Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

jambram

Reaction score
Just got home after a 18hr drive and 945 miles. New Orleans LA to NC.
Nice truck, but not to dis your new ride, I have seen several pics with wrinkles in the seats or seat backs. Does anyone know if this normal in the Laramie, Longhorn and Limited trim levels?

223500DRW

Reaction score
so now they are talking about def shortages here in the us. i just watched several videos about it. Its still available for the time being. Its not like you can stock pile it either because it will go bad since it has a short shelf life. Hopefully they figure this out because its starting to get ridiculous. with the chip shortage there is now the def sensor shortage and im pretty sure this is what the one member was talking about when they thought there dpf filter was off reading 0.

Thisnthat

Reaction score
Just got home after a 18hr drive and 945 miles. New Orleans LA to NC.
Two questions if you dont mind

did yours have the full rear wheel liners or was it also missing the middle piece that some have experienced?

and did you have an option on if the mud flaps were installed or not?

thanks

Linked4door

Reaction score
Nice truck, but not to dis your new ride, I have seen several pics with wrinkles in the seats or seat backs. Does anyone know if this normal in the Laramie, Longhorn and Limited trim levels?
Good catch. Not gonna lie I had to go back to my pics to see what you were talking about. I didn't even notice it you till you pointed it out. I will need to take a look at it tomorrow. I don't remember that in my 2019 limited, but since I didn't notice it in this truck till you pointed it out I can't be trusted lol. All I know for sure is the leather in the limited and limited longhorn is completely different from the Laramie in the facts is much better quality.

Linked4door

Reaction score
Two questions if you dont mind

did yours have the full rear wheel liners or was it also missing the middle piece that some have experienced?

and did you have an option on if the mud flaps were installed or not?

thanks
My wheel liners were missing the center just like others have pointed out sadly.

As far as the mudflaps mark dodge installs them on the DRW trucks with out having to request it. I knew this was done in advance from stalking the other members trucks that came from that dealership. I didn't mind having them installed, so I never inquired about them not putting them on.

If you ordered from Mark dodge I would just ask them not to install them. They are super easy to work with and I am sure they can skip installing them if you want. Unless its some state requirement.

My gatorbacks should be arriving in a few days and these muddlaps will be removed then.

Last edited:

jambram

Reaction score
Good catch. Not gonna lie I had to go back to my pics to see what you were talking about. I didn't even notice it you till you pointed it out. I will need to take a look at it tomorrow. I don't remember that in my 2019 limited, but since I didn't notice it in this truck till you pointed it out I can't be trusted lol. All I know for sure is the leather in the limited and limited longhorn is completely different from the Laramie in the facts is much better quality.
I've got a Laramie coming as well, so just curious. I should have paid attention to the trim level in the other pics that I saw.

ABigBearRam

Reaction score
My wheel liners were missing the center just like others have pointed out sadly.

As far as the mydflaps mark dodge installs them on the DRW trucks with out having to request it. I knew this was done in advance from stalking the other members trucks that came from that dealership. I didn't mind having them installed, so I never inquired about them not putting them on.

If you ordered from Mark dodge I would just ask them not to install them. They are super easy to work with and I am sure they can skip installing them if you want. Unless its some state requirement.

My gatorbacks should be arriving in a few days and these muddlaps will be removed then.

Bummer about the missing center liners. What did Mark Dodge say about them missing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lee Iacocca

Grumpy Old Fart
Reaction score
Picked up the Power Wagon yesterday afternoon. Thank goodness for signed sales agreements. They tried to get another 4k, due to the price increases. After some back and forth and all of my papers they contacted their rep and agreed to the original deal and trade value. Plus they got me a ridiculously low rate on the finance. Already changed the RAM logo to black.
This is weird, the first thing I noticed when walking around the truck was these bolts inside the front fender well. All the other bolts are black but these. It bothered my wife enough that we went to the hardware store and bought black ones . Love the truck!
Sharpie.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
WHAT is going on in this thread?

6 pages of mostly OFF TOPIC posts.

I suggest you all read the thread title again.

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here!​

This thread is locked until Monday so everyone has a chance to catch up, read this post, and self acknowledge that you need to stay on topic.

Arguments and discussions about:
Gas VS Diesel and what's a jake brake- not here​
DEF and emissions deletes - not here​
Questions about Uconnect, backflips, etc. - not here.​
Extended Warranty - not here.​
etc.​
If in doubt, look at the thread title again.

There are literally hundreds of other threads on these topics you can participate in. This is not the only thread/forum on HDRAMS. Enjoy!

Last edited:

ACEd

Reaction score
Courtesy of another member crusty shellback maybe?View attachment 27869
Translation Metric 6mm x 25mm (1 inch) long with 1.0mm thread pitch.

In this location I strongly recommend stainless steel rather than black oxide regular steel unless you want to deal with corrosion / rust, particularly in snow areas.

Sharpie idea sounds interesting.

Grizzly Dave

Reaction score
No love from Ram Chat.

No message from dealer.

Guess I should head out and get some work done. Maybe I'll have word when I get home.

Users who are viewing this thread