Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
"DETROIT -- U.S. safety regulators are investigating fuel pump failures in more than 600,000 diesel Ram trucks that could cause the engines to stall or lose power.

The probe covers Ram 2500, 3500, 4500 and 5500 heavy-duty trucks with 6.7-liter Cummins turbodiesel engines.

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says in documents posted on its website Monday that it received 22 complaints and two field reports of engines stalling due to high-pressure fuel pumps failing."

This is not related to the stop sale issue with the grid heater relay problem and is not on topic for this thread.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I got my window sticker this morning and ram chat verified I’m in the shipping stage. Of course they have no dealer ETA at this time. I wonder which if any of us zone 42 people are on the same train
You will be on UP and CSX trains.

lovmoney69

Reaction score
When trying to look up my build sheet in hopes my truck is being built I've gotten the same messages for 2 days now that I've never seen before. Wonder if that means it's being built???? My build date was 10/11. The message says "unable to fetch required information". Any thoughts?

Cummins0867

Reaction score
When trying to look up my build sheet in hopes my truck is being built I've gotten the same messages for 2 days now that I've never seen before. Wonder if that means it's being built???? My build date was 10/11. The message says "unable to fetch required information". Any thoughts?
I just tried it and got the same thing with your VIN.....Yes that's what I think to....they're working on it now....Are you in D1?

Jake L

Reaction score
[mention]brv10 [/mention] any luck with our train movin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thompsre08

Reaction score
I got the same response on mine this morning as well. I think we are in the same boat. We should hopefully see a build sheet any day.

Users who are viewing this thread