Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

ACEd

Reaction score
View attachment 30725I just got my build sheet and noticed on the last page that it says Schedule D to C tracking. Does that mean that I’m actually going backwards?

That looks like an Equipment List - If you have an Equipment List, no worries - that may have happened in the past but your truck is built.

kevin588127

Reaction score
Anyone else order a 2022 Big Horn with Package Level "C"? Seems I understood (via several utube videos) the 2022's came with a LED Lighted Dampen Tailgate with a Tail Gate release button on the Key Fob. I have the LED Lights in the handle and I have the Dampened Tail Gate, but no button on my Key Fob that releases the Tail Gate. Below is a Utube Video explaining the changes from a 2021 RAM 2500 to a 2022 RAM 2500.

The level c package on the current ram build site doesn't list remote tailgate. I was thinking when I did the feature comparison, the remote tailgate was a larimie thing.

ACEd

Reaction score
Do you by chance have a digital rear view camera? I was told that even if you have the surround view camera, if you have the digital rearview, then you don't get the cargo camera as an option. Correct me if I'm wrong please. I was looking at a 1500 the other day that had this setup.
My Longhorn with Level 1 + Trailer Tech + TowMode Tailer Camera has Surround View, Digital Rear View AND Cargo Camera plus original backup camera

kevin588127

Reaction score
As I understood it was going to come with Level A Group, so just expected it would come standard with the more expensive C Group. Looks like something else RAM took away from the 2022 Big Horn model like the Foam In Door Drink Holder they took from the Passenger Door. I can purchase a set for less than $20, so I'm sure this saved RAM $2 per Big Horn on their builds.... LOL
No foam cup holders?!? That may be a deal breaker.

Jtwes

Reaction score
As I understood it was going to come with Level A Group, so just expected it would come standard with the more expensive C Group. Looks like something else RAM took away from the 2022 Big Horn model like the Foam In Door Drink Holder they took from the Passenger Door. I can purchase a set for less than $20, so I'm sure this saved RAM $2 per Big Horn on their builds.... LOL
What’s the part number I wouldn’t mind getting some for my tradesmen

pete2833

Reaction score
that 4 percent is not bad since it's unsecured. most people won't default on loans and get repossessed but if something happened financially and you defaulted you would still keep the vehicle since they are not a lien holder so 4 percent is very good for that loan I'd say. but the negative impact to credit if that happened would not be good. sounds like one of those companies that is more or so debt consolidation loans and u can use the money for what ever. is this a auto loan or like I mentioned.

That was for New Auto Loan. But like you said, you could say whatever you want and use the money for whatever you want since it is unsecured loan.

Scubaz66

Reaction score
The level c package on the current ram build site doesn't list remote tailgate. I was thinking when I did the feature comparison, the remote tailgate was a larimie thing.
Yep! Not on the current build. The original 2022 RAM 2500 had the Remote Tail Gate Release. Watch the Video I provided. It's something they took away somewhere down the line, much like the take away of one Foam Drink Cup Holder. Neither is an actual Deal Breaker. I just wish RAM would quit changing up the packages along the way after someone has placed an order.

owdiss78

Reaction score
I just ordered my limited yesterday, dealer said 4 months, hopefully that holds, but from reading these posts I doubt it, unless the supply chain is getting better.View attachment 30742

I ordered my limited 17 weeks ago and still not even past a vin number for movement so pray to the ram gods you don’t get lost in ram land

Scubaz66

Reaction score

ACEd

Reaction score
I ordered my limited 17 weeks ago and still not even past a vin number for movement so pray to the ram gods you don’t get lost in ram land
I have been watching you and others and wondering what you guys or your dealers did to offend the Ram gods - is your dealer receiving other HD inventory? Does he have anything close enough to swap? Have you considered reordering via Mark Dodge or someone else who is good to deal with and getting trucks within the more current 12-16 week window?

Dgprints

Reaction score
That looks like an Equipment List - If you have an Equipment List, no worries - that may have happened in the past but your truck is built.

The equipment list means it is built or about to be? I hope you are right though.

owdiss78

Reaction score
I have been watching you and others and wondering what you guys or your dealers did to offend the Ram gods - is your dealer receiving other HD inventory? Does he have anything close enough to swap? Have you considered reordering via Mark Dodge or someone else who is good to deal with and getting trucks within the more current 12-16 week window?

I found a 2500 mega cab limited level 1 air suspension dual alternator decided to buy it a couple weeks ago from a different dealer. my old truck had some things going wrong stopped at this dealer and they offered me more for it and did affiliate pricing. That dealer got 4 of these trucks in the same week all same options just different colors all ordered 2 days before my order so it proves sold orders are not priority. And this dealer also had 3 long horns and a couple laramies on the lot at same time and got more in since selling them all. My dealer hasn’t got one HD in since about 4 weeks into my order they received 5 trucks 2 ordered 3 inventory

kevin588127

Reaction score
Yep! Not on the current build. The original 2022 RAM 2500 had the Remote Tail Gate Release. Watch the Video I provided. It's something they took away somewhere down the line, much like the take away of one Foam Drink Cup Holder. Neither is an actual Deal Breaker. I just wish RAM would quit changing up the packages along the way after someone has placed an order.
I hear ya. I waited 2 months hoping I could somehow get power fold mirrors on a big horn. Just ended up going without. Wonder if the tailgate thing went out with the level b package. I had the dealer agree to let me out of the purchase if truck is delivered without stated options. Not many are absolute deal breakers but there are a few for me.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I hear ya. I waited 2 months hoping I could somehow get power fold mirrors on a big horn. Just ended up going without. Wonder if the tailgate thing went out with the level b package. I had the dealer agree to let me out of the purchase if truck is delivered without stated options. Not many are absolute deal breakers but there are a few for me.
No remote tailgate with Level B

MrTaz

Reaction score
that 4 percent is not bad since it's unsecured. most people won't default on loans and get repossessed but if something happened financially and you defaulted you would still keep the vehicle since they are not a lien holder so 4 percent is very good for that loan I'd say. but the negative impact to credit if that happened would not be good. sounds like one of those companies that is more or so debt consolidation loans and u can use the money for what ever. is this a auto loan or like I mentioned.
I think I would rather it be secured at half the interest rate since I wouldn't be defaulting on it.

Users who are viewing this thread