Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

SergeantGravy

Reaction score
Not ODS, but based on his Spreadsheet - as of last week (1/21) Orders May-July
No Equipment List = 1 May, 3 June, 6 July = 10
No Window Sticker = 1 May, 4 June, 6 July = 11
Not Delivered = 4 May, 12 June, 21 July = 37
But as someone pointed out earlier, the "Not Delivered" list is dependent on Buyers reporting and may not include all Delivered vehicles

Table below may be of Interest (but note I lumped May-Aug together not May-July - and also Sept-Oct orders are starting to get pretty ripe too)
August: No Eq List = 8, No Window Sticker = 10, Not Delivered = 30

Orders with Status As of 12/31/2021% of Orders As of 12/31Orders As of 1/10/22Truck StatusStatus As of 1/21/22Incr over 12/31/21% As of 1/21/22No Data 1/21/22
45594.0%484Equipment Lists (May-Aug Orders)4661196.3%18
45093.0%484Window Stickers (May-Aug Orders)4631395.7%21
32867.8%484Delivered (May-Aug Orders)4178986.2%67
10463.8%173Equipment Lists (Sept-Oct)1322876.3%41
9759.5%173Window Stickers (Sept-Oct)1303375.1%43
3521.5%173Delivered (Sept-Oct Orders)774244.5%96

I can confirm my 7/12 order has still not been delivered. Apparently it should be this week though, fingers crossed.

Thisnthat

Reaction score
3C63R3EL9NG214664

3500 Crew Cab SRW Laramie, basic build (few options)
Mark Dodge order with Sandi.

11/26 - Order
11/29 - VIN
12/12 - D1 with build date of 1/14
1/23 - backwards to D.

Looks like I am one of the unlucky ones.

how were you notified of going back to D status? Did you reach out or did she let you know without asking for an update?

Khsgt

Reaction score
A hedge against rates rising might be Lightstream. Still offering 2.49 % this morning and you can obtain/fund your loan without having a vehicle delivered and no lien on your vehicle when you do get it. I used them on a previous vehicle purchase and was satisfied enough to use them again.

Ugzuul

Reaction score
For those of you who have received your orders, is it everything you’ve ever wanted? Things you realized you should have ordered but didn’t? Kinda wishing I would have got the Ram boxes for all my recovery gear
Well, I currently have a 2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn that I like ALOT! But I needed more payload and ordered a Ram 2500 BH. Payload will go from 1700# to about 3100#. I checked al of the boxes (I thought) but overlooked the fact that the Halogen lights are standard on the Big Horn, and I really wanted the Reflector halogen lights like my 1500. The 2500 has shipped, and is due at the dealership any day now. So, I will probably buy the reflector LEDs from the dealer and install them myself (this forum has a great thread on the topic...) My lady reminded me that we don't often drive at night... Maybe the halogens will be fine...

gpattikjr

Reaction score
A hedge against rates rising might be Lightstream. Still offering 2.49 % this morning and you can obtain/fund your loan without having a vehicle delivered and no lien on your vehicle when you do get it. I used them on a previous vehicle purchase and was satisfied enough to use them again.
Looks like 2.49 for 36 mo.

223500DRW

Reaction score
One of the worst parts of still waiting is that interest rates are starting to go up now. BB&T told me this morning that their lowest rate just moved to 3% from 2%. You can’t lock in a rate unless you know you are less than 30 days out.
yup that's part of my problem too may price me out of this truck all together I worked hard for years to get above a 800 credit score only to now have increasing rates and that effects payments.

223500DRW

Reaction score
Y’all are making me nervous with these status changes. My build date is supposed to be tomorrow. I’m wasting a lot of money renting trucks to tow with while waiting.
sounds like a lot of laramies went back to d status. guess this is normal. I'm just bummed. hopefully I will be able to get this truck built before I go off to the big floating boat for 9 to 12 months.

dynocompe

Reaction score
Anyone in the US want to do a Canadian a solid and pretend they are me and see if Ramchat will give them a VIN with my VON 51707210 ?
the first question they will ask is the name and address of the order and thats what they would go by. I am Canadian and ram chat gave me my vin. They wouldnt allow an American to get your information, they know its a Canadian order and whose name its ordered under with address. When they asked me for my info, I just gave city and province abbreviation, i didnt mention Canada. 95% of their chat is probably from Americans, so many probably dont even know all the rules, perhaps I just got lucky

dynocompe

Reaction score
To kind of add on to what RubiRam392 asked. For the ones who have received your trucks already and got the full length center console. How are you liking it and does it fit everything you need in it? I’m curious about the new design with all the moving parts
new design? Moving parts? It slides on a rail, not much can go wrong. Never had any issues for the 2 years I had mine. I can fit a 15.6 laptop in the center console. Best center console I have ever had by far

dynocompe

Reaction score
One of the worst parts of still waiting is that interest rates are starting to go up now. BB&T told me this morning that their lowest rate just moved to 3% from 2%. You can’t lock in a rate unless you know you are less than 30 days out.
i am Canadian, my rate is locked. Had to do approval and sign all financing when ordered. Our rate at time of order is guaranteed, if the rates go lower at time of pick up, we also get the lower rate. Was no down side to ordering. I could not imagine ordering a vehicle and not knowing the price you would be paying, that seems silly, I know my exact payment.

Dgprints

Reaction score
I am in South Carolina and after learning what I did from BB&T this morning I went straight over to my backup bank. The name is South State Bank. For the time being they are offering 2.26% for 72 months and 2.72% for a whopping 84 months. I’m setting myself up there ASAP. If anyone is still looking for a loan I would use them if I could. The lady there said an increase is coming but they don’t know when.

Bkff17

Reaction score
It’s looks like you are only a little over 2 months into this… it took me 4 months to get gatelined and it’s still not delivered. There are others that are in worse shape. A lawyer isn’t going to do a thing about a truck not getting built when you want. We all feel the frustration but I’ve just learned to sit back and wait. Nothing we say or do will make FCA build the trucks in the order we want. Mine is a tradesman with hardly any options added and saw it get passed by highly optioned trucks. We all have the option to wait for the truck you want at a discounted price or buy one off the lot and overpay for it. Hang in there and use this forum to help you not discourage. Mine is waiting at the railyard and I have no idea when it will show. This week will be 23 weeks…
Same boat 22 weeks today and sitting at twin oaks rIl yard.

Bkff17

Reaction score
Usaa gave me 2.49 for 72 months good for 45 days.

Users who are viewing this thread