Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Texasram1

Reaction score
The one for my Limited 3500 with Air Ride has the same Key FOB that yours does.
Wasnt sure if the pic he posted was actually his. Are you saying that yours does or does not have a button for air suspension? If it does, does it still have a button for releasing the tailgate?

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
I listed my wheels and tires for $800. Obviously not enough money. First call was a scammer, second guy asked if I’d take $700 and I said I would but the guy can’t meet in the morning, 3rd guy I said it was too late unless 2nd guy didn’t come through. 4th guy, well told him he was last on the list and he replied I’ll meet you in the morning and I’ll give you $900! I feel guilty but I’m gonna call number 2 and tell him I had to reconsider.
Also had a guy come to see my existing truck today. He’ll pay $30k! Problem with that is he has to get a loan and I don’t see a bank loaning him that kind of money for a 2006 CTD truck with 142,800 miles. We’ll see. He said he was pre approved. Hopefully the truck sells soon.

223500DRW

Reaction score
I listed my wheels and tires for $800. Obviously not enough money. First call was a scammer, second guy asked if I’d take $700 and I said I would but the guy can’t meet in the morning, 3rd guy I said it was too late unless 2nd guy didn’t come through. 4th guy, well told him he was last on the list and he replied I’ll meet you in the morning and I’ll give you $900! I feel guilty but I’m gonna call number 2 and tell him I had to reconsider.
Also had a guy come to see my existing truck today. He’ll pay $30k! Problem with that is he has to get a loan and I don’t see a bank loaning him that kind of money for a 2006 CTD truck with 142,800 miles. We’ll see. He said he was pre approved. Hopefully the truck sells soon.
gotta remember we are in a weird time. banks are going farther back on loans right now due to shortages etc of used vehicles. some banks charge higher interest rates but 30k ya is pushing it. I sold my 99 f350 with 20k miles less than your dodge for 23,500 cash in June. no one would fianace old truck like that at that time. since then navy federal said they would go back to low 2000s but I don't know how much they would loan it's going to be based off book. he may have to come up with cash difference to buy for 30k unless he found a bank that takes higher risks.

RubiRam392

Jackass 4th grade bully
Reaction score
For those of you who have received your orders, is it everything you’ve ever wanted? Things you realized you should have ordered but didn’t? Kinda wishing I would have got the Ram boxes for all my recovery gear

ACEd

Reaction score
Take the money and run - unless you had some unique wheels (or maybe a bit more for the AT tires), $800 is a good price for either of the 18 inchers on Aluminum Wheels - more for the 20's or the blacked wheels.

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
Take the money and run - unless you had some unique wheels (or maybe a bit more for the AT tires), $800 is a good price for either of the 18 inchers on Aluminum Wheels - more for the 20's or the blacked wheels.
That’s the plan. I would have taken the $700 but when the other guy offered $900 and will do the deal in the morning at discount tire, well I have to do that.

Wolfcreek

Reaction score
It’s been a week or so, but wanted to check in with you all. Enjoying the truck, but wanted to pass along a couple of things. My DRW truck did arrive without the center section of the wheel well liner and my cargo camera is not functional. Dealer told me that the liner section is not currently available and the camera is pending a software update that is also not available yet. So, got the truck but the wait hasn’t ended. LOL!

Navin11585

Reaction score
Still waiting on parts for my mid October limited srw order. Anyone ordered around the same time?

thkbaron

Reaction score
I ordered mine the end of november and supposedly all the parts are gathered. it's in D1 and has been for close to a month.

zGhillie

Reaction score
Is this a 2500 or 3500? Either way, if the engine is running and you leave the vehicle with the keyfob, it honks 3 times?
3500 yea that’s what it does super annoying since I’m a farmer and leave the truck running all day.

zGhillie

Reaction score
For those of you who have received your orders, is it everything you’ve ever wanted? Things you realized you should have ordered but didn’t? Kinda wishing I would have got the Ram boxes for all my recovery gear
Mine leaked on my 21 And couldn’t put in a gooseneck hitch. Made sure not to get em on my 22.

DelRed22

Reaction score
[mention]OfficerDirtySanchez [/mention] Just curious when you have the time, how many orders are still out there on the sheet with order dates prior to August?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shootist

Reaction score
I know there is a difference of opinions on the Ram boxes, but I got them, I like them. Time will tell if they leak. They hold lots of my gear for pulling my RV.

Navin11585

Reaction score
I ordered mine the end of november and supposedly all the parts are gathered. it's in D1 and has been for close to a month.
nice I'm hoping mine is not to far along. but I feel I'm one of those guys that will have to wait about 7 months

Dan222500

Reaction score
I know there is a difference of opinions on the Ram boxes, but I got them, I like them. Time will tell if they leak. They hold lots of my gear for pulling my RV.
I had them on my 2012 1500 and they leaked since day 1.

Users who are viewing this thread