Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

AFF

Reaction score
I was always hesistant to use Ram chat because I was Canadian and was under the impression they dont tell us Canadians anything! Just contacted them and they gave me my VIN and the current update on the truck! Still waiting for a production date but all parts are gathered for the build! 3C6UR5TL7NG219364 Thank you!

Damn you must have got lucky. I only have my VON and I tried getting my VIN from them but they said they can't tell me due to privacy laws. Day 108 since order.

G’Dave

Reaction score
Would someone mind reminding me how I can check build status? I ordered on 1/10/22, so I know it’s early days, but it’s a fairly simple build (not much technology). 3C6UR5FJ2NG242688
Thank!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dynocompe

Reaction score
Would someone mind reminding me how I can check build status? I ordered on 1/10/22, so I know it’s early days, but it’s a fairly simple build (not much technology). 3C6UR5FJ2NG242688
Thank!!

call your salesman and ask for an update. another option is if you are American, use Ram chat and ask them for an update. Canadians is hit or miss if they will tell you information
Damn you must have got lucky. I only have my VON and I tried getting my VIN from them but they said they can't tell me due to privacy laws. Day 108 since order.
I tried to be careful and not make it too obvious, left Canada out of my address, and just used abbreviations for the province hoping they wouldnt notice lol

G’Dave

Reaction score
call your salesman and ask for an update. another option is if you are American, use Ram chat and ask them for an update. Canadians is hit or miss if they will tell you information

I tried to be careful and not make it too obvious, left Canada out of my address, and just used abbreviations for the province hoping they wouldnt notice lol

I’m actually an Aussie, but no need to split hairs since I live in St Louis lol. I’ll try my salesman first, and Ram Chat if that doesn’t work.
Thanks

dynocompe

Reaction score
Ah, you trickster. I'll try that in a couple days.
lol i doubt it matters, they most likely see my full address on their end! lady was really nice and fast. If they try and tell you they cant under Canada Privacy laws, just start making up some stuff, and say yes, but under section 13, it states, you can release my records with my authorization by me confirming my address and order date.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Your truck looks very nice and is almost exactly like my build spec. Just sucks as I'm still waiting for mine.

You are exactly right. The Sept-Oct orders seems to be getting thrown in the same barrel as the Aug and before orders now. As I mentioned in the reply to brigg, I have almost the same spec'ed truck plus night edition and my truck was in D1 only to get thrown back to D. This rollercoaster of seeing the same spec'ed trucks as your build coming out that were ordered months after yours really sucks. Stellantis really needs to fix their issues. I ordered a new 2022 Durango, from the same dealership as the HD, shortly after the ordering opened in November and I just got a build sheet for it Wednesday. Roughly 2 months to be built for the Durango but the HD's are going on 4-7+ months. There should really be a mutiny around here. I think I'm done with my rant here.

@brv10 Can you check on the status of 3C63RRRLXNG177685 please?
D1

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
is anyone signed up with cryptostickers.net? It is normal to give false indicators? Got an email update from cryptostickers saying my window sticker was ready, but its not? When I try to view the window sticker, just says its not available yet.
I see you in D1.

Swampfox

Reaction score
What is “normal” time from order to D1? I know there are some that get held up in D for some reason but if there was an average time to get to D1 is there a range? Also once you go D1 is there an average time from status change to build day?

Tradesman22

Reaction score
Thank!!

Mine was a simple build. Tradesman with nothing more than the 8.4” screen. H.O Cummins. Ordered August 20th and it’s still in the shipping stage… I wouldn’t bank on that as an indicator of a fast build. I’ve seen some heavily optioned trucks ordered well after mine that have been delivered. Best of luck to ya though!

Swampfox

Reaction score
I hate to seem this impatient but I need this truck for my trailers at the beginning of the season so I’m trying to decide if it’s worth paying more if I find one on the lot

dynocompe

Reaction score
I hate to seem this impatient but I need this truck for my trailers at the beginning of the season so I’m trying to decide if it’s worth paying more if I find one on the lot
which season? Tow trailers for recreation or to make money? If its to make money, that is probably an easy decision. A coupe hauls probably pays for the difference. I just looked last night on new inventory search on Rams site, and there is quite a bit out there right now, probably trying to put some trucks on the lots for the new year. Lots are probably already sold though too, but I think its possible to find one. So probably the best time to find something on the lot or in transit considering the times. If its for recereation, it could cost thousands more, an less to spend on your liesure activities or toys. But you also only live once. But the money saved by ordering, could make you play that much harder when the time does come lol!

