Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

DougB

Reaction score
The date code on my window sticker changed yet again. We know it's not the build date. Perhaps a dealer invoice date or storage checkpoint? Instinct tells me "-3" is some sort of exception (reschedule or delay, etc.).

Here's the sticker: https://www.ramtrucks.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=3C6UR5GL4NG160199

View attachment 24161
Have your statuses changed at all along with these date changes?

Maybe it's in inspection and each time they find something that needs correcting they have to change the date? Just wild arse guessing here.

neophyteguy

Reaction score
I’m a Hemi…
I received my window sticker.
So I assume it’s built, not showing shipped yet.
Bighorn, hemi, regular cab
Sport appearance,4.10,spray in bed liner.
Ordered September 9th.
Went D1 pretty quick.
Looks like base price increased 800.00
I ordered a limited , 6.4, level 1 with sunriOof the same day. I got the build sheet like 7-9 days ago and still don’t have a window sticker yet. Cool they were both ordered the same day, but thought my window sticker would’ve popped by now. Do you have a build sheet yet. If so, when did it show up? Thanks....

RubiRam392

Jackass 4th grade bully
Reaction score
Those look awesome!! I have my 37”s already sitting at work as well as an AEV ProCal to adjust the TPMS and Speedometer calibration. I’m going to force those 37s to fit without a lift for right now. Some heat gun work to the fender liners and some fine sawzall skills will definitely be coming into play.

Canman89

Reaction score
Those look awesome!! I have my 37”s already sitting at work as well as an AEV ProCal to adjust the TPMS and Speedometer calibration. I’m going to force those 37s to fit without a lift for right now. Some heat gun work to the fender liners and some fine sawzall skills will definitely be coming into play.
I’m sure it’ll be fine for a bit, maybe go easy on the bumps while turning. I’ve always hated having to saw on a brand new truck lol

RubiRam392

Jackass 4th grade bully
Reaction score
I’m sure it’ll be fine for a bit, maybe go easy on the bumps while turning. I’ve always hated having to saw in a brand new truck lol
Yeah it’s pretty rough sometimes. The first cut always hurts the worst! I honestly doubt I’ll have to do much cutting if any at all. Mostly banging on pinchwelds and folding them a bit.

BcMac23

Reaction score
Anybody know if the class v hitch comes with a 2" adapter?

Marley

Reaction score
I ordered a limited , 6.4, level 1 with sunriOof the same day. I got the build sheet like 7-9 days ago and still don’t have a window sticker yet. Cool they were both ordered the same day, but thought my window sticker would’ve popped by now. Do you have a build sheet yet. If so, when did it show up? Thanks....

No build sheet.
I’m only seeing the window sticker.
I’ll see what the next few days brings.
I’ll call my dealer tomorrow and see if what status it’s in.
Hopefully being shipped to Pittsburgh.

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
No build sheet.
I’m only seeing the window sticker.
I’ll see what the next few days brings.
I’ll call my dealer tomorrow and see if what status it’s in.
Hopefully being shipped to Pittsburgh.
Someone mentioned before that on the weekends sometimes you’ll only see the window sticker. The build sheet will load Monday.

Canman89

Reaction score
I went with those same tires they look awesome. Are you going to remove the tires from the wheels when your truck shows up to have the Tpms installed or did you install some already?
Already installed a set. Still undecided if I want to sell the stock wheels and tires yet

Reaction score
Been scouring this thread for anyone who has inside track info to the build status. Ordered '22 3500 CC SRW on 7/3/21. Got VIN 3C63R3JL6NG119422 from the dealer but no other communication; not very good at updating status. Can anyone help with the status? If so, is there a public access point so I can check it myself?

Appreciate any help!

Thanks

rhg84

Reaction score
Well picked up my 7/1 order Saturday. Was supposed to a night edition but I would be lying if I said the chrome doesn't look good. Never heard back on what the "fix" for the recall was so who knows about that.

Attachments

• 2021-10-24.jpg
    2021-10-24.jpg
    724 KB · Views: 184
  • 2021-10-24 (1).jpg
    2021-10-24 (1).jpg
    835.2 KB · Views: 184
  • 20211024_130804.jpg
    20211024_130804.jpg
    460.8 KB · Views: 182

Users who are viewing this thread