Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

ACEd

Reaction score
I think they fit, but you’d need 8 of those kits. No way I’m dropping over $500 for lug nuts.

I’ve seen black lug nut caps on Amazon, someone here bought some and said they fit well.
I doubt the 5 packs for Jeeps would fit - most of those used to be 1/2-20 threads - havent had any reason to think they would have changed. 2500/3500 are larger - mostly 14mm if I recall correctly

DougB

Reaction score
Houston, we have my BUILD SHEET!!! :eek: I didn't check yesterday so not sure exactly when it popped up but it's there today!!! No window sticker, yet.

I emailed Sandi about what update she might see.

Details for those on mobile:
2022 2500 Laramie Mega Cab - 6.7CTD 4WD - Billet silver - Level B, Safety B, Towing B, BSM, 8.4 NAV; Ordered 9/2/2021 from Mark Dodge; VIN assigned 9/9/2021; D1 status as of Oct-29; Est. build date Nov-17. Build sheet: Nov-5
Sandi was out of the office most of today but she still took time to email me with an update late this evening. No status code provided but guessing its KZ.

It has been released from the plant but not yet assigned to a train. Once it gets on a train I will have a better idea of when it will arrive at the port. From the port it can still take up to 3 weeks to get to the dealership. Why don’t you check in with me again on this in 7-10 days and I will see if it caught a train yet.

1636151297469.png

Also, I just checked with Ram Chat and Alexander confirmed that my truck is built and waiting to ship. Nice to see Ram Chat being accurate on their updates.

Based on this information, I would expect to see my window sticker over the weekend or Monday at the latest.

XIKJACK

Reaction score
I've ordered my truck mid May and it's still status D. 6 months no updates. I'm begin to losing hope. Anyone else in similar situation?
I ordered mine May 11. Still waiting I was told or was in paint yesterday but, still no build sheet. NG100558

Cummins0867

Reaction score
I've ordered my truck mid May and it's still status D. 6 months no updates. I'm begin to losing hope. Anyone else in similar situation?
I ordered July 1st and just received word that I'm in D1 as of November 2nd.......... however, I don't have an estimated ship or build date. It seems that everyone else that moved to D1 has a ship date and build date or at least one or the other. It kind of worries me if I'll remain in D1.....as many others have digressed back to D then eventually went back to D1 and the truck was built.....I'm hoping this doesn't happen to me.

Lee Iacocca

Grumpy Old Fart
Reaction score
Could this be D1? Just chatted….about wet my pants….

Emily (11/5/2021, 5:41:24 PM): Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.
Me (11/5/2021, 5:41:44 PM): Is that D1 ?
Emily (11/5/2021, 5:42:12 PM): I apologize the status codes are no longer provided with the orders for us
Me (11/5/2021, 5:42:42 PM): But it is further along than yesterday?
Me (11/5/2021, 5:43:11 PM): Does it have an estimated build or ship date?
Emily (11/5/2021, 5:43:52 PM): Yes that is correct it would be further at this time, I am showing no dates listed on the order as of yet I would need to recommend chatting back in later next week for another update on the order.
Emily (11/5/2021, 5:45:50 PM): Have I been able to answer all your questions? Is there anything else I can look into today for you?
Me (11/5/2021, 5:46:05 PM): I suppose not, thank you.

So all the little woven baskets stored outback are full now? No more gathering running wild about the place barefoot? Could it be real?

Last edited:

DougB

Reaction score
Could this be D1? Just chatted….about wet my pants….

Emily (11/5/2021, 5:41:24 PM): Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.
Me (11/5/2021, 5:41:44 PM): Is that D1 ?
Emily (11/5/2021, 5:42:12 PM): I apologize the status codes are no longer provided with the orders for us
Me (11/5/2021, 5:42:42 PM): But it is further along than yesterday?
Me (11/5/2021, 5:43:11 PM): Does it have an estimated build or ship date?
Emily (11/5/2021, 5:43:52 PM): Yes that is correct it would be further at this time, I am showing no dates listed on the order as of yet I would need to recommend chatting back in later next week for another update on the order.
Emily (11/5/2021, 5:45:50 PM): Have I been able to answer all your questions? Is there anything else I can look into today for you?
Me (11/5/2021, 5:46:05 PM): I suppose not, thank you.
Congrats!

Check with your dealer for an updated POC to get an estimate ship date. After I got the same msg from Ram Chat last week, I checked with Sandi at Mark Dodge and she sent me a POC showing D1 and an estimated ship date. That was a week ago and now my build sheet is posted and both Sandi and Ram Chat have said the truck is built and awaiting shipping.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Just got a text from my salesman. After reading about all the people in the thread getting great news over the course of the last couple weeks, I thought for a moment I’d be one of the few lucky August orders to get a truck built. Then I read the text. Still in D status, and the price has gone up $1324.

View attachment 25036

If your dealer isn't honoring the POC, they suck at dealering.

Smalltown

Reaction score
Sconym is one of the earliest, XIKJACK is another active member in the situation. It blows, but the silver lining is you get whatever options you asked for. BRV got built after waiting forever but it seems like they sent it to Taiwan to get the chips installed by the shipping delay.

Lee Iacocca

Grumpy Old Fart
Reaction score
Congrats!

Check with your dealer for an updated POC to get an estimate ship date. After I got the same msg from Ram Chat last week, I checked with Sandi at Mark Dodge and she sent me a POC showing D1 and an estimated ship date. That was a week ago and now my build sheet is posted and both Sandi and Ram Chat have said the truck is built and awaiting shipping.
Called dealer and left message requesting updated POC.

sconym

Reaction score
Sconym is one of the earliest, XIKJACK is another active member in the situation. It blows, but the silver lining is you get whatever options you asked for. BRV got built after waiting forever but it seems like they sent it to Taiwan to get the chips installed by the shipping delay.
It will be nice to get the truck the way I ordered it for sure! There has been some movement, but the dates I’ve been given are all over the place.

Cummins0867

Reaction score
Congrats!

I checked with my dealer....he told me yes I'm in D1 with no estimated ship date and no build date....its all blank....but yes the truck is in D1. I have heard of this before on other vehicles that I had ordered and they stayed in D1 and were eventually built/shipped....but nothing like the wait times in this thread.

BMax94

Reaction score
If your dealer isn't honoring the POC, they suck at dealering.
I can’t disagree, however, this one is on me. I suck at negotiating and I was able to find this dealer locally who was well under what everyone else in the area was charging. He did tell me it was possible the price could go up. I just didn’t expect it would be that much. Either way, I think I’m still pretty close to what it would cost me to order from Mark Dodge or similar, along with my travel to take delivery and get it home. This far in, there’s no way I’m canceling and getting to the back of the line with a non NE Laramie.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Well.... Look what the salesman just texted me! It exists! I am shocked, amazed, excited and sad! I am working 6 12 hour shifts 0600 to 1800 monday to Saturday for 2 more weeks. I need to try to convince my boss that I really need to get out of here early.... like freaking now! I don't know how that is going to go.

View attachment 25018

View attachment 25016
View attachment 25017
View attachment 25019
View attachment 25020

View attachment 25021

Congratulations man that is one fine rig. Can’t wait to get my Delmonico Red Longhorn next to it for a pic or two outside of the bar when we meet for that long overdue beer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread