Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

mtbgordon

Reaction score
Just looked up vin on build sheet site and it said opps try later. Is this a good thing or site down thing??
Getting that as well. Was: No records found corresponding to the VIN provided now it is: Unable to fetch required information. Please contact System Administrator. Hoping that is a good thing HAHA!

Apaschke82

Reaction score
Getting that as well. Was: No records found corresponding to the VIN provided now it is: Unable to fetch required information. Please contact System Administrator. Hoping that is a good thing HAHA!
From the sounds of it it’s a good thing. I’m at No records found myself.

BcMac23

Reaction score
My est ship date is supposed to be the 21st, dealer and ram chat have given no insight... brv10 could I get an insiders scoop? Vin is 3C6UR5FJ7NG102331

tnpete

Reaction score
Guess I'm an odd ball on my build. Sort of hope mine does not get here before Dec at the earliest. But if it shows up before then, I guess I can suffer though getting it early.

jort2750

Reaction score
97 days since my order and still in D status. Glad to see people getting their trucks, just crazy how a lot of the June and July orders haven't seen any progress. Checking this forum just makes the wait even worse lol.

Ordered 7/14: 22 RAM Laramie 3500 SRW HO Cummins, Bright White, Night Edition, Level B, Power Deployable Running Boards, RamBoxes, 12 inch Screen
VIN: 3C63R3EL5NG121544

Jake L

Reaction score
Guess I'm an odd ball on my build. Sort of hope mine does not get here before Dec at the earliest. But if it shows up before then, I guess I can suffer though getting it early.

I need mine picked up before January 4th otherwise i could make it work for longer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MegaStro

Reaction score
I just tried it and got the same thing with your VIN.....Yes that's what I think to....they're working on it now....Are you in D1?
I was in D1 and when I went to look for build sheet this morning I got the "Unable to fetch required information. Please contact System Administrator " response. Hopefully you are on to something about this being a "secret" indicator of better things to come.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
You are still D1

Users who are viewing this thread