Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Swampfox

Reaction score
To kind of add on to what RubiRam392 asked. For the ones who have received your trucks already and got the full length center console. How are you liking it and does it fit everything you need in it? I’m curious about the new design with all the moving parts

Rampingup

Reaction score
@OfficerDirtySanchez , just talked to the dealership. As of 11:48 1/23 I went to KZ-L. Released from the plant and beginning its transport. No ETA for arrival, but it is at least progress. The dealer says he has no way of knowing which rail car it is on. If anyone knows how to find this so I can track it I would appreciate it.

Thanks again for all the help from everyone here.

ACEd

Reaction score
[mention]OfficerDirtySanchez [/mention] Just curious when you have the time, how many orders are still out there on the sheet with order dates prior to August?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not ODS, but based on his Spreadsheet - as of last week (1/21) Orders May-July
No Equipment List = 1 May, 3 June, 6 July = 10
No Window Sticker = 1 May, 4 June, 6 July = 11
Not Delivered = 4 May, 12 June, 21 July = 37
But as someone pointed out earlier, the "Not Delivered" list is dependent on Buyers reporting and may not include all Delivered vehicles

Table below may be of Interest (but note I lumped May-Aug together not May-July - and also Sept-Oct orders are starting to get pretty ripe too)
August: No Eq List = 8, No Window Sticker = 10, Not Delivered = 30

Orders with Status As of 12/31/2021% of Orders As of 12/31Orders As of 1/10/22Truck StatusStatus As of 1/21/22Incr over 12/31/21% As of 1/21/22No Data 1/21/22
45594.0%484Equipment Lists (May-Aug Orders)4661196.3%18
45093.0%484Window Stickers (May-Aug Orders)4631395.7%21
32867.8%484Delivered (May-Aug Orders)4178986.2%67
10463.8%173Equipment Lists (Sept-Oct)1322876.3%41
9759.5%173Window Stickers (Sept-Oct)1303375.1%43
3521.5%173Delivered (Sept-Oct Orders)774244.5%96

223500DRW

Reaction score
so this is frustrating being told all your parts are accounted for and d1 via ram chat which is not very good and then even being told same thing from the escalations department phone line. to finding out today that I'm back in gathering/waiting for parts to be sequenced for build. I don't know what to believe anymore with these ram fca people it's only going to be a matter of time before some people get fed up with wondering where there vehicle is etc and get a lawyer involved. sorry for the rant just never ever have ordered a new vehicle used to buy off lot but vins are being jumped passed. seems like they are building the more expensive limited vs laramies that have a lot of options. wouldn't put it past them as in taking parts from others orders to build other vehicles because that would be the only explanation of to why I'm back in gathering parts once I've already had them all accounted for.

AFF

Reaction score
Anyone in the US want to do a Canadian a solid and pretend they are me and see if Ramchat will give them a VIN with my VON 51707210 ?

Tradesman22

Reaction score
so this is frustrating being told all your parts are accounted for and d1 via ram chat which is not very good and then even being told same thing from the escalations department phone line. to finding out today that I'm back in gathering/waiting for parts to be sequenced for build. I don't know what to believe anymore with these ram fca people it's only going to be a matter of time before some people get fed up with wondering where there vehicle is etc and get a lawyer involved. sorry for the rant just never ever have ordered a new vehicle used to buy off lot but vins are being jumped passed. seems like they are building the more expensive limited vs laramies that have a lot of options. wouldn't put it past them as in taking parts from others orders to build other vehicles because that would be the only explanation of to why I'm back in gathering parts once I've already had them all accounted for.
It’s looks like you are only a little over 2 months into this… it took me 4 months to get gatelined and it’s still not delivered. There are others that are in worse shape. A lawyer isn’t going to do a thing about a truck not getting built when you want. We all feel the frustration but I’ve just learned to sit back and wait. Nothing we say or do will make FCA build the trucks in the order we want. Mine is a tradesman with hardly any options added and saw it get passed by highly optioned trucks. We all have the option to wait for the truck you want at a discounted price or buy one off the lot and overpay for it. Hang in there and use this forum to help you not discourage. Mine is waiting at the railyard and I have no idea when it will show. This week will be 23 weeks…

Stellanti

Reaction score
Already had this same thing happen 4 times… 2 days shy of 25 weeks since order… also first time ever ordering and RAM has given me the worst buying experience of any product I have ever experienced. The customer service has been worse than complete garbage. Don’t know what’s more frustrating being told it would be 14-16 weeks order to delivery and now sitting in scheduling yet at week 25 or the complete lack of information RAM chat is completely worthless and the only response the stealership knows is “I don’t know”. RAM is too big to care about a few single truck orders as they focus on their serving their masters the almighty dollar and shareholders. I am sure they have well insulated themselves against most legal means.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
It’s looks like you are only a little over 2 months into this… it took me 4 months to get gatelined and it’s still not delivered. There are others that are in worse shape. A lawyer isn’t going to do a thing about a truck not getting built when you want. We all feel the frustration but I’ve just learned to sit back and wait. Nothing we say or do will make FCA build the trucks in the order we want. Mine is a tradesman with hardly any options added and saw it get passed by highly optioned trucks. We all have the option to wait for the truck you want at a discounted price or buy one off the lot and overpay for it. Hang in there and use this forum to help you not discourage. Mine is waiting at the railyard and I have no idea when it will show. This week will be 23 weeks…
And it's happening with everthing ordered with any manufacturer, cars, trucks, snowmobiles, golf clubs.....it's a new and weird world, get used to it.

Last edited:

Stellanti

Reaction score
Also now that I have wasted more space on this thread ranting about RAMs garbage customer service can someone please post pics of their newly received truck so I can attach myself back to some glimmer of hope out there in the world!

ACEd

Reaction score
Actually D to D1 and back to D is not uncommon - frustrating, but if you are an 11/14 order there are lots of earlier trucks in same boat and since est order to delivery is 3 months (or 12-16 weeks, depending on who you ask), you are probably still OK

Dgprints

Reaction score
I’m running the 3.73’s. 285/75/18 Nitto ridge grapplers. Measure at almost a true 35. Shouldn’t even be an issue for the torque and HP of the Cummins. Haven’t even put a mile in my truck yet as I have been out of town. It’s waiting at the dealer for me. Supposed to pick it up on the 27th. Will post pics after that.
Is this a 2500 or 3500? Either way, if the engine is running and you leave the vehicle with the keyfob, it honks 3 times?

Users who are viewing this thread