Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 RAM Issues

TimberWolf958

Reaction score
Looking for some help with issues I am having on my 2014 RAM 2500 6.4 HEMI Tradesman. The 4 wheel drive is not working and I am getting all kinds of codes, some pointing to the ECM, some for the PCM, some for the BCM and some for the TCM. The following codes are some of them. U0403, C1464, C147B, B16BF, B16E7, B16B7 and P0174 & P0171. At this point I'm just not sure where to start. Any help would be very apricated !

Grey

Reaction score
Well that is a list, I'd start with clearing all the codes and doing a reset on the computer. Check grounds, connections etc. Might be well worth the money find someone who knows the system. If you are a hard core hands on guy, get a service manual. Little luck some of the others around here might have some experience on what you need. Wouldn't panic one two sensors or connections can send a whole cascade of codes. Might not be so bad. Grab some contact cleaner and spray the connections as you go thru to clean up contacts. Keep us posted.

TimberWolf958

Reaction score
Thank you for your reply. This has been going on since early November. I have scanned the codes and erased the codes multiple times and they come right back as soon as I run the truck. I have checked several connections so far, but with so many codes and so many areas of possible problems it's hard to know where to look next.

Users who are viewing this thread