Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Ionicbrick

Reaction score
I ordered mine on black friday from tonneaucovered.com. Paid $899, no sales tax, free shipping, and they threw in a tailgate seal for free ($40-ish value). They are one of the websites that make you an offer via phone that is less than the advertised price. Supposed to be delivered today actually, but the latest tracking info shows it was in Nashville 2 days ago and no updates since, so if you need it asap I'd look elsewhere.
Have either of you guys had one of these? I’ve had ‘one’ on my truck for 6 years now. The first one cracked on the top vinyl and was replaced under warranty. I asked the rep about the cracking and if I should have protected it and she told me it shouldn’t need it, but that I could use a vinyl conditioner on it. I used one twice per year on the replacement and it cracked too. Plus the felt that protects your hands from the heat when you roll it up came off too. I won’t buy another, not crazy about the product. I might try a tri-fold model though. The company seems good otherwise.

Woolfman

Reaction score
Well she is home, delivered 2 days short of 4 months. Here she is next to the one she is replacing. Time to clean them both and get a tool box for the new one. Such a huge difference going from a 2001 to a 2022!!
It's good to see diesel long bed SRW built. I was starting to wonder if they were building them. Still waiting for my HO long bed SRW to get out of D status.

matemike

Reaction score
Oh the pain.
Just witnessed the first order made after mine get an equipment list “available” on the tracker. Obviously very many have the same scenario, but I just saw my first.
Maybe I’ll get D1 soon I hope. Things are-a-moving it seems . So that’s great!

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Oh the pain.
Just witnessed the first order made after mine get an equipment list “available” on the tracker. Obviously very many have the same scenario, but I just saw my first.
Maybe I’ll get D1 soon I hope. Things are-a-moving it seems . So that’s great!
I watched 57,000 equipment listings pop for sequence numbers after mine before mine finally showed up today.

BTW- here's that complete data set: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet..._MpJw0d2yMxZ-ebVr0JRN8wlg/edit#gid=2090400822

matemike

Reaction score

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
happy retirement. When I retired I went onto HWY 69, set up a folding chair and while drinking my coffee I had a large sign saying "Retired as of 7/1/2009. Hope you all have a great day driving in to work. I won't be in your way anymore". A few laughed, a few honked and many had an issue with their hand:oops: while they were waving at me.
Oh you mean the one finger wave. Don’t take offense. They must be from Kalifornia. I used to live there. That’s hello in kaliforniaese. That’s the only wave they know. I had to learn how to wave with all 5 fingers when I moved to Colorado.

Nosty10s

Reaction score
Picked up this truck today until my Limited shows up

261423403_438966697881496_7067863177875894324_n.jpg

DHeart

Reaction score
I watched 57,000 equipment listings pop for sequence numbers after mine before mine finally showed up today.

BTW- here's that complete data set: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet..._MpJw0d2yMxZ-ebVr0JRN8wlg/edit#gid=2090400822
So glad to see yours moving. I was beginning to think they flushed out all the dated orders and are focusing on the new. All your work on the spreadsheets has been a huge value to all us using your tools - now time for your reward ;)

Fast1

Reaction score
Do you know how much the FFP (Friends and Family) pricing changed for your truck from the time you ordered to when you took delivery? Looking at mine the difference between 8/12 and today is $1,301. Trying to independently verify the percentage increase.
My ffp price didn’t change. But I ordered in July, and when I picked up the truck December 4th, the dealer said the original price was “protected”, even though the window sticker showed that the price had increased by ~$1350.

Cas

Reaction score
Just got email from Mark Dodge that our 3500 HO DRW Laramie Megacab has arrived. This is earlier than Sandi had expected, so now I have to scramble for financing (though it is easy through out credit union). Has anyone tried financing through Mark Dodge? They are not advertising their rates, so I suspect that they won't beat 1.99% APR through our credit union.
Give them a chance, I had 1.89 set up with USAA and they beat that.

Coonhound

Reaction score
Last edited:

tnpete

Reaction score
Just got email from Mark Dodge that our 3500 HO DRW Laramie Megacab has arrived. This is earlier than Sandi had expected, so now I have to scramble for financing (though it is easy through out credit union). Has anyone tried financing through Mark Dodge? They are not advertising their rates, so I suspect that they won't beat 1.99% APR through our credit union.
Give them a call, hear some have gotten great rates. But as with everything depends on our credit score.

1.5 hours away this evening. Picking mine up at 9am in the morning. Sure hope it does not flood the whole trip back home.

RAM_Dad

Reaction score
Give them a call, hear some have gotten great rates. But as with everything depends on our credit score.

1.5 hours away this evening. Picking mine up at 9am in the morning. Sure hope it does not flood the whole trip back home.
They matched the same rates I was getting elsewhere. Easy peasy, no up selling. Gap insurance was also cheap, like $600.

Users who are viewing this thread