Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

dkwagner

Reaction score
To kind of add on to what RubiRam392 asked. For the ones who have received your trucks already and got the full length center console. How are you liking it and does it fit everything you need in it? I’m curious about the new design with all the moving parts
I like mine. lots of room for stuff. You can't put anything too tall in the bottom section due to the sliding cup holder tray but it's better IMO than my 2011 model was.

BroGo

Reaction score
Same thing waiting on a rail car. Hopefully no longer than 2 weeks will see

Same here. Went KZLD last Thursday 1/20. Checked with Ram Chat today and still waiting to be shipped out… hopefully they get it on a train this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Da Yeti

Reaction score
I currently have a 2019 3500 HO dually but I wanted the trailer tire pressure monitoring the 50 gal tank and trailer surround.
I talked to Sabrina at Dennis Dillon and ordered this 2022 3500 HO dually. I couldn't believe the price they gave me. My local dealer here in Las Vegas wanted $5000 OVER MSRP and would not budge. Dillon did 11.5% below MSRP.
I may have over looked it, but can you provide contact info for who you dealt with at Dillon? Thanks!

ACEd

Reaction score
So dealing with MD. Ordered Sept. 9th. Status D on Oct 12. 2021. No movement since. Dealer has nothing. Ram Chat has nothing. Is this normal? Any advice?
Does not sound like most of what I have heard of MD. They seem to kave been lucky or good on getting trucks in less time than that - but I guess there are unexplained problems everywhere.

Reaction score
So dealing with MD. Ordered Sept. 9th. Status D on Oct 12. 2021. No movement since. Dealer has nothing. Ram Chat has nothing. Is this normal? Any advice?
Chances are something in your build is backordered, preventing it from moving. I have several coming in, but several in D or D1 seems like forever.

dynocompe

Reaction score
I went to pick up my new truck this morning. The timeline from ordering the truck to the dealer receiving it was 10 weeks. Unfortunately, during the test drive I found a few issues that when combined made this truck a no sale. Code for DEF not flowing, Code for ECU Internal self-test fail, 12" display died, Cargo camera non-op (most likely the harness), This all happened within the first 4 miles of the test drive. The dealer stood up and offered to order me another truck at a discount. We will see how long this newer one take to arrive.
i am very sorry this happened to you. That is crap, and you shouldnt of had to deal with it. These new updated screens in the 22's are scaring me. I hope it all works out in the end, ask the dealer to ask to get a rush put on your new truck, I am pretty sure this can be done for certain situations when people receive damaged ordered trucks

Dgprints

Reaction score
Does not sound like most of what I have heard of MD. They seem to kave been lucky or good on getting trucks in less time than that - but I guess there are unexplained problems everywhere.
I do hate to hear
Well, yes, you are going backwards. But it isn't that uncommon. Most which have gone to C go right back to D shortly after. Hang in there.
Thanks for the reply. I’m honestly happy just to be this far along. I at least have a build sheet. There are a lot of people here that deserve it before I do just for the wait.

Grey65

Reaction score
Sounds like a company not to be trusted and avoided at all cost...
I used them for my 1965 Shelby Cobra, my 2014 Ram 1500 Longhorn and for a loan on an 1,800sq ft shop. All three times they had the best rate, I have never had an issue with them. The 5 yr loan on my shop has 1 yr left on it...

Users who are viewing this thread