Swampfox

Reaction score
which season? Tow trailers for recreation or to make money? If its to make money, that is probably an easy decision. A coupe hauls probably pays for the difference. I just looked last night on new inventory search on Rams site, and there is quite a bit out there right now, probably trying to put some trucks on the lots for the new year. Lots are probably already sold though too, but I think its possible to find one. So probably the best time to find something on the lot or in transit considering the times. If its for recereation, it could cost thousands more, an less to spend on your liesure activities or toys. But you also only live once. But the money saved by ordering, could make you play that much harder when the time does come lol!
Both. I tow my “toys” and I haul for others

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
Glamis mostly, and then there's boating season, which is a hell of allot longer. I was dreading pulling my toyhauler into the washes with stock tires.
I used to do Glamis and then Buttercup/Gordon’s Well all the time. These new trucks have sooo much torque I’m not sure if they’ll be ok with the sand. Probably have to literally idle through or you’ll dig right in. Would avoid the bottom of washes at all costs.

Shootist

Reaction score
After putting 300 miles on the truck in the last couple of days, I have to say this 2500 Limited with rear air suspension rides better than lots of 4 dr. sedans. I've owned several half ton brands over the years, and this is my first 3/4-ton truck. It rides better than the half tons. With the cruise control on running at 70 mph the Cummins delivered an average between 19-20 mpg. I was impressed. Now city driving it was 15-17 mpg depending on terrain and traffic. Overall fit and finish inside and out is fantastic on this truck. Cab is very quiet. You cannot hear the diesel motor while driving at interstate speeds. At low speeds, then yes you will have some noise, but nothing to complain about. My wife had the same sentiments too.

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
Truck is HOME! Soooo bitchen! I got to put almost 1100 miles on it. Even took the long scenic route.
Can’t figure what I like most about it. Probably the Torque and HP. I didn’t think 1075lbs of torque is worth it as 800 is more then fine. Well I be wrong! Just passing folks is instantaneous. It’s like driving a car. Smoooooth acceleration. Really have to watch the speed. Adaptive cruise is stellar, that maybe one of my favorite things, probably tied with the 50 gallon tank, that’s pretty awesome. Seats are awsome. Stereo is pretty good. 12” screen is great. Hands free is much better then the old ****e. Lights are very good! Power mirrors and running boards are epic! All in all it’s just a great truck. The tires suck and have different pressures in all four with the LOWEST being 86psi. Yes I said lowest. I think the highest was 89! The check was from the onboard computer and we were rolling along for hour so they were hot. Sure made the ride rougher then it should have been. I did get the 1 ton long box. I wasn’t expecting a Cadillac.
I averaged about 15.2 mpg. My fault as I didn’t do much under 83mph.

Attachments

• 5AFD78B6-F575-4934-8D8E-AC82281F2DE7.jpeg
    5AFD78B6-F575-4934-8D8E-AC82281F2DE7.jpeg
    705.2 KB · Views: 109
  • D93912A5-D261-4CD4-8853-6A6B1AD0F961.jpeg
    D93912A5-D261-4CD4-8853-6A6B1AD0F961.jpeg
    665.4 KB · Views: 116
  • 9B052FD5-52D5-4954-9241-2F7F9292BE64.jpeg
    9B052FD5-52D5-4954-9241-2F7F9292BE64.jpeg
    583.4 KB · Views: 117
  • 6BFCF106-B439-4612-87BA-36F63EF1328D.jpeg
    6BFCF106-B439-4612-87BA-36F63EF1328D.jpeg
    771.3 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

Texasram1

Reaction score
After putting 300 miles on the truck in the last couple of days, I have to say this 2500 Limited with rear air suspension rides better than lots of 4 dr. sedans. I've owned several half ton brands over the years, and this is my first 3/4-ton truck. It rides better than the half tons. With the cruise control on running at 70 mph the Cummins delivered an average between 19-20 mpg. I was impressed. Now city driving it was 15-17 mpg depending on terrain and traffic. Overall fit and finish inside and out is fantastic on this truck. Cab is very quiet. You cannot hear the diesel motor while driving at interstate speeds. At low speeds, then yes you will have some noise, but nothing to complain about. My wife had the same sentiments too.
This makes me feel even better about ordering rear air.
Congrats!

cj8rockcrawler

Reaction score
So it seems there are a small number of May-August orders still waiting, but overall things are starting to gain momentum. Folks ordering early last month already getting window stickers, etc.

I ordered early in December and in still in D status. It seems the hemi trucks from early in the month are moving, but not the Cummins HO yet.

I'm impatiently waiting.

Texasram1

Reaction score
I ordered early in December and in still in D status. It seems the hemi trucks from early in the month are moving, but not the Cummins HO yet.

I'm impatiently waiting.
I ordered the SO cummins on 08 dec and it will be built 2/2, assuming i dont somehow piss off the ram gods. Would think the truck build of the SO and HO are identical or at least really close. Maybe they dont have good supply of the HOs?

G’Dave

Reaction score
I looks amazing. Congratulations.
I was very close to ordering the LB so I could check the box for 50 gallon tank, but ultimately went with the SB due to a lot of city driving.

Users who are viewing this thread