Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

WorldYeti

Reaction score
Well, Aaron just emailed me that my truck has arrived!! I knew this would happen! It would show up right before leaving for work. Now, I have to make a decision if I SQUEEZE in going to pick it up OR leave it there until Feb. 15, after I return from work. Decisions, decisions!!
a58735b218f9e12ea6c68e82109ddfdb.jpg

231a476491ab434d96d87e4b4a1c90f3.jpg

f751ecaf20a0b90ba1e325825ff13fe4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I vote for squeezing in picking it up. Great looking truck.

thkbaron

Reaction score
I like businesses that pick up the phone or return communications. Especially banks. I’m not a member and if I could have spoken with anybody maybe that would have changed. I’ve tried for 3 days now. Politely too!
yeah you have to spend tons of time on the phone waiting now. No one wants to work.

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
Brand mentor? Must have renamed some jobs since the French took over.
French!? Stellantis is Dutch I read.
By the way, Renae wrote me today that my truck will get to Port Allen on the 11th! The bad news is that she said it may take up to 3 weeks to get to the dealer! The real bad news is I’m having my grand opening of my carwash on Feb 1!

dkwagner

Reaction score
Well, Aaron just emailed me that my truck has arrived!! I knew this would happen! It would show up right before leaving for work. Now, I have to make a decision if I SQUEEZE in going to pick it up OR leave it there until Feb. 15, after I return from work. Decisions, decisions!!

Purdy purdy. Proud for you my friend.

Benson

Reaction score
I currently have a 2019 3500 HO dually but I wanted the trailer tire pressure monitoring the 50 gal tank and trailer surround.
I talked to Sabrina at Dennis Dillon and ordered this 2022 3500 HO dually. I couldn't believe the price they gave me. My local dealer here in Las Vegas wanted $5000 OVER MSRP and would not budge. Dillon did 11.5% below MSRP.

Attachments

• James Ferber Rebuild (1).pdf
    349.4 KB · Views: 33

Rampingup

Reaction score
If someone in the know can tell me what happens at a dealership when the salesman quits? Does his commission go to someone else who may take over or does it just vanish into the dealerships pocket. The reason I ask, my salesman quit a month or so ago. Got hooked up with another sales manager. Haven't been able to connect with him for the last 4 days, and they said he was there. Just trying to get an update but if he gets a reduced commission or none at all I may not matter to him.

Reactions: J-J

Nick660

Reaction score
Ordered 09/14, arrived at Mark Dodge 1/03, delivered to mid-Missouri today!
Ordering, waiting, arrival, and delivery were all simple through Mark Dodge. First vehicle I’ve ordered, but won’t be my last. Wild how quiet these are compared to my 2016. Time to put some miles on it!
81D36A5C-E8D9-4189-8B26-5A331447530F.jpeg

Last edited:

tyler2you

Reaction score
If someone in the know can tell me what happens at a dealership when the salesman quits? Does his commission go to someone else who may take over or does it just vanish into the dealerships pocket. The reason I ask, my salesman quit a month or so ago. Got hooked up with another sales manager. Haven't been able to connect with him for the last 4 days, and they said he was there. Just trying to get an update but if he gets a reduced commission or none at all I may not matter to him.
You might get an answer here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/askcarsales/

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
French!? Stellantis is Dutch I read.
By the way, Renae wrote me today that my truck will get to Port Allen on the 11th! The bad news is that she said it may take up to 3 weeks to get to the dealer! The real bad news is I’m having my grand opening of my carwash on Feb 1!
Peugeot is our ne partner and the CEO is french. It went from FCA to Stellantis when the Peugeot deal passed, the still have offices in the Netherlands

DeepH20Driller

Reaction score
Well, I’ve decided to wait. Really sucks, but once I get on rig, I don’t have time to think about anything else other than work. This way, I’ll take my time on the trip, with my mom, and get some much needed time together. My dad passed last June, and don’t get to see mom often. Make plans to stop by Scott, LA for Billy’s and Iowa, LA for Inlaw’s to stock my freezer back up with boudin and pepper Jack boudin egg rolls! They’re amazing!! Will make myself sick on cracklin’s too!! I’m setting up financing on Monday. At least I do have the advantage of doing IT while I’m home. Aaron said the truck would be safe and tucked away until Feb 15 when I can get there to pick it up!! Man, can’t wait!!

