Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Fast1

Reaction score
They were specifically called out on my Laramie vehicle equipment list.

1638211362924.png

Benitslu

Reaction score
Love those LED headlamps

I wanted the led light group, but I have a big horn and would of had to upgrade to level B from 1. In the end they would have cost me almost $3k.
Level B options didn’t really make a difference to me. Not for that much dough at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woolfman

Reaction score
Is a good day indeed!

I had a feeling over the weekend...

@OfficerDirtySanchez
My build sheet popped today!
Dealer emailed to say my truck is in production and he hopes to see it in 3 or 4 weeks, I think maybe that's overly optimistic, but....

And RamChat says
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

So I guess my truck is JB.
Wow! That was fast! We ordered the same day and yours is built and I'm still in D status. Must be cranking out the Longhorns or something. Or maybe because yours isn't a Diesel, who knows.

99Cummins

Reaction score
I sometimes agree regarding the wait for my Truck to be built. Too much conflicting information on who provides the best info, (Dealer, FCA, RAM Chat, different locations to find Build Sheets, Window Stickers, etc). I know my dealer gets tired of me asking questions and I don't want to "T" off RAM Chat or FCA by asking too many questions for fear my truck will be placed on the back burner however, there are lots of good information regarding RAM Trucks on this site. I watch trucks being built all around mine (purchases before and purchases after I purchased) but no one knows why mine isn't moving.
I ordered mine June 22nd. Still waiting.........

freeram

Reaction score
Did you also order from Gary?

Edit: I see you got it from Dave Smith. Found your post when you picked her up. I tried to keep up with the Washington orders but this thread is never on topic LOL
Lol, yeah. The cool this is when I got to Dave Smith I was pleasantly surprised that my truck was 8k below MSRP. That is why I bought my 2019 Ram 3500, 2020 Rubicon, and my current 2022 Ram from them.

Dunn08

Reaction score
Gave her a makeover over the weekend

6efb281b531ecb95bb0edfa82f246356.jpg

Scubaz66

Reaction score
I wanted the led light group, but I have a big horn and would of had to upgrade to level B from 1. In the end they would have cost me almost $3k.
Level B options didn’t really make a difference to me. Not for that much dough at least.

Way more than $3K. The Level B Group is $4265 and the Lighting Group is $795 for a total of $5060.00!

DougB

Reaction score
Stuck in Port Allen purgatory since Nov. 11 waiting for a lift to MD. Maybe it's that truck setting in the back of the lot that lost it's papers.
Damn. That’s not good to hear. @NVYCHF and @Shooter88 were on the Nov-11 train and their trucks arrived at MD in just 8 days, iirc. Guess they got the last transporter from Port A to MD. :confused: There’s quite a backup of MD orders waiting at the port now.

tnpete

Reaction score
Stuck in Port Allen purgatory since Nov. 11 waiting for a lift to MD. Maybe it's that truck setting in the back of the lot that lost it's papers.
Let me guess, your truck and mine are having a fine time. Drinking and chasing the Voodoo Queen down by the Bayou.. But mine had better get its tail in gear. It needs to be heading West, Ride west yes.

jort2750

Reaction score
What’s everyone’s experience here with ceramic coatings and ppf?

This is my first time spending an absurd amount on a vehicle and I want to keep it looking new as long as I can. I’m afraid I’m going to pick up some rock chips on the 1200 mile trip home from the dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread