Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Grizzly Dave

Reaction score
Leonard accessories, never heard of them before an add popped up on FB has some black friday stuff

ACEd

Reaction score
Wait a minute, the September people run this show…..:(
I would have to disagree - the June and July people are running the show - more orders, more Equipment Lists, More Window Stickers, 82% complete. Granted they have waited longer than us September people, and considering those before us maybe we are doing better than we should expect at 42%, and granted I am one of the very lucky September people, but I feel for the poor May people, especially the 16.
EDIT: Fixed Table Headers
OrdersEquipment ListsAs of 11/25/2021Incr over 11/20% of Orders
58Equipment Lists (May)42372.4%
133Equipment Lists (June)109982.0%
163Equipment Lists (July)1341682.2%
121Equipment Lists (Aug)761962.8%
70Equipment Lists (Sept)30642.9%
75Equipment Lists (Oct)638.0%
33Equipment Lists (Nov)000.0%

Last edited:

sconym

Reaction score
I would have to disagree - the June and July people are running the show - more orders, more Equipment Lists, More Window Stickers, 82% complete. Granted they have waited longer than us September people, and considering those before us maybe we are doing better than we should expect at 42%, and granted I am one of the very lucky September people, but I feel for the poor May people, especially the 16.
58Equipment Lists (May)42372.4%
133Equipment Lists (June)109982.0%
163Equipment Lists (July)1341682.2%
121Equipment Lists (Aug)761962.8%
70Equipment Lists (Sept)30642.9%
75Equipment Lists (Oct)638.0%
33Equipment Lists (Nov)000.0%
I feel really bad for the May people also!!!

DougB

Reaction score
Not to be a dick here but I don’t see where ANY dealer is selling a truck 4 - 5 UNDER invoice. The dealer would be losing money. FCA employees only get 3% under invoice MAX. So, that said.... I got mine 1% under invoice on an affiliate discount. Dealer said they were not going to honor them anymore. So, for you guys who know a dealer selling at 4-5 UNDER INVOICE????? I would like to see that in writing.... P.S. so would my dealer..... he said he would buy out his entire lot!!! LOL
King Phillips, is that you??

Dealer = Mark Dodge, Lake Charles, LA

Values at time of order 9/2.
MSRP = $78,545
FWP = $73,282 (invoice)
Sales price = $69,776 (4.78% under invoice)

Values when truck was built 11/5
MSRP = $79,375
FWP = $74,042
Sales price = $69,776 (5.76% under invoice)

Sales price is before any incentives applied.

DougB

Reaction score
Not to be a dick here but I don’t see where ANY dealer is selling a truck 4 - 5 UNDER invoice. The dealer would be losing money. FCA employees only get 3% under invoice MAX. So, that said.... I got mine 1% under invoice on an affiliate discount. Dealer said they were not going to honor them anymore. So, for you guys who know a dealer selling at 4-5 UNDER INVOICE????? I would like to see that in writing.... P.S. so would my dealer..... he said he would buy out his entire lot!!! LOL
Here’s a post from Granger Ram in Iowa advertising their 4% below invoice deal.

Rampingup

Reaction score
I just recalculated my numbers from the POC. I got 5.68% off MSRP including $1795 destination fees. My sheet doesn't show invoice or employee pricing. I agreed to the price, just waiting. Unfortunately for me since I canceled one and reordered I'm now in the LATE October listings.

rockman88

Reaction score
Sure is a lot of Turkey Day Traffic in Ye Olde Ram Counseling Channel…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jake L

Reaction score

You are wrong on the EP. EP is “Up to 5% under invoice” if your dealer told you 3% is EP, then he is lying to you.

Just because you got a **** deal doesn’t mean people here are lying to you. Do your own research, call mark dodge and see what they offer you. Or pay your 1% under invoice and get robbed. Half of us couldn’t care less what you do and what you pay. This has been talked about many times before.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score

Looking at my original POC before the price increases here’s what I see:

ORIGINAL MSRP = $90,740
ORIGINAL FWP = $84,377

EP (Employee Pricing) = $80,358
FFP (Friends & Family Pricing = $83,608
Hold Back = $2,657

Based on that info:

FWP is roughly 7% less than MSRP
EP is roughly 11% less than MSRP
FFP is roughly 8% less than MSRP

My dealer agreed to sell me my truck at FWP minus whatever incentives I qualify for at the time the truck is invoiced. I currently have 3 incentives I’d like to use totaling $1,500. If they honor all three then I’ll be buying a truck at 8.6% less than MSRP and 2% below FWP with incentives calculated in. The dealer is ten minutes from my house, has an excellent service center with capable diesel mechanics whom I’ve used in the past for warranty repairs on my 2017, and I’m keeping the business local. I could have saved a little more by going to one of the dealers selling further below invoice but I chose to trade the extra savings for the time savings and the convenience.

Lamiglas

Reaction score
" I currently have 3 incentives I’d like to use totaling $1,500".

If you dont mind sharing, what rebates are you getting? Just looking for ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread