Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

kevin588127

Reaction score
Just ordered last week and never got any email from FCA so just for fun, thought I'd give ramchat a try. I got a VIN. Agent says that it is in the scheduling phase and once all parts are acquired it will be sequenced for production. I'm guessing that means it is in D status? I had planned for 6 months but all this talk of rate hikes has me a little antsy, lol.

Rampingup

Reaction score
@brv10 How can I find out what train car I'm on if the dealer can't (or won't ) say? I thought it was somewhere in the past 1200 pages, just can't find it. I've got the info for the train phone #'s but don't know the car #.

MrTaz

Reaction score
They quote low rates but when you actually apply you don't get that rate. I have a credit score of 850 and Lightstream quoted me 4.19%
Not what they advertise. Then they say they will match or beat any rate but it has to be the exact same loan. Which is an unsecured loan and difficult to find.
Sounds like a company not to be trusted and avoided at all cost...

Navin11585

Reaction score
I ordered limited srw mega beginning of Nov. Got window sticker and build sheet. Was supposed to deliver on 1/14 but got moved to 1/26. I'm skeptical still but hopefully the wait is over.
Wow congrats I hope you see it soon!!

thkbaron

Reaction score
both our durango and ram were ordered the end of november and both are built. my wife's durango is or should be code KZ-L and the Power Wagon should be JB or JJ according to RAM Chat.

briggDD

Reaction score
I know there is a difference of opinions on the Ram boxes, but I got them, I like them. Time will tell if they leak. They hold lots of my gear for pulling my RV.
I liked them on my 2018 and I pulled a gooseneck with no issues, 5th wheel would be the challenge.

Last edited:

gator6

Reaction score
Just ordered last week and never got any email from FCA so just for fun, thought I'd give ramchat a try. I got a VIN. Agent says that it is in the scheduling phase and once all parts are acquired it will be sequenced for production. I'm guessing that means it is in D status? I had planned for 6 months but all this talk of rate hikes has me a little antsy, lol.

We were anticipating 5 months for the process and ordered 11/12 (CC DRW Longhorn, all the way). It’s been mentioned to me that the Longhorns had been fast tracked, so I understand. Aaron emailed me the other day and told me my truck was ready by mistake, it was someone’s from Cali with the same name. That caught us off guard, and told us we need to get hit on selling this boat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

red88rick

Reaction score
My May order was last in Girard PA on its way to Mechanicville NY on the 22nd. Getting closer says a 02/02/22 ramp ETA. Here’s to hoping it comes in and gets on a truck to CT quick and without issues. Ship date was 01/06/22

nailt29

Reaction score
For those of you who have received your orders, is it everything you’ve ever wanted? Things you realized you should have ordered but didn’t? Kinda wishing I would have got the Ram boxes for all my recovery gear
I almost ordered the ram boxes but I'm sooooo glad I didn't. I have them on the truck iv been using while mine is being built and I absolutely hate them. It feels like there is less bed space and I'm driving an oversized SUV.

kevin588127

Reaction score
We were anticipating 5 months for the process and ordered 11/12 (CC DRW Longhorn, all the way). It’s been mentioned to me that the Longhorns had been fast tracked, so I understand. Aaron emailed me the other day and told me my truck was ready by mistake, it was someone’s from Cali with the same name. That caught us off guard, and told us we need to get hit on selling this boat!

I figure if I plan on 6 months, it will only take 3, lol. I'm good with a wait, I'm paying myself a healthy "truck payment" every month and the longer it takes, the more down payment I will have. Also hoping for some incentives. May/June would be awesome though as I have trailers to pull.

ACEd

Reaction score
As others have stated there is a difference between my window sticker & my POC of $2670. I guess that just improves my percentage of discount, Right?????
My actual Window Sticker had higher price than original POC. Many dealers including mine honored original price without even mentioning increase. Other dealers have tried to up the price once truck arrived, one reportedly trying for MSRP. Hopefully your dealer is in the first group. If in second group you could always cancel and demand your deposit back. Then go to Mark Dodge or other dealer that is selling below invoice - probably save as much or more than yours went up but obvious downside is 12-16 week wait for new order

223500DRW

Reaction score
Sounds like a company not to be trusted and avoided at all cost...
that 4 percent is not bad since it's unsecured. most people won't default on loans and get repossessed but if something happened financially and you defaulted you would still keep the vehicle since they are not a lien holder so 4 percent is very good for that loan I'd say. but the negative impact to credit if that happened would not be good. sounds like one of those companies that is more or so debt consolidation loans and u can use the money for what ever. is this a auto loan or like I mentioned.

Rockman

Reaction score
Well my 10/5 order is just chillin in the railyard about 20 miles from dealer… I think they have about 30 trucks in The yard waiting shipment… Once you get built it’s another waiting game lol……

ACEd

Reaction score
Well mines getting there. Shipped off to vendor for bed liner etc. too bad the MSRP went up on it and my Durango so right now I’m silently freaking out to make sure than dealer honors The original price is
As I posted in response to similar question, many dealers including mine are holding to original quote and not even mentioning increase.

gator6

Reaction score
I figure if I plan on 6 months, it will only take 3, lol. I'm good with a wait, I'm paying myself a healthy "truck payment" every month and the longer it takes, the more down payment I will have. Also hoping for some incentives. May/June would be awesome though as I have trailers to pull.

Same here, I’m retiring and we’re loading up the kids in the 5er to see the country. We’re fine with waiting too as it gives us time to downsize, solar prep the rig, and pack out the house.

Users who are viewing this thread