Scubaz66

Reaction score
Well, I’ve decided to wait. Really sucks, but once I get on rig, I don’t have time to think about anything else other than work. This way, I’ll take my time on the trip, with my mom, and get some much needed time together. My dad passed last June, and don’t get to see mom often. Make plans to stop by Scott, LA for Billy’s and Iowa, LA for Inlaw’s to stock my freezer back up with boudin and pepper Jack boudin egg rolls! They’re amazing!! Will make myself sick on cracklin’s too!! I’m setting up financing on Monday. At least I do have the advantage of doing IT while I’m home. Aaron said the truck would be safe and tucked away until Feb 15 when I can get there to pick it up!! Man, can’t wait!!

Glad all is working out for you Brother! Sorry to hear your Dad passed. I'm sure you have very fond memories. Take that time you need to spend with your Mom. If she is a Cajun Mom she's just that much more special, because I had a Cajun Mother in Law who I adore. I'm jealous you're getting you're freezer stocked with Boudin Sausage! Next to Crayfish it's my favorite food from my years in LA. If I recall we always stopped in Crowley to load up on Boudin on our way back up to Alex. Stay Safe out on the Boat Brother.

223500DRW

Reaction score
You sign up for a PenFed savings account. Deposit $5 into the savings account. Wait 60 days (if your truck comes in before 60 days, it would be worth it to NOT have the $500 off ). Once your truck is delivered or almost delivered, go to the PenFed website and receive the activation code to give to the dealer. The codes have expiration dates, so don’t apply for it too early.

You will hear people talk about the PenFed discount or the Truecar discount. They are one in the same. It’s a PenFed Truecar discount.

Also if any one is a navy federal credit union use there car buying service online and sign up on true car. navy federal just sent me one good till march of 22. so thats 3 months worth. they probably are getting smarter on them now knowing we must order to receive a truck. ram also sent me one good for 500 off. but i think it expired at new year. it was part of the dec sales a thon. i kept it and will see if my dealer will honor it as well since i reordered my truck in dec due to the availability of options i wanted came back.

joelp

Reaction score
working with sandi to place an order for a new mega with MD. any of you guys have either MD or a local vendor do expel wrap for you before picking up? need some protection on the new girl since i always find a way to get into something too tight. pinstripes are no fun when you run dark trucks and i like dark trucks

Thisnthat

Reaction score
In general the salesman don’t get paid until the sale actually occurs…making for the salesman to figure out the new path ahead as they must now put in the work to get orders to get a sale in 3 months vs the old way of effort today = commission earned today. Have dealt with several salesman on other brands that haven’t figured this out yet. The exceptions would be these high volume dealers using offsite people to handle the correspondence for the orders …it’s been said on her they get paid when the order is submitted.

in the case of your salesman quitting, it’s very likely it’s now considered a house deal even though someone should be assigned to you

MrTaz

Reaction score
Ordered 09/14, arrived at Mark Dodge 1/03, delivered to mid-Missouri today!
Ordering, waiting, arrival, and delivery were all simple through Mark Dodge. First vehicle I’ve ordered, but won’t be my last. Wild how quiet these are compared to my 2016. Time to put some miles on it!
View attachment 29648
Looks odd to see a parking meter there considering what the surroundings look like.o_O

SoldierOfTheLaw

Reaction score

Congrats .... so you will own it and have it on your insurance either way. If I were you it would depend on which location I think it would be safer. At the dealership or at my place.

Users who are viewing this thread