Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

2500Ram

Reaction score
Well if you guys are right and they want 2022 MY done by October then mine shouldn’t be 6 months should be less and my dealer is hoping it want be 6 months they usually get a truck in 3 to 4 months
They don't stop building vehicles just because the calendar continues. If you have a truck waiting to be built in December 2022 they will still build it.

Scooterbv

Reaction score
I feel very lucky, should be right at 11 weeks. Comparatively, my truck was super quick. So anyone who thinks they'll have a truck under that time, it's not realistic.
View attachment 38482

My sales guy said 6-8wks delivered. I knew that was optimistic at the time (feb) but it wasnt until I found this forum that I knew he just flat out lied to get the sale. I would have ordered had he been honest but it is what it is. 14 weeks in and just built so i cant be too upset since many have older orders still not built.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scooterbv

Reaction score
Really thought the low volume green was going to screw me on time. Doesn’t seem to have made any difference.
View attachment 38483

I didnt get a low volume color but the Maximum Steel color was not listed as an option and had to ask for it. It didnt seem to slow down my order. 13 weeks to be built.

Randy1021

Reaction score
So truck continues to sit in Mexico, waiting for a train ride. Thinking the people on RamChat must have gotten tired to me chatting with them every few days for the past 6 months!Screenshot (1).png

bmidd31

Reaction score
My sales guy said 6-8wks delivered. I knew that was optimistic at the time (feb) but it wasnt until I found this forum that I knew he just flat out lied to get the sale. I would have ordered had he been honest but it is what it is. 14 weeks in and just built so i cant be too upset since many have older orders still not built.

@Scooterbv I hope you got the 6% off invoice deal at Koons! If not i'd push for it. It's the group buy they do for Jeep and Ram vehicles.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score

Scooterbv

Reaction score
@Scooterbv I hope you got the 6% off invoice deal at Koons! If not i'd push for it. It's the group buy they do for Jeep and Ram vehicles.

Yea it was close to that. I feel i got a decent # for the time. My windows sticker shows msrp went up $2600 from the time i ordered. So i feel even better about it now too. Im sure invoice went up a little also.

duckhunter71

Reaction score
Per Sandi, my truck is at the rail yard in Port Allen, LA. Sad thing is that I will be driving within 1000' of it tomorrow as we're headed to New Orleans for the long weekend. Looks like we'll get to make the trip again in a few weeks - but it won't be too bad. We have a 4.5 month old niece in Metairie to spoil!

1653579434049.png

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Per Sandi, my truck is at the rail yard in Port Allen, LA. Sad thing is that I will be driving within 1000' of it tomorrow as we're headed to New Orleans for the long weekend. Looks like we'll get to make the trip again in a few weeks - but it won't be too bad. We have a 4.5 month old niece in Metairie to spoil!

LOL!!! I live in Lafayette and the train will pass by me on it's way to Port Allen whenever it ships, and then pass by me again on it's way to MD in Lake Charles. Figured I'd get a lawn chair out and toast it with a drink each time my truck passes by o_O

Slamman18Z

Reaction score
Last month when I checked in with Renae at MD, she informed me that my truck should enter production on 25-MAY-22. Once the word started spreading across this forum about the RAM track your order website, I started checking the status of my truck since it was supposed to get built around this time. My truck actually started getting built about a week before the date Renae sent me and was completed on 23-MAY-22. I sent Renae an email yesterday to both confirm the info from the RAM tracker website and to see if she had any additional information in regards to the shipping status of my truck. This is what she sent back to me.

Good morning. Your truck is complete and is in a holding lot at the factory waiting for a spot on the train. You can now track the status at https://www.ramtrucks.com/trackyourorder.html#/landing and see when it gets on the train.

I'd be willing to bet that MD and other dealerships are happy about the track your order website as they probably get almost as many enquiries as RAMCHAT does. I'm figuring that once we see a date under the shipped column on the tracker website that should be the date it gets on the first train (KZ-M?).

Users who are viewing this thread