Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

DeepH20Driller

Reaction score
I hear you. Ordered mine 6/29

If Sandi told you your truck is scheduled to be built the week of 11/21 and you’re being informed by both Ramchat and an inside source that you’re currently in D status then that sounds normal to me. You’re a month away from when your truck is scheduled to be built. You should be in D status at this point. D is firm schedule with an estimated build date assigned. It doesn’t sound like anyone is lying to you from what I read on your post. I’m not trying to defend anyone, or call you out, just sounds completely normal to me and probably aligns with just about every truck being ordered currently? Maybe I’m missing something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she is seeing a scheduled build date, then other people should be able to see the date. Nothing normal about it.

MegaStro

Reaction score
I hear you. Ordered mine 6/29

If Sandi told you your truck is scheduled to be built the week of 11/21 and you’re being informed by both Ramchat and an inside source that you’re currently in D status then that sounds normal to me. You’re a month away from when your truck is scheduled to be built. You should be in D status at this point. D is firm schedule with an estimated build date assigned. It doesn’t sound like anyone is lying to you from what I read on your post. I’m not trying to defend anyone, or call you out, just sounds completely normal to me and probably aligns with just about every truck being ordered currently? Maybe I’m missing something?

I was thinking the same thing but some folks confuse their months HA!

gpattikjr

Reaction score
Since the power fold power adjustable tow mirrors are not available on the laramie. Does the the power adjustable manual fold tow mirrors have the cameras for 360 or surround view? Trying to get most of what i want.Screenshot_20211022-123423.png

Coonhound

Reaction score
Well damn, got an email about an hour ago telling me truck was in with pictures attached and I was all excited. Unfortnately it didnt come with night edition. I went through my emails and I had Sandi add snow chief package and I didn't notice she removed night edition at that time. Big screw up on both sides. So now i dont know what to do.
Similar thing happened to me. I told my salesman in the beginning that a really good sound system was important to me. I expected it was going to come with the Alpine system. Wrong. After the order was placed and everything I went over all the paperwork and realized that it didn't say anything about sound system. It concerned me so I asked and he said that it didn't get added. Super disappointing and he said there was nothing they could do to change it.

ACEd

Reaction score
Well damn, got an email about an hour ago telling me truck was in with pictures attached and I was all excited. Unfortnately it didnt come with night edition. I went through my emails and I had Sandi add snow chief package and I didn't notice she removed night edition at that time. Big screw up on both sides. So now i dont know what to do.
Post picture and specs - maybe someone here will take it off your hands and you can reorder - unless its a Laramie which is supposedly no longer available in Night Edition.
May be when she edited the order to add Snowchief it updated to then current limitation on Night Edition (??) - I double checked my POC when I updated to add Tow Mode Camera because when I did build it was supposedly not available with another pkg, but mine was all ok - everything there.

gpattikjr

Reaction score
Post picture and specs - maybe someone here will take it off your hands and you can reorder - unless its a Laramie which is supposedly no longer available in Night Edition.
May be when she edited the order to add Snowchief it updated to then current limitation on Night Edition (??) - I double checked my POC when I updated to add Tow Mode Camera because when I did build it was supposedly not available with another pkg, but mine was all ok - everything there.
Adding snow chief removes NE, at least for me it did. Conflict with the tires.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
If she is seeing a scheduled build date, then other people should be able to see the date. Nothing normal about it.

That’s not how it works.

You might want to go back and read this thread from the beginning. Sandi is providing you the most current information she has available, as is Ram Chat. The dealer can see more info than Ram Chat can. It’s been that way with every single truck ordered. Currently 488 trucks on the tracking sheet and I’ll bet if you talk to each person who ordered it, you’ll get a similar story. Occasionally you get lucky with someone who has access to better info but that’s been the norm. Certainly frustrating and not the best scenario but it is, what It is at this point. You aren’t the first and you won’t be the last.

If you have not yet done so, you might want to go back and read this thread from the beginning. It is extremely enlightening.

ACEd

Reaction score
I’ve been at this since 6/21. I’m aware of RamChat’s sketchiness! Thanks for reply tho. My agitation is more towards Mark Dodge for lying for no reason. If there’s no update, then don’t lie to me.

Lie is a strong word - I doubt they would intentionally lie to you - more likely the schedule changed - lots of that going on - trucks moving backwards from D1 to D etc. My dealer told me not to believe any scheduling info until it hits K status and even then Rail and Trucking schedules can get scrambled
And there have been examples of trucks being ahead of scheduled dates (though precious few).
Hope your truck is moving forward. Mine seems to be stuck.
Best, Ed

ACEd

Reaction score
Since the power fold power adjustable tow mirrors are not available on the laramie. Does the the power adjustable manual fold tow mirrors have the cameras for 360 or surround view? Trying to get most of what i want.View attachment 24011
Ask your dealer what is in the various pkg - he should have access to current pkg data - mine sent me screen shot what was in the then current pkg that were available - it seems to be a moving target and only listing I had available on Build at the time was 2021 which was not the same

AF_Hemi

Reaction score
After an excellent new message on here this morning and my 4th grade bully check in with my sales guy, my truck is in paint as of right now! Yahoo!
Power Wagon ordered 7/17
level 2 with nav and harman kardon stereo
Congrats! Told ya it'd be soon!

Werkerb

Reaction score
23 travel days approximately once it gets on a train.
Thank you sir. Give me an idea of when to hope for. Also thanks for getting us all the information you do. It has made things a lot clearer for us that don’t have the access to check on our own.

ACEd

Reaction score
2 days shy of 4 months, it’s arrived. Came in pretty much when the dealer said it would. October/November. Hopefully everyone else gets theirs soon!

My wife hoisted the white flag on her 392 wrangler. Ordered same day 6/24 and was told this week, it’s getting switched to a 2022. Production on 22’s not expected to start till Dec 5th.
Why did you put black wheels on my truck - Love it - Best, Ed

Riddick

Reaction score

There have been several members on here who have went from D1 to D, this very well could of happened to you. Before coming on here and calling someone a liar I would advise calling Sandi back and asking her to check again if you are that concerned over your build date. Just about everyone has posted their dates have changed and we all know they will change. However, when they do everyone freaks out and complains about it.

jtogden05

Reaction score
There's a bunch of versions...one newer than the next. Must be some small improvements along the way. I ordered one for my truck that will hopefully arrive someday.

Mopar 82215842AH​

I would just want to make sure that it looked like what they install from the factory. I hate the idea of something so simple like that looking like an afterthought

rhg84

Reaction score

I spoke to Aaron, he wasnt too optimistic about a decent timeline to reorder. Not a fan of the wheels for sure but I can deal with the rest of the chrome. I love the look of the painted bumpers but i've seen a few comments on here about it not holding up well to rocks on the road so i'm just going to bite the bullet and keep it.

Users who are viewing this thread