Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

MegaStro

Reaction score
He told me when it went to D1 and got the estimated shipping date. Not sure if he doesn’t know or just doesn’t want to check.
I got mine at invoice but of course seeing all the people who are getting theirs at 5% below invoice at Mark dodge I kinda wish I’d known about them. Even having to go from Michigan to Louisiana I’d have still saved thousands.
I have the same situation. Went to D1 and got an estimated ship date but no estimated build date? I was like WTH? How can you tell me when it will ship if you cannot tell me when it will be built. Its one of those "OZ" things behind the scenes I guess.

Msl14

Reaction score
That same thing happened to me several times when calling Ram Chat. Person 1 tells you they can't find anything, congratulations on your purchase. Person 2 tells you to hang on while they look at this or that and after awhile, tells you they really don't have much info but your order has been received (basically in D status). I've decided it comes to how experienced and trained the person is and how motivated they are to get you a better answer than "I can't find anything", which of course strikes the fear in you that maybe your paperwork was lost or something. By the way, you tend to get more informed people during the week. It's like the weekend people are just people sitting around the house answering calls as a side gig.
Yeah I’m really hoping there’s no issue with my order but both times I called were during the week and both people I spoke with and gave my vin number too said that vin is not in there system and have no info about it at all.

ACEd

Reaction score
Is it the same as what they install at the factory?
I believe it is - but there are apparently 3 different variations depending on year and truck model (1500s vs HD). I bought and installed on 2015 2500 Limited and loved it. Removed for reuse but researched for 2022 and different Mopar part number - Just Ordered on new truck which is currently JS - but I cant see why it would be different vs current Mopar part number step.

Last edited:

ACEd

Reaction score
Got my email from cryptosticker this morning that says my build sheet and monroney sticker are "found" however when I click on the window sticker it still says nothing found for this VIN. Any insight? Glitch? Shipped? Sitting?? Spin the wheel for your answer???
Similar experience - Build sheet has been there a couple of days and "found" in blue and comes up but Sticker shows found in purple and does not come up

ACEd

Reaction score
You diesel guys and these power folding mirrors lol. I better see y'all on the highway flapping them to go faster or something, indeed a build fetish I keep seeing .
I generally fold when parking - have seen wide mirrors ripped off parallel parking on narrow streets and with narrow spaces in parking lot it makes me feel more comfortable - with memory, they are back at ready with touch of button

lovmoney69

Reaction score
Similar experience - Build sheet has been there a couple of days and "found" in blue and comes up but Sticker shows found in purple and does not come up
Curtis exactly what that means....

Werkerb

Reaction score
Truck is now in the stage prior to being released by the plant with an estimated ship date of 11-02. Anybody have an idea approximately how long it should take to get to Virginia Beach, VA?

Users who are viewing this thread