Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Reaction score
Ordered August 28th. Week later called and got VIN/VON etc. Received a call last week that I have a Nov 8th ship date. Forgot to ask the dealer what ship date means, leaving the plant or arrival to dealer. Excited either way as I looked for 6 months after letting my 2nd Gen go to a random guy who offered twice what I paid in cash. Figured I would just go buy a bigger new one. Nope! :oops:

2022 3500 DRW HO LB SPORT CC

patrickL

Reaction score
I've placed the order on 5/16th and still in status D for ram 2500 tradesman. Should I be concerned? What are my options?

Dirt Diggler

HDRams' Mark Wahlberg
Reaction score
What tires/size did you order?
I'm not brv10 but I can recommend a tire if you're looking. When my 1500 was delivered I switched to KO2's but killed them in 25k miles so I switched back to the OEM Falken AT3W's. I should have left the AT3W's on from the get-go, they're fantastic. As soon as the new 3500 is delivered next month it'll be going in for AT3W's, too. I've had no issues with deep snow, heavy rain or deep mud. I pulled a trailer full of quads through one hell of a mud hole leaving my last quad race while other guys were getting chained up by the dozer and yanked out.

Cummins0867

Reaction score
I'm not brv10 but I can recommend a tire if you're looking. When my 1500 was delivered I switched to KO2's but killed them in 25k miles so I switched back to the OEM Falken AT3W's. I should have left the AT3W's on from the get-go, they're fantastic. As soon as the new 3500 is delivered next month it'll be going in for AT3W's, too. I've had no issues with deep snow, heavy rain or deep mud. I pulled a trailer full of quads through one hell of a mud hole leaving my last quad race while other guys were getting chained up by the dozer and yanked out.
That's exactly what I was going to recommend if they make them in a truck tire size. I have them on my 2020 JGC Trailhawk.....and I can go anywhere....I absolutely love the Falken Wildpeak AT3W....3 peak mountain snowflake....is the only way to go for winter/snow tires. I have them on Rubicon wheels in size 265-65-17.....same size outer diameter and width as the stock 265-60-18's.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_4830.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_4830.jpg
    420.8 KB · Views: 35

agtcovert

Reaction score
My Laramie is currently at the body vendor I'm told, so I guess I'm actually in JB now. Was told yesterday it was in storage waiting to be shipped, but whatever I'm just happy it's built!
Ordered my snow tires today, I will have a fresh set of Firestones for sale
Can you get buyers for them? Serious question. I'm having my stocks taken off next week. Can't get much credit for them at any tire place.

Last edited:

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
That's exactly what I was going to recommend if they make them in a truck tire size. I have them on my 2020 JGC Trailhawk.....and I can go anywhere....I absolutely love the Falken Wildpeak AT3W....3 peak mountain snowflake....is the only way to go for winter/snow tires. I have them on Rubicon wheels in size 265-65-17.....same size outer diameter and width as the stock 265-60-18's.
I am getting true snow tires for winter, Nokian Hakapelletiias or however you spell it.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
If it's any consolation, every delivered HD has been way under the estimate given for time on the truck to dealer run, virtually every 3 day trip has been 2-3 hours and so on. Now the RR on the other hand, we need us some of those Bullet trains here!

Users who are viewing this thread