Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Grizzly Dave

Reaction score
All weekend I was sweating this, but no change in timeline or price and I’m able to get what I want. Now if I can only get out of work for these Gator Bowl tickets…
View attachment 27427

Awesome, glad you were able to get what you wanted. makes sense that they could change it without impacting schedule, and it's my understanding the side steps are put on at the body vendor after the truck is built.

Scvette

Reaction score
Thanks. Was hoping cause those look nice, might have to check with ram see how much those are from the limited. Probably expensive though
The $150 upgraded floor mats do not have the carpet inserts. Those are only available as standard equipment on the Limited / Limited Longhorn trim levels (unless you purchase those independently through mopar parts. The front and rear rubber floor mats that are offered as upgrade options are solid rubber mat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fmetz

Reaction score
Truck just got built, I'm needing a Backflip Revolver X4s. Cannot recall the preferred place to get these from and discount codes. Any help appreciated. Thank you!

fmetz

BcMac23

Reaction score
So the truck has been sitting at the depot 2.5 hrs away since 11/26, dealer sales manager told me she doesn't know what the hold up is waiting on transport. I offered to go get the truck with a trailer, at first she thought I was kidding, she said if it isn't at the dealer by Wednesday we will work out a deal for transport by me

Dougjmart

Reaction score
So the truck has been sitting at the depot 2.5 hrs away since 11/26, dealer sales manager told me she doesn't know what the hold up is waiting on transport. I offered to go get the truck with a trailer, at first she thought I was kidding, she said if it isn't at the dealer by Wednesday we will work out a deal for transport by me
They might let you do that?? Same issue for me like is sitting in GA 2 hours away from my dealer and I offered to go get it and he said I couldn’t. Mine has been there since about 11/26 too

BcMac23

Reaction score
They might let you do that?? Same issue for me like is sitting in GA 2 hours away from my dealer and I offered to go get it and he said I couldn’t. Mine has been there since about 11/26 too
She told me that in the past she has had her guys go up to the depot and drive them back, I told her I didn't want someone driving my truck. We will see what happens by Wed

matemike

Reaction score
She told me that in the past she has had her guys go up to the depot and drive them back, I told her I didn't want someone driving my truck. We will see what happens by Wed
Wish I could flex that, but I'm expecting a home delivery to my driveway and that means someone will have to drive my truck. Then drive my trade-in back.

Dougjmart

Reaction score
I’m tempted to try and ask again, or hiring a friend I know with a transport company, I mean shoot it’s only 2 hours away

tolym

Reaction score
f5fc099599cf013a30df7f6024f9f1ac.jpg

9448c9a57ede3cb25261ba06ca0d58ed.jpg

There she is. Ordered on 9/6.
Now waiting for 2 more 8/7 orders, the red and blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R.A.F

Reaction score
Hope your truck is not one of those without Keys!!!

Mercellugnut

Reaction score
Well almost 12 week and mine has arrived. I will go pick it up in the morning. I really want to thank all of the guys on this forum that give up their time to help all of us out. I think I can speak for everyone here when I say you are extremely appreciated

Attachments

• 0AAA6E68-B14E-47A6-B1BF-144B935D8518.jpeg
    0AAA6E68-B14E-47A6-B1BF-144B935D8518.jpeg
    772.4 KB · Views: 80
  • 1DAE9930-35EC-4833-89C2-31DD4FE6F612.jpeg
    1DAE9930-35EC-4833-89C2-31DD4FE6F612.jpeg
    455.5 KB · Views: 79

kennelpj

Reaction score
Truck just got built, I'm needing a Backflip Revolver X4s. Cannot recall the preferred place to get these from and discount codes. Any help appreciated. Thank you!

fmetz
I ordered mine on black friday from tonneaucovered.com. Paid $899, no sales tax, free shipping, and they threw in a tailgate seal for free ($40-ish value). They are one of the websites that make you an offer via phone that is less than the advertised price. Supposed to be delivered today actually, but the latest tracking info shows it was in Nashville 2 days ago and no updates since, so if you need it asap I'd look elsewhere.

johnsontoddr

Reaction score
Just got email from Mark Dodge that our 3500 HO DRW Laramie Megacab has arrived. This is earlier than Sandi had expected, so now I have to scramble for financing (though it is easy through out credit union). Has anyone tried financing through Mark Dodge? They are not advertising their rates, so I suspect that they won't beat 1.99% APR through our credit union.

Oneskeemer

Reaction score
Was hoping to get "the call" from the dealer today, sigh.
Nope.
Now that I'm pretty sure it's in Kansas City, I really,really want it. (June order)
Dealer said no way to track after it's unloaded from rail car.
Just show's up at the dealership.
Come on transport dude!!!!!
Dealership is 30 mins from rail yard, dealer is 25 mins from my home-20.
Went to the bank and have the check in hand.
Retirement present to myself.
Another day of ,,,,,,,, waiting.
NG116809

Users who are viewing this thread