Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Ickabod

Reaction score
Well I am confused. My truck is on the Union Pacific Railroad, and they do have a route that goes from Saltillo MX to Denver fairly directly. But I just got an update from my dealer that my truck is on a train car in Nebraska? That makes no sense to me.

Here's what the dealer said.....
Update time :)
It looks like the truck is on a rail-car in Nebraska right now.
Hopefully should be here in about a week or 10 days - YAY!!!
I will send a pic once it is on ground

Still, all things considered given when I ordered, I'm happy with that.

I'm gonna have nightmares about it sitting on the rail car on a siding in the middle of Nebraska for a month though....
I will wave at it as it goes by...

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Press the talk button on your steering wheel and you can tell it what to set the temperature to, like”set the driver temperature to 75 degrees”. Tap it once and it will prompt you, then talk.
On those you can just say a key word, mine is Hey Ram and you can tell it what to do, no button pushing.

cmh2007

Reaction score
Using the onboard instant fuel mileage, I reset it, set my cruise at 75 and it was getting 18-18.5 with 60 miles on the truck, and yeah, it's a hemi.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Blowenblu

Reaction score
Molded MOPAR splash guards on mine. Dealer did it as I signed the paperwork.
c10d9a1625361489b88830355e6b27a7.jpg

187d036ab6a25d341164b840f8a08051.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Got a set of those in my basement waiting on my Laramie. Thanks for the Pics. They look really nice!! They look like they were made for that truck! lol

datamm

Reaction score
Ordered 10 8 2021 Limited Longhorn. Every option I believe, even sunroof.
Is build and being shipped! 12 8 2021 to Steve White Motors. Paying EP

Already have 52 gallon fuel tank and wheels and tires waiting for it when Arrives.

Trading in 2021 1500 Limited Eco Diesel

Attachments

• TAM RAM WindowStickerPDF.pdf
    75 KB · Views: 17
  • tamm BuildSheetServlet.pdf
    16.3 KB · Views: 9
  • new tires.jpg
    new tires.jpg
    481.3 KB · Views: 38

J-J

Reaction score

Already have 52 gallon fuel tank and wheels and tires waiting for it when Arrives.

Where did you get the tank from? I was thinking about going to the junk yard and looking through the recently wrecked trucks to get a 50 gallon oem.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

Scubaz66

Reaction score

Curious about your Wheel/Tire set up. Are you adding these to a stock frame or are you lifting your truck? I was thinking about going the same size but was wondering if maybe these were too tall or possibly rubbing problems.

Savage99ss

Reaction score
You may have to turn that feature on. Mine came in the “off” setting from factory but it is accessible in the vehicle settings menu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Leaving that feature off. It continuously listens and data collects your entire conversations and telephone calls. Don’t ask me how I know. Same goes with the at home ones.

Dougjmart

Reaction score
I'd like to raise a middle finger to Lithia, Ron Tonkin, the Ram dealer in Mountain Home, Idaho and most recently, Findlay Ram in Wilsonville. That's why I ordered from Jim Doran and I've already got this gut feeling they are gonna try a fast one when we sit down at the table.
I feel the same, I’m fairly young to be ordering a new truck and I think my salesmen thinks I’m naive, we never signed papers agreeing to price since he was busy when I came to order so it’s all over text, here’s to hoping we both don’t get screwed

datamm

Reaction score
I purchased titan tank.

These tires & wheels will fit without ANY modification. No rubbing

Will be selling stock wheels & tires soon as arrives 900. Will include all tmps & nuts
c73d6a00180c28a90fbd1f1168b35791.jpg
7287bf4c26023d5f4989159f04407741.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Scubaz66

Reaction score
Leaving that feature off. It continuously listens and data collects your entire conversations and telephone calls. Don’t ask me how I know. Same goes with the at home ones.
I believe this! Everything with a microphone, cell phone, computer, Ipad, Siri, Alexia, etc all have the capability to record your conversations. The data collected is also linked with software such as FaceBook, Twitter, and other Social Media Outlets. My Brother and I were discussing the possible purchase of a particular item one day and we both had our Cell Phones on us. The next day we both started receiving FaceBook ads for this particular product. The only way to have a private conversation now-a-days is to put your electronic devices down and go somewhere in the middle of the woods.....

Savage99ss

Reaction score
I believe this! Everything with a microphone, cell phone, computer, Ipad, Siri, Alexia, etc all have the capability to record your conversations. The data collected is also linked with software such as FaceBook, Twitter, and other Social Media Outlets. My Brother and I were discussing the possible purchase of a particular item one day and we both had our Cell Phones on us. The next day we both started receiving FaceBook ads for this particular product. The only way to have a private conversation now-a-days is to put your electronic devices down and go somewhere in the middle of the woods.....
Go into settings on your phone and look at each app. When you download an app, it turns on access to mic, photos, camera, etc. you have to manually turn it off on each. Also, people can still listen in on a phone, even when dead for a short period, only way to remedy, is to pull the battery. If you recall removing a cellphone battery was quick back in the day. Easy access to cellphone battery removal was collaborated years ago, thus a pain in the butt to remove today on modern phones.

Users who are viewing this thread