Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Porkchopexpress

Reaction score
Remove the night Edition and sun roof? Its the only reason I went with the limited was because of the NE
I am not a fan, I have a friend that had a 20 with a sunroof, leaked. Got a 21 with a sunroof, which leaked. He is waiting on his 22 with no sunroof. The NE does look nice, but IKD how badly you need a truck. I needed mine 2 months ago.
in a few months of having the truck, would you sell it because it didn't have the NE? It's all personal preference.

Dougjmart

Reaction score
Tried RamChat cause I was bored tonight, they now say est delivery between 12/01 - 12/13 opposed to the original estimate of 11/18-12/02 hopefully the closer dates are right

Jtwes

Reaction score
Do dealers allow people to order without down payments? Is it possible that if not they are not considered "sold" orders?
My good friend owned a Dodge dealership and he did that for me. I just gave him a spec sheet and he ordered it. No money down and the truck came in with my name on the window sticker.

Werkerb

Reaction score
Just got a text from the salesman the truck is out of Mexico. Looks like it made the 2 Nov ship date. He didn’t have any other info other than two stops to go. No ETA to the dealership yet. I might have it by the end of the month o_O
Brv10 was kind enough last Monday to let me know my truck wis still in Mexico. After several phone calls and some badgering finally got the salesman to say the same. The only info he has is “Last stop before us has an eta of 11/29.” Still does not have an eta to the dealership. If it wasn’t for Brv10 I would still be living with false hope. Which Ram had a lot more like Brv10. Thank you sir.

WI-RAM

Reaction score
My 8/8 order is D1 per the dealer yesterday but as of a few minutes ago, ram-chat could not verify status or est build date.
2500 NE Laramie 6.7 SRW CC
Looks like it’s me and my Toyota hatchback vs winter up here in Wisconsin…

pnwram3500

Reaction score

Shootist

Reaction score
Brv10, a question for you. My dealer tells me a estimated ship date of 12-04, but when I asked him of a build date he just sent a pic of the ship date. shouldn't he have the build date too?? 3C6UR5SL2NG157289. THANKS in advance.

johnsontoddr

Reaction score
Here are a couple pictures of the interior asked for a few pages back. Let me know if you all would like any other details about the interior, ram boxes, or anything else!View attachment 25487View attachment 25488
This Longhorn interior looks a lot better than ones we test drove. Those had way too much bling (our teenage daughters loved them though).

MegaStro

Reaction score
Brv10, a question for you. My dealer tells me a estimated ship date of 12-04, but when I asked him of a build date he just sent a pic of the ship date. shouldn't he have the build date too?? 3C6UR5SL2NG157289. THANKS in advance.
When my ship date populated I did not have a build date. Once I contacted RAMCHAT they told me the build date was 2 days before ship date. So short answer is not necessarily.

Users who are viewing this thread