Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Apaschke82

Reaction score
Very possible, once a railcar is assigned with the dates we will know for sure, still the same route.
Right on. I haven’t gotten any updates from my dealer since he told me that I had a ship date assigned but I didn’t see a production date or anything on the poc sheet he showed me with the ship date.

tnpete

Reaction score
Right on. I haven’t gotten any updates from my dealer since he told me that I had a ship date assigned but I didn’t see a production date or anything on the poc sheet he showed me with the ship date.
I got a build date, but no ship date. Guess its one for this truck and the other for that truck.

Apaschke82

Reaction score
I got a build date, but no ship date. Guess its one for this truck and the other for that truck.
My dealer told me mine would probably be built in the next couple weeks when he sent me this. But of course it’s an estimate so I’m not holding my breath til he tells me either it’s being built, is built, or has shipped.

Attachments

• 6503B332-FB78-487E-A254-EE9679ACD329.png
    6503B332-FB78-487E-A254-EE9679ACD329.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 144

rmzachar

Reaction score
My dealer told me mine would probably be built in the next couple weeks when he sent me this. But of course it’s an estimate so I’m not holding my breath til he tells me either it’s being built, is built, or has shipped.
Same ship date and time as mine down to the minute.

tnpete

Reaction score
Last I checked with a FCA employee we know who looked it up, it had a 11/1 build date.
Mine shows 11/6 build. Expect thats close unless they shut down again. Or one of the parts gets lost. But then again the last 6 of my vin may well be good numbers to play somewhere. 163053 If it hits the 11/6 date.

Last edited:

RMA78

Reaction score
I ordered a 2500 Lonestar on 9/22/21 based on the packages online at that time I ordered a level A package. My order was accepted and I received a VIN two days later. Fast forward and the 2022's are posted to build on ramtrucks.com and the new package is named level 1 and has different options than the level A package. Any ideas on if my truck will be built as I ordered it or with the new package level 1?
Thanks.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I ordered a 2500 Lonestar on 9/22/21 based on the packages online at that time I ordered a level A package. My order was accepted and I received a VIN two days later. Fast forward and the 2022's are posted to build on ramtrucks.com and the new package is named level 1 and has different options than the level A package. Any ideas on if my truck will be built as I ordered it or with the new package level 1?
Thanks.
You are in the gray zone, ask your dealer and see what they say.

CJTEX

Just came here to flex
Reaction score
Truck arrived at Mark Dodge today. 6/14 order w/Sandi. Limited level 1, 6.7l HO, Patriot Blue, no sunroof, no air suspension, The running boards were a dealer boo boo. I ordered it with the default fold ups, but it got ordered with wheel-wheel chromes. It’s all good, we all make mistakes. The price and customer service have made this a great experience.
View attachment 23516View attachment 23517

View attachment 23518
Did you ask them to leave the interior wrapped up? And what other pre-sale checks / timeline did they give you until they release the tuck to you? Just curious as I'll be coming out of state in a few months to pick up my power wagon.

FallsguyB

Reaction score
Did you ask them to leave the interior wrapped up? And what other pre-sale checks / timeline did they give you until they release the tuck to you? Just curious as I'll be coming out of state in a few months to pick up my power wagon.
I didn’t ask ‘em to keep it wrapped. Im flying in from Oregon to drive it home. They said it would be ready by the time I got there, so not long.

Users who are viewing this thread