Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

gator6

Reaction score
LOL
I was just telling the wife my truck was at the dealer, today is the FIRST time she called it 'our truck'

I may have to hang on to BOTH key fobs....
Haha, my wife jokes around about driving my 2500 around, but never takes me up on driving it when her Pacifica needs to go in the shop and she has to drive the Cooper around with the kids.

She always told me she would never let me get a dually because they were “stupid looking”, then she wanted a 5er with a 3400 lbs pin weight and I had to break the news to her that I get what I want.

dperry149

Reaction score
Quick update on my delivered 2500, first dealer had to fix 3 spots in the paint, fixed no issue, get it home go to put the Cab steps on, I'm leaking gear lube from the tranny... bout ready to drive it through the showroom
is it a 2021 or 2022 build?

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the address info for the site that take your VIN and send you window stickers and build sheets when available?

There is a link in a post put out by Brutal_HO back on Aug 23 2020, but I believe it has gone bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It appears he updated the site code. just use the base site URL.

Why he didn't update the VIN decoder info we provided for RAM, I can't say.

OuterUB

Reaction score
Any Canadians in here? How long your Canadian order take? Will Ram email you a vin in Canada when they have it like they do with USA customers? Ordered 22 2500 limited mega cab, air, level 1, anti spin, clearance lights, skid plate, night edition. This will be my second 5th gen 2500

Fellow Canadian here ..... orderd my 2500 Bighorn on October 9th. Just went to D1 over the weekend with a January 16th estinated ship date.

Welcome ..... our American brothers here are great !

Grizzly Dave

Reaction score
I just can't help myself. I checked my notes, my sales dude is off Weds, not today, Tuesdays he has meetings all morning, side effect of dealing directly with a manager. No word from him yet, so sent him an email letting him know I knew it was there, and I wanted the Mopar molded splash guards put on, and clarifying a thing or two. heavy sigh, now just wait and refresh my email a hundred million times :D

Until I hear back the Grinch in the back of my mind is saying that it showed up damaged somehow. Most likely not, but....

gator6

Reaction score
Sure did before I went down. Made money on the 2019 from what I paid for it in November 2019.

Cool. After we sell the boat the last installment hit on our credit is the Pacifica which we’d trade in if it’s not gone before the truck comes in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pnwram3500

Reaction score
Last edited:

Scubaz66

Reaction score
You think its real now....Just wait till ya see it in person!! It'll almost actually put ya in a state of shock and knowing it's YOUR Custom build! :D
I'd call it a Semi -Custom build because you have to select packages instead of actual items. There were items I would have liked to have, but I personally didn't want to purchase the other items that came in the package. However, you are correct the butterflies will be hard at work once you arrived at the dealership and all the paperwork flows smoothly.

pnwram3500

Reaction score
I'd call it a Semi -Custom build because you have to select packages instead of actual items. There were items I would have liked to have, but I personally didn't want to purchase the other items that came in the package. However, you are correct the butterflies will be hard at work once you arrived at the dealership and all the paperwork flows smoothly.
The perfect custom build would be having a second Easter egg like having our "This vehicle was built especially for NAME" stamped into the frame somewhere!

farmer63

Reaction score
I was wondering if the storm delayed the train to Centerville. Can sombody please give me an upate on where my Trucks at ? 3C63RRJL5NG141608 Thank, You

Users who are viewing this thread