Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Rampingup

Reaction score
Got an email this morning from Cryptostickers. My window sticker populated but not the build sheet. Hopefully in the next day or so. One step forward.

Aubram

Reaction score
Still waiting on parts for my mid October limited srw order. Anyone ordered around the same time?
I ordered limited srw mega beginning of Nov. Got window sticker and build sheet. Was supposed to deliver on 1/14 but got moved to 1/26. I'm skeptical still but hopefully the wait is over.

Dgprints

Reaction score
Got an email this morning from Cryptostickers. My window sticker populated but not the build sheet. Hopefully in the next day or so. One step forward.
It sure is odd how this stuff works these days. I’m just the opposite. My build sheet just showed up on the spreadsheet but crypto or FCA still doesn’t show it.

thkbaron

Reaction score
Well mines getting there. Shipped off to vendor for bed liner etc. too bad the MSRP went up on it and my Durango so right now I’m silently freaking out to make sure than dealer honors The original price is

zGhillie

Reaction score
It’s been a week or so, but wanted to check in with you all. Enjoying the truck, but wanted to pass along a couple of things. My DRW truck did arrive without the center section of the wheel well liner and my cargo camera is not functional. Dealer told me that the liner section is not currently available and the camera is pending a software update that is also not available yet. So, got the truck but the wait hasn’t ended. LOL!
That’s odd mine works fine but the Bluetooth doesn’t.

Texasram1

Reaction score
sounds like a lot of laramies went back to d status. guess this is normal. I'm just bummed. hopefully I will be able to get this truck built before I go off to the big floating boat for 9 to 12 months.
Thanks for your service.

Dgprints

Reaction score
PNG image.pngI just got my build sheet and noticed on the last page that it says Schedule D to C tracking. Does that mean that I’m actually going backwards?

Scubaz66

Reaction score
Anyone else order a 2022 Big Horn with Package Level "C"? Seems I understood (via several utube videos) the 2022's came with a LED Lighted Dampen Tailgate with a Tail Gate release button on the Key Fob. I have the LED Lights in the handle and I have the Dampened Tail Gate, but no button on my Key Fob that releases the Tail Gate. Below is a Utube Video explaining the changes from a 2021 RAM 2500 to a 2022 RAM 2500.

Thisnthat

Reaction score
Anyone else order a 2022 Big Horn with Package Level "C"? Seems I understood (via several utube videos) the 2022's came with a LED Lighted Dampen Tailgate with a Tail Gate release button on the Key Fob. I have the LED Lights in the handle and I have the Dampened Tail Gate, but no button on my Key Fob that releases the Tail Gate. Below is a Utube Video explaining the changes from a 2021 RAM 2500 to a 2022 RAM 2500.

these were the specs I was sent when ordering a big horn with package C…no remote tailgate release, this was dated 11/24

Attachments

• 3A3CAC96-3CCC-44D5-AC64-856755BA054C.png
    3A3CAC96-3CCC-44D5-AC64-856755BA054C.png
    318.6 KB · Views: 33
  • AC313177-0B3F-4FFD-9F50-160E7B4EAC26.png
    AC313177-0B3F-4FFD-9F50-160E7B4EAC26.png
    154.9 KB · Views: 32

dperry149

Reaction score
It’s been a week or so, but wanted to check in with you all. Enjoying the truck, but wanted to pass along a couple of things. My DRW truck did arrive without the center section of the wheel well liner and my cargo camera is not functional. Dealer told me that the liner section is not currently available and the camera is pending a software update that is also not available yet. So, got the truck but the wait hasn’t ended. LOL!
Do you by chance have a digital rear view camera? I was told that even if you have the surround view camera, if you have the digital rearview, then you don't get the cargo camera as an option. Correct me if I'm wrong please. I was looking at a 1500 the other day that had this setup.

Swampfox

Reaction score
new design? Moving parts? It slides on a rail, not much can go wrong. Never had any issues for the 2 years I had mine. I can fit a 15.6 laptop in the center console. Best center console I have ever had by far
Mainly asking how everyone likes it. My last console was an 03’ Silverado and my current truck is no console. My wife’s 16 ram has a console but it’s not the new one that slides so I’m excited about getting my console back lol

Rampingup

Reaction score
Do you by chance have a digital rear view camera? I was told that even if you have the surround view camera, if you have the digital rearview, then you don't get the cargo camera as an option. Correct me if I'm wrong please. I was looking at a 1500 the other day that had this setup.
my build sheet shows surround view camera, digital rearview mirror and ctr stop lamp/Cargo view camera. The Cargo view was a $345 option. The surround view was from Tow tech pkg & the digital mirror was from the Safety package.

Rampingup

Reaction score
Mainly asking how everyone likes it. My last console was an 03’ Silverado and my current truck is no console. My wife’s 16 ram has a console but it’s not the new one that slides so I’m excited about getting my console back lol
If it is the same as my 2020 1500 I love it. The adjustability works great for me.

pete2833

Reaction score
Just a thought here: since the builds seem random as far as like equipment/trim, could it be by color? May do a bunch of one color so paint stage doesn’t have to change colors? The things you think of while waiting……..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapa
A hedge against rates rising might be Lightstream. Still offering 2.49 % this morning and you can obtain/fund your loan without having a vehicle delivered and no lien on your vehicle when you do get it. I used them on a previous vehicle purchase and was satisfied enough to use them again.
They quote low rates but when you actually apply you don't get that rate. I have a credit score of 850 and Lightstream quoted me 4.19%
Not what they advertise. Then they say they will match or beat any rate but it has to be the exact same loan. Which is an unsecured loan and difficult to find.

Scubaz66

Reaction score
these were the specs I was sent when ordering a big horn with package C…no remote tailgate release, this was dated 11/24
As I understood it was going to come with Level A Group, so just expected it would come standard with the more expensive C Group. Looks like something else RAM took away from the 2022 Big Horn model like the Foam In Door Drink Holder they took from the Passenger Door. I can purchase a set for less than $20, so I'm sure this saved RAM $2 per Big Horn on their builds.... LOL

MrTaz

Reaction score
Well, I currently have a 2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn that I like ALOT! But I needed more payload and ordered a Ram 2500 BH. Payload will go from 1700# to about 3100#. I checked al of the boxes (I thought) but overlooked the fact that the Halogen lights are standard on the Big Horn, and I really wanted the Reflector halogen lights like my 1500. The 2500 has shipped, and is due at the dealership any day now. So, I will probably buy the reflector LEDs from the dealer and install them myself (this forum has a great thread on the topic...) My lady reminded me that we don't often drive at night... Maybe the halogens will be fine...
Which engine did you get?

Users who are viewing this thread