Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

drmiller2

Reaction score
Not yet. I will call him back the end of this week and see if he can get any information why it went into storage. I hope it’s nothing major.
Yes no doubt, i ordered mine 7/31 with no electronics at all other that 8.4 display hoping for no hold ups on mine. Just a standard 22 Tradesman 2500. Just for the simple fact of hoping to get it sooner

JohnWedell

Reaction score
Since my truck is in JS is it possible it was body damaged. If so does anyone know if repairs are needed are they allowed to bondo it for repair.

RAM_Dad

Reaction score
Since my truck is in JS is it possible it was body damaged. If so does anyone know if repairs are needed are they allowed to bondo it for repair.
JS is most likely because of chip shortage. Stored until chips are available to finalize your truck.

BrentD86

Reaction score
JS is most likely because of chip shortage. Stored until chips are available to finalize your truck.
Agreed this makes the most sense. I would like to think they would not bondo a new vehicle while still at the factory to then sell as new. I would expect them to replace whatever body panel was damaged.

b307a1

Reaction score
It looks like all of the trucks that so far have a build sheet have been put into JS status. So, they all have an issue of some sort whether it be production or transportation related.
@22Tradesman's window sticker just appeared so what ever was holding his back has been corrected. We should see movement on the rest soon.

Last edited:

RubiRam392

Jackass 4th grade bully
Reaction score
Have one in my ecodiesel. Hated it at first but got used to it,b it's not terrible. Would be really crappy for plowing snow though.
Yeah once you get used to it they aren’t terrible. Just remember it’s not the volume knob. They aren’t supposed to be able to turn unless you’re completely stopped with the brake pedal depressed. Mine will do it at any speed I found out.

drmiller2

Reaction score
Anyone have any insight to why everyone keeps saying they are not in production of the 2022 Rams 2500/3500 and yet dealer window stickers keep popping up? I feel like it would be nice to hear of any movement towards the ultimate goal here. This window sticker said truck was manufactured on 8/19

Attachments

• 202 Ram 2500 windowsticker.pdf
    74.5 KB · Views: 65

agtcovert

Reaction score
Anyone have any insight to why everyone keeps saying they are not in production of the 2022 Rams 2500/3500 and yet dealer window stickers keep popping up? I feel like it would be nice to hear of any movement towards the ultimate goal here. This window sticker said truck was manufactured on 8/19
Because there really isn't any great source of information. We have at least one forum member who is the most in-the-know I think, but cannot share a lot of details due to confidentiality. Ramchat seems to be worthless, if there's a window sticker, 2022's are obviously in production. There is just a ton of uncertainty with shipping delays/chip shortages mixed with this group who are really excited to get our builds. I wish there was a way to get better status, but a lot of us ordered from someone who we don't want to bother because it would be overwhelming.

Me -- I'm hoping before 2022 actually rolls around. Guess we'll see.

drmiller2

Reaction score
Because there really isn't any great source of information. We have at least one forum member who is the most in-the-know I think, but cannot share a lot of details due to confidentiality. Ramchat seems to be worthless, if there's a window sticker, 2022's are obviously in production. There is just a ton of uncertainty with shipping delays/chip shortages mixed with this group who are really excited to get our builds. I wish there was a way to get better status, but a lot of us ordered from someone who we don't want to bother because it would be overwhelming.

Me -- I'm hoping before 2022 actually rolls around. Guess we'll see.
Yes Ram chat is a waste of salary for FCA. Its unreal how scripted they are in reaponses. I was told 8 to 12 in a perfect world but more so 12 to 16 in a "Rona" world. Which is fine i just wish there was a little clarity in it all. But we all know thats wishful thinking!

Jns transport

Reaction score
Where can I look up my window sticker?

kennelpj

Reaction score
Yes Ram chat is a waste of salary for FCA. Its unreal how scripted they are in reaponses. I was told 8 to 12 in a perfect world but more so 12 to 16 in a "Rona" world. Which is fine i just wish there was a little clarity in it all. But we all know thats wishful thinking!
Pretty sure RAM chat is not a real person. Its likely a bot, that's why all the answers are scripted.

Riddick

Reaction score
Would it be possible for a mod to edit the first post so it includes: links for build sheets, window stickers, and the google Excel spreadsheet? I keep seeing posts asking for these, maybe if they were in the first post it would help clean up the thread a little.

Users who are viewing this thread