Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Cummins0867

Reaction score
I was wondering if the storm delayed the train to Centerville. Can sombody please give me an upate on where my Trucks at ? 3C63RRJL5NG141608 Thank, You
I was wondering the same thing with the train to Lordstown, OH.....3C63RRJL0NG118947....

EDIT: 5:30pm Dealer called and said my truck was loaded on a Car hauler to the dealer at 4:07pm today and should arrive at the dealer tomorrow.

Last edited:

Innovation79

Reaction score
I expect that I won't hear about a lot of trucks which arrived at dealers. As much as I want to collect the best information possible I don't blame members for being less focused on the spreadsheet and threads about orders once they receive their trucks.

I've thought about reaching out to folks who had window stickers show up a looong time ago but haven't confirmed they got their trucks. But, I don't want to be a hassle. Or frankly to go through that much effort. I'm just thankful for those folks who do report they got their truck.
Sorry for the delay. My truck was delivered last Wednesday and I picked up the next day.

Scubaz66

Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing with the train to Lordstown, OH.....3C63RRJL0NG118947....
Yea! Me Too! Mine was destined to Lordstown as well. Shoud you find out keep me posted! I'll do the same for you.... I contacted the rail company, but they won't provide me information because I'm not a customer and RAM Chat won't tell me either.

George

Reaction score
Quick pick of the new ride. Happy with my choice of colors. Went with the mountain brown interior and I think it looks amazing. Thanks to everyone who helped make the wait a little more bearable and good luck to those of you still waiting.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211214-162858_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211214-162858_Gallery.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 112

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I'd call it a Semi -Custom build because you have to select packages instead of actual items. There were items I would have liked to have, but I personally didn't want to purchase the other items that came in the package. However, you are correct the butterflies will be hard at work once you arrived at the dealership and all the paperwork flows smoothly.
Wait till you see the name on the moroney!

Scubaz66

Reaction score

EDIT: 5:30pm Dealer called and said my truck was loaded on a Car hauler to the dealer at 4:07pm today and should arrive at the dealer tomorrow.
That was quick! This tells me the train to Lordstown has arrived so my dealer should be notifying me in the next couple days....

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Yea! Me Too! Mine was destined to Lordstown as well. Shoud you find out keep me posted! I'll do the same for you.... I contacted the rail company, but they won't provide me information because I'm not a customer and RAM Chat won't tell me either.

If you get me a railcar number I can probably get you a location from my contact at CSX. since they are the carrier that services the Lordstown yard he can probably let me know if the train is on time / on track

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Wait till you see the name on the moroney!

It is quite gratifying!
48af5f2f83ee74aeead5ccd08a5ba5a8.jpg

Bigkeeper

Reaction score
You should be at or extremely close to shipping at this point. Once the window sticker populates it’s reached a point where it’s either already on its way, or getting ready to leave the plant. They’ll get it loaded on a rail car, and once there are enough completed trucks, the train will leave. Now it’s up to the transport companies to get it to your dealer

Yes your right, on a train in Mexico, ordered 11/22 and can’t believe I had to wait this long lol… :cool:

ClawSS

Reaction score
My dilemma is that my wife has been getting the emails...not me. I am on the order, but maybe she gets the payment and I don't. I wonder if the truck will be especially built for her.

Shootist

Reaction score
I was wondering if the storm delayed the train to Centerville. Can sombody please give me an upate on where my Trucks at ? 3C63RRJL5NG141608 Thank, You
Thats where my truck will go if it ever gets built. NG157289

gator6

Reaction score
2500 Regular Cab Hemi, apparently the Hemi is faster than I thought! Good luck with yours…

Hey thanks for the quick response! Yeah, I’m not in a hurry to get mine. We’re working on doing a cross country trip with the 5er after my retirement, just trying to whittle things down before we have to move off base, like the boat we haven’t used much since moving from Key West.

Fully loaded Longhorn dually should take awhile to build, but seeing all of you take delivery…I can’t wait!

Users who are viewing this thread