Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

AJ608

Reaction score
They came $5000 below MSRP on my order. Walker CJDR in Hurricane was about the same price. They won’t budge off in stock trucks but factory orders both dealers were willing to work with me.
That's pretty good for not having to drive across the country to get it

Firewall

Reaction score
Have you asked for an update in the past 4 days or so? We were stuck at the vendor together but mine caught a train and was in Eagle Pass Texas yesterday. Hopefully yours was too.
I checked this am, and that's what I got, approved for shipping but no ETA. I'm hoping Thursday things get moving again. I wonder if the shippers shut down too?

Basser53

Reaction score
Received a good trade in offer on my 21 .(more then I paid for it] .. how long are new orders taking now.. was told 12 to 14 weeks..Does that sound right?

xcountry1582

Reaction score
So I ordered a loaded Laramie in August, re-ordered a Limited in October. My original order didn't get canceled in time and was built. My salesman just told me the shipping train derailed in San Antonio with my original truck on it!

I looked up what you were saying and it seems that San Antonio/Bexar County, TX is having numerous issues with derailments and has had for numberous decades. Here's to hoping no more derailments through the shipping process for anyone.

J-J

Reaction score
Received a good trade in offer on my 21 .(more then I paid for it] .. how long are new orders taking now.. was told 12 to 14 weeks..Does that sound right?
I'm on 16 weeks and zero movement so far.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

MrTaz

Reaction score
I looked up what you were saying and it seems that San Antonio/Bexar County, TX is having numerous issues with derailments and has had for numberous decades. Here's to hoping no more derailments through the shipping process for anyone.
That was a Close one.

TroyMcClure

Reaction score
Lalalala

Ram 3500 4x4 MC Limited HO - Air Suspension (CANADA)
- BA Ordered 12/20/21
- BG Status 1/4/22

Let the waiting games begin!

Last edited:

Rampingup

Reaction score
Coming up on 10 weeks, D1 status as of 12/23. Was told 16 weeks, so at this point I'm about on schedule. Each one is different.

Dan222500

Reaction score
That's on the light side for some and correct for others.

Basser53

Reaction score
They are saying they'll guarantee the trade price if it's not damaged. Still debating.. 22 weeks will put me close to a 23 model yr..

CFE

Reaction score
They are saying they'll guarantee the trade price if it's not damaged. Still debating.. 22 weeks will put me close to a 23 model yr..
That's my current dilemma if it becomes a 20+ week wait - but I am upgrading my camper to a heavier 5th wheel...which is one reason why I don't want to wait any longer than necessary.

J-J

Reaction score
22 weeks and not even on the schedule yet
It's not worth that long of a wait 22 weeks and no answers? Need to re order or find one local..

Stellanti

Reaction score
It's not worth that long of a wait 22 weeks and no answers? Need to re order or find one local..

Unfortunately no dealerships local will honor employee pricing… have been considering reordering or just walking away from employee pricing and going with a GMC or ford out of spite I know it only hurts me and the dealership will make bank selling the truck at mark up and I will have to overpay for something local haha just mad! It would be fine if they told me with would be 30 weeks but they told me 14-16 when I ordered and are just as clueless as Ramchat when I ask questions.

dkwagner

Reaction score
That's pretty close if it came from Ram. I'm at 33 weeks right now.

cmh2007

Reaction score
Unfortunately no dealerships local will honor employee pricing… have been considering reordering or just walking away from employee pricing and going with a GMC or ford out of spite I know it only hurts me and the dealership will make bank selling the truck at mark up and I will have to overpay for something local haha just mad! It would be fine if they told me with would be 30 weeks but they told me 14-16 when I ordered and are just as clueless as Ramchat when I ask questions.
Do like i did. I canceled with my dealer that started playing price games, and ordered through mark dodge with Sandy, and i had my my truck in 10 weeks. I waited for 25 weeks with my original order

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread