Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Scooterbv

Reaction score
I know this was mentioned previously but I cant seem to find it… what happens when it comes time to start building 23MY… do they keep pushing that roll over date back until all 22MY are built, cancel remaining 22MY orders, or convert the remaining orders over to 23MY?? I hope that makes sense… thanks to all who provide levity in this room of pissed off aging characters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I know this was mentioned previously but I cant seem to find it… what happens when it comes time to start building 23MY… do they keep pushing that roll over date back until all 22MY are built, cancel remaining 22MY orders, or convert the remaining orders over to 23MY?? I hope that makes sense… thanks to all who provide levity in this room of pissed off aging characters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All of the 2022MY will be built before they start building the 2023MY trucks, which as of now aren’t scheduled for production until the first week of October

pacnw1963

Reaction score
1985 ? Damn your old ! No wonder your worried about that ordered truck, your on the verge of not being able to drive it … LMAO

Old enough to be my papa.... is that you Papa? @pacnw1963 .... Are you buying me a new truck PAPA?
ROFLMAO, i couldnt help myself, i must be delirious and overworked ;-)

View attachment 40732

Those extra low amp steps is probably why it’s taking so long.. You know those come in the Old Guy Package. You get low steps, extra grab handles, butt warmer seats that are waterproof and a timed medicine dispenser….. I better stop before he comes looking for me !

I’m not that damn old…I resemble those comments! Just because I’m pushing 60 doesn’t mean I can’t still reach out and kick some butt. As for Papa, what is this, an episode of Stranger Things? You’ll only wish you were in as good of shape as me at this age. Still going strong, still patrolling the streets, about to make lieutenant (he hopes) and still ready to kick some butt.

Now is it 5 somewhere yet? Oh wait, I’ve been drinking for 2 hours already…so I guess it is :D :D :D :D

Thanks guys, I needed the prodding to wake me up!

Oh…and where in the hell is my truck???

And the wait continues…:cool::cool::cool:

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Those extra low amp steps is probably why it’s taking so long.. You know those come in the Old Guy Package. You get low steps, extra grab handles, butt warmer seats that are waterproof and a timed medicine dispenser….. I better stop before he comes looking for me !
ROFLMBO…Don’t forget, at my age, I’m awake at 2am headed to the can and usually don’t go back to sleep. So in the wee hours of the morning I have not much to do, so sleep easy my friend, sleep easy!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Good Times… I guess we all need it to get through this..
If it weren’t for this forum and all of y’all, I’m sure I’d be at the ER gouging out my eyes with a rusty screwdriver to pass the time! I mean really, 7 weeks JB.

But all kidding aside, y’all have me rolling in laughter at times. It checks me at the door :D:D:D

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
If it weren’t for this forum and all of y’all, I’m sure I’d be at the ER gouging out my eyes with a rusty screwdriver to pass the time! I mean really, 7 weeks JB.

But all kidding aside, y’all have me rolling in laughter at times. It checks me at the door :D:D:D
Maybe the wait is drawing to a end for our group.. When it is over we’re gonna have to celebrate someplace fancy and let @QuattroCS pick up the bill..

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Maybe the wait is drawing to a end for our group.. When it is over we’re gonna have to celebrate someplace fancy and let @QuattroCS pick up the bill..
I like that idea! @QuattroCS I’m not sure you can afford the alcohol bill alone for @Leadchuncker and I, but it’s all good!

I have watched many come and go over the last 7 months here, but it’s been a fun ride. I’m all over the states in my 5th wheel, I should start meeting up with the many people I’ve met here to raise a glass to our 2022 Rams! Along with @brv10 @OldJeepsNewTrucks @IowaPW @gator6 @Brutal_HO @OfficerDirtySanchez @Leadchuncker @QuattroCS to name a few…

Last edited:

Big_richie

Reaction score
My dealer told me the truck had shipped 6/15 but when I check the tracker it says tbd. What a bummer

QuattroCS

Reaction score
Man I wish I knew about the struggles of purchasing a Ram before I ordered one lol.

View attachment 40734View attachment 40735

It's not just a Ram thing. I got my Ram yesterday, but I also ordered an F250 back in February and it still isn't even scheduled for production yet.

All of the 2022MY will be built before they start building the 2023MY trucks, which as of now aren’t scheduled for production until the first week of October

Still better than waiting on a Ford or Chevy…they’re waiting times are much worse for a substandard ride.

LOL… my 2 cents.
You will get a complete truck, not missing a seat or an option. Our tracker is at 100 waiting to be built from our small group of data, the current constraint is shipping.

It is worth the wait, idk what the dealer mentioned to you in terms of timeline. You already have a 22MY vin, it will be built this. Delivery Hmmm... Lol joking. Some of the other brands are having challenges as well.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I ordered April 19th and it was built June 11 so not a bad turn around there
I would not put too much weight on the tracker. It has been known to update at pure goofy times. Remember it is some person inputting the data probably at minimum wage. As @brv10 put it a while back, all of the RamChat personnel who were reassigned to Tracker duties! Garbage in, garbage out….

Ram tracker has me KZLD since 5/19 when in fact I’ve been JB since then…FWIW

QuattroCS

Reaction score

I’m not that damn old…I resemble those comments! Just because I’m pushing 60 doesn’t mean I can’t still reach out and kick some butt. As for Papa, what is this, an episode of Stranger Things? You’ll only wish you were in as good of shape as me at this age. Still going strong, still patrolling the streets, about to make lieutenant (he hopes) and still ready to kick some butt.

Now is it 5 somewhere yet? Oh wait, I’ve been drinking for 2 hours already…so I guess it is :D :D :D :D

Thanks guys, I needed the prodding to wake me up!

Oh…and where in the hell is my truck???

And the wait continues…:cool::cool::cool:

ROFLMBO…Don’t forget, at my age, I’m awake at 2am headed to the can and usually don’t go back to sleep. So in the wee hours of the morning I have not much to do, so sleep easy my friend, sleep easy!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Good Times… I guess we all need it to get through this..

I like that idea! @QuattroCS I’m not sure you can afford the alcohol bill alone for @Leadchuncker and I, but it’s all good!

I have watched many come and go over the last 7 months here, but it’s been a fun ride. I’m all over the states in my 5th wheel, I should start meeting up with the many people I’ve met here to raise a glass to our 2022 Rams! Along with @brv10 @OldJeepsNewTrucks @IowaPW @gator6 @Brutal_HO @OfficerDirtySanchez @Leadchuncker @QuattroCS to name a few…
Omg the comments made my day. The old man jb step wait had me in stitches for a while.

Round is a shape, all in good fun and what I like to call RA meeting (Ram's Anonymous), we help each other out.

Drinks and hanging out, I'm down for the cause for sure, I have coolers, Ice and Walmart, also RV park Down the street and a bunch more close-by. You guys come down l'll get the beer and cigars.

Nothing fancier than outdoors, Drinking and 2A. There is even a county run open range.

It would be a pleasure to be in y'all's company.

Users who are viewing this thread