Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

TommyC

Reaction score
Looking at my original POC before the price increases here’s what I see:

ORIGINAL MSRP = $90,740
ORIGINAL FWP = $84,377

EP (Employee Pricing) = $80,358
FFP (Friends & Family Pricing = $83,608
Hold Back = $2,657

Based on that info:

FWP is roughly 7% less than MSRP
EP is roughly 11% less than MSRP
FFP is roughly 8% less than MSRP

My dealer agreed to sell me my truck at FWP minus whatever incentives I qualify for at the time the truck is invoiced. I currently have 3 incentives I’d like to use totaling $1,500. If they honor all three then I’ll be buying a truck at 8.6% less than MSRP and 2% below FWP with incentives calculated in. The dealer is ten minutes from my house, has an excellent service center with capable diesel mechanics whom I’ve used in the past for warranty repairs on my 2017, and I’m keeping the business local. I could have saved a little more by going to one of the dealers selling further below invoice but I chose to trade the extra savings for the time savings and the convenience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you know how much the FFP (Friends and Family) pricing changed for your truck from the time you ordered to when you took delivery? Looking at mine the difference between 8/12 and today is $1,301. Trying to independently verify the percentage increase.

Wolfcreek

Reaction score
So…. Starting to get a little frustrated with Ram Customer Service! Called last week for an update and was told the truck was in production and set to ship 12/7. I called today thinking my window sticker might be available and got the old “all materials have been sourced” line! What the hell!?!?

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Do you know how much the FFP (Friends and Family) pricing changed for your truck from the time you ordered to when you took delivery? Looking at mine the difference between 8/12 and today is $1,301. Trying to independently verify the percentage increase.

I honestly do not know because my dealer honored the original POC and I never got to see a POC with the updated prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mptolomey

Reaction score
Just got email from Mark Dodge that our 3500 HO DRW Laramie Megacab has arrived. This is earlier than Sandi had expected, so now I have to scramble for financing (though it is easy through out credit union). Has anyone tried financing through Mark Dodge? They are not advertising their rates, so I suspect that they won't beat 1.99% APR through our credit union.
There have been several people stating that MD was able to beat their CU rates. Not sure to what term, but I have heard of <2%

OldMan1954

Reaction score
Aaron from Mark Dodge emailed and my truck is in. Heading down to get it this Thursday :). It was a Long wait but worth it, first truck I ordered dealership ordered wrong had to Canceled it. Switch to Mark Dodge where Sandi helped me order this beautiful pearl white Longhorn.

Attachments

• truck02.jpg
    truck02.jpg
    892.1 KB · Views: 72
  • truck01.jpg
    truck01.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 71

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
So…. Starting to get a little frustrated with Ram Customer Service! Called last week for an update and was told the truck was in production and set to ship 12/7. I called today thinking my window sticker might be available and got the old “all materials have been sourced” line! What the hell!?!?
There's a long line for that issue!

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
Just got email from Mark Dodge that our 3500 HO DRW Laramie Megacab has arrived. This is earlier than Sandi had expected, so now I have to scramble for financing (though it is easy through out credit union). Has anyone tried financing through Mark Dodge? They are not advertising their rates, so I suspect that they won't beat 1.99% APR through our credit union.
What someone else said too…get your financing numbers and let MD financing know. Seems like they’ve been beating the rates for a lot of people.

tcuweimer

Reaction score
3C63R3SLXNG107207 was scheduled for today, but Ramchat still says gathering parts and no build sheet. Can anyone tell me if there is any movement?

MegaStro

Reaction score
Holy cow there is a lot of trucks on the tracker! Glad to see the amount of movement that is taking place. I see @brv10 is still at it! A drawback to the truck having arrived is the wife and her patience is running thin on the Wagoneer! Had me wondering if I was that bad in the first 30 days??? Dealer says it "D" and she gets mad at me, my response is "I remember those days".... :)

Users who are viewing this thread