Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

MrTaz

Reaction score
its a tradesman thats why, the lowest trim models will have the highest payload. All those options of the more equipped models add weight and take away from payload.
True. That's the sacrifice we make for luxury versions. I'm happy with my 5008 pound payload and 34,008 pound towing capacity and still have everything but the kitchen sink. :)

rommel

Reaction score
Put the word "allocation" in the search feature at the upper right. The topic has been discussed extensively. I think you will find the information you seek there. Opinions vary considerably.
Yeah but to my point. It seems dealers are not transparent. I remember when ordering a custom color BMW a few years ago. Most dealers would string you along and didn't have an allocation for months but they'd take your order, input it into the system and it would sit until picked up for their allocation allotment. They'd lie through their teeth about the status of orders. Sure seems like a similar scenario here.

BMax94

Reaction score
day 144 since i ordered my truck , and it sits , waiting for a ride to the dealership at the train yard a 100km away from me , i don’t understand what takes so long to load it on a truck and deliver it to the dealer 2-4 week delivery window isn’t acceptable
Couldn’t agree more. Day 160. It’s been sitting 20 minutes away for 31 days waiting for a ride.

Texasram1

Reaction score
day 144 since i ordered my truck , and it sits , waiting for a ride to the dealership at the train yard a 100km away from me , i don’t understand what takes so long to load it on a truck and deliver it to the dealer 2-4 week delivery window isn’t acceptable
Driver shortage, driver protests, take higher paying loads, take loads that take them closer to home... can be a number of things

Reaction score
Driver shortage, driver protests, take higher paying loads, take loads that take them closer to home... can be a number of things
yeah i get that , I'm in ontario and they have the whole transport truck driver protest against covid stuff going on here .. what a time to be alive i keep saying , just sucks !

kevin588127

Reaction score
No vin yet? Strange, level B must be done also.
I just ordered mid day. Dealer said I would get an email in a few days. Is the number you get a Vin or a von? Confused why so many don't have their Vin.

Level b has been unavailable for some time. Level c is the same but no power fold mirrors I believe.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I just ordered mid day. Dealer said I would get an email in a few days. Is the number you get a Vin or a von? Confused why so many don't have their Vin.

Level b has been unavailable for some time. Level c is the same but no power fold mirrors I believe.
It has bounced back and forth a few times, B then C then B and now C again

ACEd

Reaction score
I would guess it has something to do with the EPA.
First there is a difference between the High Output Cummins HO (available on the 300 only) USD $12950.00 and the Standard Output Cummins (SO) USD $9400.00.
Second, the Engine Selection Cost on US trucks includes the required Transmission upgrade.
If I remember correctly, the Canadian orders show the Engine Cost and the required Transmission upgrade Cost separately on the sticker.
And yes there may be EPA requirements which are different or possibly penalties for Diesels.CanadianWindowSticker.jpg

Last edited:

dynocompe

Reaction score
is anyone signed up with cryptostickers.net? It is normal to give false indicators? Got an email update from cryptostickers saying my window sticker was ready, but its not? When I try to view the window sticker, just says its not available yet.

robbyreneeward

Reaction score
is anyone signed up with cryptostickers.net? It is normal to give false indicators? Got an email update from cryptostickers saying my window sticker was ready, but its not? When I try to view the window sticker, just says its not available yet.

I am, but I didn’t order until 12/28, so no movement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James_setz2784

Reaction score
175 days and counting...... 40+ days sitting in Baltimore waiting for a truck...... I'm now in the process of searching dealer lots to get a truck

dynocompe

Reaction score
First there is a difference between the High Output Cummins HO (available on the 300 only) USD $1295.00 and the Standard Output Cummins (SO) USD $9400.00.
Second, the Engine Selection Cost on US trucks includes the required Transmission upgrade.
If I remember correctly, the Canadian orders show the Engine Cost and the required Transmission upgrade Cost separately on the sticker.
And yes there may be EPA requirements which are different or possibly penalties for Diesels.
You are correct with the figures! that makes more sense! thanks! lol still Canadian cheaper! When i build my truck on the USA site and do the conversion, it costs around $7000cdn ($5500usd) more than the Canadian site

SGTRAM

Reaction score

I received an email from Ram welcoming me to the family.

“Thank you for your recent order of a 2022 RAM! We are excited to welcome you to the RAM family!”

“A MESSAGE ABOUT YOUR RECENT RAM VEHICLE ORDER” with the VIN number in it.

I ordered it on 12/23/2021 and received the email with the VIN on 1/11/2022.

dynocompe

Reaction score
175 days and counting...... 40+ days sitting in Baltimore waiting for a truck...... I'm now in the process of searching dealer lots to get a truck
i feel for you man, that is horrible. You had a long wait to begin with, then when it finally does ship, still doesnt ever come! That would be beyond frustrating

MacDuff

Reaction score
I took delivery last Saturday from Koons in Virginia. Truck was exactly as ordered, Craig and Patrick in finance could not have been more helpful. The pricing was the 6% below invoice plus a $500 Penfed rebate. They had everything ready for me when I arrived, pricing was exactly as agreed and it couldn't have been a better experience. Craig stays plenty busy because of his pricing, but he took the time to answer my questions and was extremely helpful. Highly recommended!

AJ BCTD2500

Reaction score
hey everyone -- anyone know if Limiteds are taking longer on average due to additional tech needed? Google sheet shows a lot of Laramies being d1'd recently over Limiteds.

Month to date since placing my order, of course anxiously waiting like the rest of y'all.

MrTaz

Reaction score
Picked her up last week and drove over the mountains to have the front bumper installed. This pick is on the way back. Looks and drives amazing. RAM 3500 Laramie B, Night Edition, ordered July 2021.
View attachment 30557
I bet your fuel economy dropped a half a mile to the gallon after they put that bumper on... ;) Sure looks nice though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread