Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

XIKJACK

Reaction score
I signed an order form with a deposit as well and shows msrp and our pricing agreed upon. Of course in fine print on the bottom that pricing subject to change until vehicle shipped from factory. My fault I suppose for being in denial thinking it wouldn't happen to me.
You got love the fine print. Lol

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
I signed an order form with a deposit as well and shows msrp and our pricing agreed upon. Of course in fine print on the bottom that pricing subject to change until vehicle shipped from factory. My fault I suppose for being in denial thinking it wouldn't happen to me.

I signed the same document and my price increased approximately $1,000 over the course of the 125 day process from order date to delivery. My dealer honored the original price without me even having to have that discussion with them. If your dealer doesn’t want to play ball, I would go elsewhere or ask to have a meeting with the manager. None of these dealers are in the business to lose money, and I don’t believe for a second my dealer ate the cost increase. There are processes in place to allow them to lock in pricing on a sold order. My opinion: if your dealer is reputable, they’ll do what they need to do to both ensure you’re getting a fair deal, and they are protecting their bottom line as well. It isn’t your fault the order to delivery time took that long and you shouldn’t be penalized for the increase. You put money down and ordered in good faith. They need to carry their end of an agreement. There are a ton of other dealers out there doing what is right.

Just my 2 cents worth!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chemesherpa

Reaction score
Anyone heard anything about the diesel particulate monitor recall thing? I know when I picked up my 2500 I asked them if there was still going to be a recall for the particulate monitor system and they looked at me like I was speaking ancient Greek... They said there were no recalls on my truck, my ram app says there aren't any recalls either... But from the dash panel info page I notice that the particulate filter meter always shows 0... So I assume it's not connected

Attachments

• 16391479314795545278840495690456.jpg
    16391479314795545278840495690456.jpg
    408.6 KB · Views: 53

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
Using the onboard instant fuel mileage, I reset it, set my cruise at 75 and it was getting 18-18.5 with 60 miles on the truck, and yeah, it's a hemi.
No way! That’s crazy! What transmission and gearing are they using? I’m guessing the ZF 8 speed and 3.55’s. That’s amazing mileage for a V8 gasser.
So you liking your truck a lot?

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone heard anything about the diesel particulate monitor recall thing? I know when I picked up my 2500 I asked them if there was still going to be a recall for the particulate monitor system and they looked at me like I was speaking ancient Greek... They said there were no recalls on my truck, my ram app says there aren't any recalls either... But from the dash panel info page I notice that the particulate filter meter always shows 0... So I assume it's not connected

I’ve been driving mine two weeks. My DPF gauge is functioning, and was reading about 1/4 full, and has been dropping since I’ve been driving it. It now reads empty. Not sure if that is accurate or not. I have a post on this in another topic area of this forum. Not much information so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cmh2007

Reaction score
Looks like equipment lists that popped yesterday and today were all may june july and an early august order. glad they start getting to some of y'all who have endured the wait this long already
My original order was made may 21. I had to cancel it due ti dealer games

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

J-J

Reaction score
I'd check connections and look for the relay.. if it's not hooked up not a bad thing..

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

Scvette

Reaction score
Anyone else expecting their truck in the PNW mid December? Mines supposed to be at the dealer 12/21-1/3, I’m on the west side. Truck gets offloaded in Portland I believe, then it’s about 3-5hr to dealer.

BMax94

Reaction score
Anyone else expecting their truck in the PNW mid December? Mines supposed to be at the dealer 12/21-1/3, I’m on the west side. Truck gets offloaded in Portland I believe, then it’s about 3-5hr to dealer.
Mine is going to St Helens Auto Center. Ram chat gave me an estimated delivery date of 12/23-1/10.

Users who are viewing this thread