Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

sfort

Reaction score
For anybody curious about where there truck goes after it leaves the plant or to have accessories installed, look up Vascor Limited.
I think, if I am not mistaken, Vascor is just a logistics company.

99Cummins

Reaction score
and? I ordered about the same thing and the build sheet and window sticker just showed up late last week.
This was in response to the comment about Limiteds being built before the lower trim levels. Doesn't seem to be true in my case. Happy for you that you're seeing progress on yours.

sfort

Reaction score
My spray in bedliner was done at Vascor.

Last week, my VIN tracker was showing it going to Vascor. This week it is Utilimaster. I guess it is like everything else and can change.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Last week, my VIN tracker was showing it going to Vascor. This week it is Utilimaster. I guess it is like everything else and can change.
Utilimaster, for an upfit?

ACEd

Reaction score
Is it clear to anyone why Ram doesn't move that capacity in house? It seems they would have enough volume and consistency in their demand they could do it themselves. Vascor is obviously makes a margin on their services which Ram would certainly prefer was on their books.
Its probably a combination of things including cost of equipment / space / labor availability plus lining is probably hazmat and relatively low $ benefit even if they had equipment.

MegaStro

Reaction score
Still a mystery. Pulled up the sheet from yesterday and then todays.

Attachments

• BuildSheetServlet (8).pdf
    1.2 KB · Views: 71
  • BuildSheetServlet (5).pdf
    1.2 KB · Views: 45

LimitedLonghorn

Reaction score
Can someone remind me of the route from Saltillo to Mark Dodge? Can't seem to find the post but from recollection, it was something like 10-12 days from Saltillo to Louisiana then another 1-2 weeks from train yard to dealer's lot depending on driver availability. Renae said to check back 10/26 (sticker posted 10/15).

DougB

Reaction score

lovmoney69

Reaction score

mwalsh9152

Reaction score
Can someone remind me of the route from Saltillo to Mark Dodge? Can't seem to find the post but from recollection, it was something like 10-12 days from Saltillo to Louisiana then another 1-2 weeks from train yard to dealer's lot depending on driver availability. Renae said to check back 10/26 (sticker posted 10/15).
My truck was built June 1 or 2 and I got a call from Aaron at Mark Dodge that it arrived at the dealer the evening of 6/14.

lovmoney69

Reaction score
I'd be more than surprised if that were true since my updated POC last Friday still has me at D status.
Worth a shot to ask brv10 to run it for you and see. Seems they kicked things into high gear this week.

Users who are viewing this thread