spill you’re coffee and rattle you’re teeth roads. USIRRDAMAN!!!

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
I’m law enforcement…and a state worker. I feel your pain. I always say that if there’s a wrong way to do it, Louisiana has figured it out. And I work with LA DOTD all of the time…their MAPP units are the bomb helping us out. Thanks for all that you do. It’s all about money, or the lack there of, that is the cause of bumps, holes, and spill you’re coffee and rattle you’re teeth roads. USIRRDAMAN!!!
Honorable job… I was kinda hoping you was in the duck call industry being in Louisiana..

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Well said, here here. For that reason and many others.

I did not have the opportunity to serve, i did have the opportunity to help and support my sis-in-law and Co-workers during their times of service. I not natural to this country, at this time and for a while. it is my home, in 3 weeks i will be 19 year anniversary, 2 beautiful kids and 1 on the way (we'll see who arrives first). 1 year ago moved 1000 miles from NJ to FL. Moved with my best friend and with a community. Want to leave this place better than i found it. Yes I am young, the rest of the story will have to be done in person.

I look forward to sharing that drink, cigar and stories around a campfire with you esteemed gents.
You sir are one of us esteemed gents. We are all in this together, and one day we will make the campfire get together a reality. God has done strange things to bring us all together, all over trucks and a forum of expectant mothers. Who would have thunk??

Users who are viewing this thread