Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

duckhunter71

Reaction score
Per Sandi, my truck is at the rail yard in Port Allen, LA. Sad thing is that I will be driving within 1000' of it tomorrow as we're headed to New Orleans for the long weekend. Looks like we'll get to make the trip again in a few weeks - but it won't be too bad. We have a 4.5 month old niece in Metairie to spoil!

LOL!!! I live in Lafayette and the train will pass by me on it's way to Port Allen whenever it ships, and then pass by me again on it's way to MD in Lake Charles. Figured I'd get a lawn chair out and toast it with a drink each time my truck passes by o_O

Ha! That's about right. I'll just tell everybody to wave at it as we pass.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Ha! That's about right. I'll just tell everybody to wave at it as we pass.
I work in Baton Rouge 2-3 days a week, and every time I'm headed home off of the Mississippi River Bridge, I can look down at the 10 acre concrete lot where the cars and trucks are staged to load on trucks for shipment to dealerships. Keep wondering how long before my Beast is going to arrive there...

milanpat

Reaction score
After hearing about the status codes being discovered in the RAM tracker source code, I did a little more digging and came across the following that was pretty interesting:
It shows an "arrival date" under the "In Production" status and was curious what other members show who are currently at that status. After the truck was built, the arrival date changed from 6/14 to 6/9 based on the results shown. Not sure if the arrival date is actually populated when the truck is in production or if it's just filled in after the truck is built/shipped, thought I'd share either way.
Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 10.14.17 AM.png

Grubb72

Reaction score
Just put an order in yesterday...2022 ram 2500 Laramie 6.7. Dealer told me 6-12 weeks and that he likes to over estimate. High volume dealer in Iowa. I’m thinking “there is no way I’m getting this truck any time soon.” Is he crazy to think 6-12 weeks?
My dealer is a #1 Volume Dealer in Kentucky and he told us 12 to 16 was. We ordered 4/1 they placed 4/11. It shipped on the 25th May and now waited which from what I'm reading will probably be a lot wait so who knows.....

pacnw1963

Reaction score
After hearing about the status codes being discovered in the RAM tracker source code, I did a little more digging and came across the following that was pretty interesting:
It shows an "arrival date" under the "In Production" status and was curious what other members show who are currently at that status. After the truck was built, the arrival date changed from 6/14 to 6/9 based on the results shown. Not sure if the arrival date is actually populated when the truck is in production or if it's just filled in after the truck is built/shipped, thought I'd share either way.
View attachment 38496

If I had any idea where to find that info I'd share what I discovered...

Grubb72

Reaction score
You are D
Actually you are KZ at the Laredo mixing yard as of 5/26 at 8:49am.
@brv10 Can you tell where mine is. It says shipped but not sure if it's coming boat, train, etc. Lol. Coming to Danville, Ky.

Attachments

• 20220525_120128.jpg
    20220525_120128.jpg
    348.5 KB · Views: 28

milanpat

Reaction score
If I had any idea where to find that info I'd share what I discovered...
Sorry, completely forgot to include details on how to get there...

1. Open the Ram Tracker in Google Chrome with your VON and last name
2. On the tracker page, right click anywhere and select the "Inspect" option show in the picture below.
3. Navigate to the "Network" tab
4. Refresh the page and you will see rows populate in the tab.
5. Find the row with your last name and select it, the information should now be shown on the side.

Let me know if you have any issues getting there.

Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 10.49.45 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-05-26 at 10.50.40 AM.png

Reaction score
From what I hear, Chrysler is allowing dealers to pick up customer vehicles from ports due to major truck & rail delays. Of course, my dealer will not do this…

This directive was supposedly sent out via an Online dealer network. Anyone hear the same?

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
From what I hear, Chrysler is allowing dealers to pick up customer vehicles from ports due to major truck & rail delays. Of course, my dealer will not do this…

This directive was supposedly sent out via an Online dealer network. Anyone hear the same?
Nope, and I'm not sure that is up to Stellantis due to unions and contracts, as well as insurance.

pacnw1963

Reaction score

2. On the tracker page, right click anywhere and select the "Inspect" option show in the picture below.
5. Find the row with your last name and select it, the information should now be shown on the side.

View attachment 38500View attachment 38501

1653589162392.png

Firstly, it shows I am KZ when actually I am with outside vendors, or build code JB, on 5/19/2022. My in production date was 6/20/2022, but looks like they updated that on 5/18/2022, then again updated it to KZ on 5/19/2022. Maybe I don't have an arrival date for KZ because I haven't made it there yet?

Who knows...:oops:

bmidd31

Reaction score

View attachment 38500View attachment 38501
1653590563415.png

Users who are viewing this thread