Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

ouchMonkey

Reaction score
You should be able to use stock sensors if you are willing to pay for dismount/remount factory tires to get them out. Sometimes its cheaper to get new sensors. If I'm not mistaken they added an option to '21 and up HD's that allows you to reset the pressure thresholds so that the low tire warning light doesn't stay on but make sure to verify that as I haven't received my 22 yet to be able to check. You may want to order the tool to adjust speedometer to match tire size as well depending on how much larger you are going on tires.
I ordered new sensors so I can sell my OEM set as a package.

ouchMonkey

Reaction score
I dont see your build on our spreadsheet. What did you order?
2022 2500 CTD MC 4x4 Patriot Blue. I posted the build sheet a long time ago and just recently posted my window sticker. I dont know how to get on the spreadsheet.

Shellback

Reaction score
@OfficerDirtySanchez, notified that my truck arrived at the dealership today. 43 days from order to dealership. Thank you, @brv10, and all others that work hard on this forum to inform/enlighten us.

Sorry if this rubs salt in wounds for those that have been waiting a long time. Truly hoping the bottlenecks end for you soon.

Attachments

• IMG_1860[29439].jpg
    IMG_1860[29439].jpg
    765.5 KB · Views: 87

dperry149

Reaction score
@OfficerDirtySanchez, notified that my truck arrived at the dealership today. 43 days from order to dealership. Thank you, @brv10, and all others that work hard on this forum to inform/enlighten us.

Sorry if this rubs salt in wounds for those that have been waiting a long time. Truly hoping the bottlenecks end for you soon.
According to RAM chat my delivery to dealer is showing 12/9 to 12/10. Here's to wishful thinking!
I hope it's not 43 days for me.
Glad your truck finally came in!

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah. Chassis cab has some options you can't get on the pickups and some you can't. Of course different frame from cab rearward as well. Option for 72gals of fuel is nice! Only Cummins avail is a lower output version of the SO. It's in there to help with longevity.

Not sure if the 19 and up ones are like this but there will be other differences as well like no speakers in the rear doors. A good friend of mine bought one to use as a daily driver. He owned it a year and then got rid of it. Went back to a pickup. The engine was gutless by comparison to a pickup. I think it was even less HP / TQ than the standard output pickup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Linked4door

Reaction score
Really... this is what's bad I ordered 9/8 and have been told I'm in C yet you ordered from Mark dodge and moving right along.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
Mine went from D to C before being built also. Just need to have patience man. I ordered almost 2.5 months before you and my truck was just delivered to the dealership last Saturday. Many pieces to the puzzle on when how/when these trucks are getting built. While the spreadsheet is an amazing resource, there isn't enough info to think there is no reason yours hasn't been built yet.

I know its frustrating and it sucks, but hang in there man.

Reactions: J-J

J-J

Reaction score
Mine went from D to C before being built also. Just need to have patience man. I ordered almost 2.5 months before you and my truck was just delivered to the dealership last Saturday. Many pieces to the puzzle on when how/when these trucks are getting built. While the spreadsheet is an amazing resource, there isn't enough info to think there is no reason yours hasn't been built yet.

I know its frustrating and it sucks, but hang in there man.
Just checked the dealership web page and they have in stock several trucks with vins well past mine. I'm trying to understand what is going on.

jambram

Reaction score
Just checked the dealership web page and they have in stock several trucks with vins well past mine. I'm trying to understand what is going on.

Andrea on here told me that the dealers have no control over what order their orders are built, if that helps at all.

Reactions: J-J

dperry149

Reaction score

and I second that motion. Thanks bvr10 and OfficerDirtyDanchez. you've both been a great help.

Linked4door

Reaction score

Not sure on yours, but on mine it was all the tech, the HO, 50gal tank, powerful mirrors, night edition, basically every option i picked.

The ones listed on the dealers site, they have the same options as yours? These trucks are built in batches based off options from what I can tell. They are not doing the FIFO method. If that was the case all the may, june and July guys would already have their trucks.

J-J

Reaction score
Not sure on yours, but on mine it was all the tech, the HO, 50gal tank, powerful mirrors, night edition, basically every option i picked.

The ones listed on the dealers site, they have the same options as yours? These trucks are built in batches based off options from what I can tell. They are not doing the FIFO method. If that was the case all the may, june and July guys would already have their trucks.
The trucks are 2500s not a 3500, but yes 2 are fully loaded just 2500 instead of 3500. No mine doesn't have a 50 gallon tank but is a loaded up jewel that one day I may see..

rossagge

Reaction score
Not sure if the 19 and up ones are like this but there will be other differences as well like no speakers in the rear doors. A good friend of mine bought one to use as a daily driver. He owned it a year and then got rid of it. Went back to a pickup. The engine was gutless by comparison to a pickup. I think it was even less HP / TQ than the standard output pickup.

I drove a 2021 with a tray on the back and the engine felt like it had plenty of power. Got up to 80mph on the highway, no issues. Ride was good as well. Pretty sure they come with all the speakers and other amenities the pickup has. I built out a Laramie Chassis Cab then canx it. Ordered it even with red seat belts. Haha!

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
I drove a 2021 with a tray on the back and the engine felt like it had plenty of power. Got up to 80mph on the highway, no issues. Ride was good as well. Pretty sure they come with all the speakers and other amenities the pickup has. I built out a Laramie Chassis Cab then canx it. Ordered it even with red seat belts. Haha!

I’m sure they’ve improved them from the last series. This technology keeps getting better and better!

BubbaWilkins

Reaction score
I’m sure they’ve improved them from the last series. This technology keeps getting better and better!

From what I saw, most of the interior options carry over from the consumer trucks. The engine has been tuned to only 800lb/ft of torque and 360HP which is slightly lower than the consumer line. That's plenty of power for my needs and still nearly double the torque from what the Hemi option would bring to the table. Most of my vehicles get a minimum of 10 years of ownership, so I'm all for longevity.

Users who are viewing this thread