Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Redsoxfan

Banned user kingphillips
Reaction score
I'm considering a Wagoneer to replace the wife's Yukon XL. If that happens it will be Mark Dodge again for me.
Message from kingphillips my 2022 ram 3500 is with me order July 21 quicker than may orders I also want to thank Aaron and G M AT Md quick deliver to Massachusetts 2 days also I ended up with 16% off MSRP. AND TOMORROW my 2022 avalanche 390ds is being deliver. I will sign off the same way I sign in God bless everyone and enjoy your new Trucks.

MOD: This dude just won't give up. This is the 4th or 5th userid (he's been banned for using multiple id's) - which is against the site rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigsnowman

Dumb Log Guy
Reaction score
TrueCar $500
First Responder $500
Small Business Owner $500

The small business one I don’t know much about but my salesman mentioned it and said I’d qualify so I didn’t question that. I’ll take every penny I can get lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When I got my '16, the my salesman told me I could qualify for up to $1000 for FCA's On the Job incentive. All I needed to do what get an invoice from the company that does my vinyl truck decals. I did a search a couple weeks ago and swear I found a very similar program but had three tiers, one at each $500, $750 and $1000. I did find it again and here's the link from our friends at Dave Smith. https://www.davesmith.com/fleet/on-the-job.htm . I also am hoping to use this again.Whitey.jpg along with the PenFed and First Responder.

Scvette

Reaction score
Did you do a leveling kit on it? Looks good as it’s sitting now. I have a Carli 2.5” leveling kit sitting in my garage as well as some 37/12.50/20 wheels/tires waiting for my Laramie Drw NE truck to show up. Probably won’t see it till after the new year, I’m scheduled to be built on 11/29 but doubt that will happen
Got my 2022 HD 3500 dually on the 16th, and new shoes yesterday 275x65x20's fuel wheels.

Scubaz66

Reaction score
Message from kingphillips (banned user) my 2022 ram 3500 is with me order July 21 quicker than may orders I also want to thank Aaron and G M AT Md quick deliver to Massachusetts 2 days also I ended up with 16% off MSRP. AND TOMORROW my 2022 avalanche 390ds is being deliver. I will sign off the same way I sign in God bless everyone and enjoy your new Trucks.
You will love your 2022 Avalanche especially if it comes equipped with the 5.3L. I still drive my 2004 Avalanche as a daily driver, have 200K miles, and have only had to replace the water pump. At 200K the Emission compoents are starting to fail, but nothing that can't be fixed in 30 minutes a a couple tools. This has been an awesome SUV.

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
Got my 2022 HD 3500 dually on the 16th, and new shoes yesterday 275x65x20's fuel wheels.
Dude, that truck is sick! I want it! I was thinking of going dually but went SRW. The dually looks better than the SRW long bed I ordered imho. Congratulations. I’m very jealous as will be everyone you drive by.

Last edited:

CJTEX

Just came here to flex
Reaction score
Some time bits....

- Most customers who signed up for emails can get a $500 rebate
- The bad: the military discount and Penfed are also one in the same
- 90 days no payments still available until the end of the month through Chrysler capital, I was able to get 3.5% out of them, I'll refi down to 2% after the 4 months.
- 5 yr/75k bumper to bumper about $1550 , and 5 yr/100k cost $2000.

- Uconnect 5 and other delivery acceptance updates are done during PDI , so unless your dealers shop sucks you shouldn't have to worry about TSBs etc.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Some time bits....

- 90 days no payments still available until the end of the month through Chrysler capital, I was able to get 3.5% out of them, I'll refi down to 2% after the 4 months.

- Uconnect 5 and other delivery acceptance updates are done during PDI , so unless your dealers shop sucks you shouldn't have to worry about TSBs etc.

How do you sign up for emails?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scubaz66

Reaction score
Some time bits....

If I understand the above info (I'm not a Mathematician) for an additional $1550.00 I can extend my Bumper to Bumper Warranty an additional 2 years or additional 39K miles. That relates to an additional $64.58 per month for the two additional years. (Basic 3/36 comes with the purchase of the vehicle) Might be wise to shop around for this additional extended warranty down the road.

Warranties however useful, can be complicated. Always read the fine print and fully understand what you get for your hard earned dollars.

Copied from the Mopar.com website: (NOTE: I'm sure GM, Ford, etc have the same type warranties so this isn't directed solely to RAM) The main thing is understand what you are getting before you sign paperwork.

Your vehicle is a powerful machine that will get you where you need to go for miles and years to come. There are many parts that work together to make that happen, and we want to ensure these parts on your FCA US LLC vehicle are protected against defective materials or workmanship. Sure, you've got your Basic Limited Warranty, but that's just the beginning. There are some Mopar® products that have separate warranties — with different time and mileage limitations, and warranty coverage that is not included in the Basic Limited Warranty. These parts include:
  • Batteries
  • Collision Parts
  • Catalytic Converters
  • Gaskets and Seals
  • Powertrains
  • Diesel Parts
  • Performance Parts
  • Brake Pads/Shoes
  • Shocks/Struts
  • Mufflers
  • Starters
  • Alternators
  • Water Pumps

Last edited:

tnpete

Reaction score
Some time bits....

Enjoy the new ride in a little over an hour.
Wave at mine while your there. Or as you go by it at Port Allen. I think my truck, has fallen for the Voodoo Queen.

Coonhound

Reaction score
This 2022 will be my 7th Ram. I work them hard but don't abuse them. It's been my experience that you don't start having problems til 180k + miles. The one exception was a water pump at 92k on my 2015, which was covered by factory warranty.

My wife and I just listened to a radio show about all these extended warranties being a fine line between total scam and barely legal. They make it sound like you can cancel anytime but then purposefully make it extremely difficult so most people give up. It's never paid out for me.

Cummins0867

Reaction score
same here, shipping date but no build date. Seems odd.
@Shootist Don't get caught up on the build date. Usually your truck is built within 3 weeks of going D1....actually there was an earlier post of an average of 23 days. Mine was right at 20 days (built on 22 Nov) of going D1....and I had no build date or ship date (I still don't have a ship date). Once the build started it was quick and KZed.....now the next step....just waiting on a train to Zone 35 Wahington....then a truck to Central Pennsylvania....hope this helps.

Cummins0867

Reaction score
This 2022 will be my 7th Ram. I work them hard but don't abuse them. It's been my experience that you don't start having problems til 180k + miles. The one exception was a water pump at 92k on my 2015, which was covered by factory warranty.

My wife and I just listened to a radio show about all these extended warranties being a fine line between total scam and barely legal. They make it sound like you can cancel anytime but then purposefully make it extremely difficult so most people give up. It's never paid out for me.
If your going to buy a warranty...only buy am OEM factory warranty.....too many others are in fact just that scams....

Users who are viewing this thread