Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

223500DRW

Reaction score
What status do these equipment listings usually populate? I just asked Sandi to submit a change request to remove the “stock” MRS steps that come with the DRW Longhorns for the MY7 steps that come with the A68 package. When I look up my Equip List, it’s states one is not available. The vehicle is currently in “D” status, and I’m hoping this request doesn’t alter my quote.
I can tell you on my laramie the my7 cost msrp is 995.00 hopefully they dont charge you. however its cheaper than amp research aftermarket ones.

Shooter88

Reaction score
Appreciate the info. I didn't realize the shipping rate was that cheap. Its almost cheaper to ship depending on hotel costs. This is making me second guess flying down and driving back. What part of NC are you in if you don't mind me asking?
I’m in Holly Ridge on the Coast, between Jacksonville and Wilmington. Also note they ran my credit 3 times when I asked them not to and they agreed. I’m in the middle of a house purchase so I wasn’t too happy with them about that.

ClawSS

Reaction score
Dealer expects my truck to be on the lot 12-15. Right at 7 months from order date. I'm more patient than I thought. Night Edition Laramie Hemi Mega, all black.
Oi VEY! You mean I have to wait 7mo. for my Limited NE Hemi Mega? 3 down....4 to go.

Smalltown

Reaction score
Oi VEY! You mean I have to wait 7mo. for my Limited NE Hemi Mega? 3 down....4 to go.
Unlikely, they are pumping them out now, I assume (like me) dk ordered a 21 and they tried to make it sound good that it was changed to a 22 lol. He had a 4-month wait to begin production.

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
Pinch me, I must be dreaming....

Thanks for your patience! I can see your Ram has been released from the factory and was approved for shipping! It currently in transit! We have the ETA window of 12/16/2021 - 12/27/2021 - You will be driving it for Christmas! So exciting!
Congratulations Grizz, I’m happy for you. Just think, some of them parts on your truck were probably MINE! Yours is less than a 2 month order!

Grizzly Dave

Reaction score
Congratulations Grizz, I’m happy for you. Just think, some of them parts on your truck were probably MINE! Yours is less than a 2 month order!
Yeah, I know, and I do feel guilty that it appears I'll be getting my truck so fast....but, it ain't here yet, and who knows why the stars aligned just right to make it get built quick.

Dougjmart

Reaction score
Im serious now, anyone know how to become a “final mile” transporter for FCA Lol

Truck is sitting 2 hours tops away. This is the worst part of my build

Attachments

• 197D492E-0E7A-420C-9E88-04D5A6FE74D8.jpeg
    197D492E-0E7A-420C-9E88-04D5A6FE74D8.jpeg
    231.3 KB · Views: 59

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
Yeah, I know, and I do feel guilty that it appears I'll be getting my truck so fast....but, it ain't here yet, and who knows why the stars aligned just right to make it get built quick.
Cuz the truck gods like you. Perfectly normal. I even like you, hell, I bet @Lee Iacocca even likes you and he’s a Grumpy OLD fart with only 3 friends. 2 if you don’t count me.
I’ll probably have to wait till pigs fly.

Jtwes

Reaction score
Brv10 said that my truck was built on 12/1 and today was loaded on a rail car. I guess from watching this forum for a couple months I was expecting it to take longer because I ordered a spay in liner and side steps . I wouldn’t have thought that they could build it and do vender work all in the same day. Thank you Brv10 for all the updates.
Ordered a 2500 Crew Cab Tradesman 4x4 Long Bed Hemi.
Order date 9/29
D1 11/15 ( Guessing not sure)
Build. 12-1
Estimated dealer delivery 12-21 to 12-31
Here’s my vin if anyone wants to see if a window sticker will pull up.
3C6UR5HJ0NG178244

Users who are viewing this thread