Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New profile posts

Hello Jimmy, Do you know where i can source radio upgrade harnesses?, i.e for 8.4 & 12" upgrades in 1500's
Good morning! I'm getting the "service steering directed headlights" notification on the dash. Is there a simple fix? Uconnect shows it is shut off and will not allow it to be turned on. TIA
Here is another option for you, he is in CA. I used him a year and a half ago and was quite happy with my end result.
The Law Offices of William R. McGee
A Professional Law Corporation
California's Largest Lemon Law Firm
1-800-225-3666
Reactions: CaptainMike
CaptainMike
CaptainMike
Thank you so much! I have zero faith in the long term reliability of this truck, and less faith that Stellantis/RAM will ever find an acceptable solution.
Brutal_HO
Brutal_HO
Not sure if you're aware, but you're using profile post which is publicly visible. If you want to Private Message, you need to "Start Conversation" by hovering over the members name.

View attachment 66981
2022 ram 2500 auto regen every 250 miles or so. Burning through expensive diesel and molar def like it’s water. No cel. This can’t be normal. Had 3 other ram diesels this never happened. What should I do?
I have a 2014 Ram 3500 that had the old drag link “welded” recall. What is my best route to have the new ”replacement” recall done on my truck?
Hey , I see ur Canadian as well and just wondering if you received that Customer Satisfaction Notice A90 in the mail yet ....Thanks
The gray ghost still running strong. '01 Dodge may be the best machine I have ever owned.
ETX Ram
ETX Ram
Know what you mean. My Gray Ghost was an '05 3500 5.9 CTD single cab flatbed 4x4 with 6 spd manual. REALLY miss that one. Unbelievably dependable workhorse for 13 years. Hope you keep yours....
I have a 2020 3500 duelly 6.7. 4wd it has factory air bags. I getting a message to service air suspension system immediately. how serious is this . I just picked up 34 ft enclosed gn and gotta head for St George Utah
Hello Jimmy, I have just bought a ram built to serve edition, equipped with 8.4 uconnect 5, what are the parts needed for a 12 inch screen swap. Thanks
Are you looking for 35" tires? Do you want to swap out your OEM wheels? I have Cooper discoverer AT3xl only 1200 miles on OEM rims 2022 Power wagon
Can a 2016 Dodge Ram 2500 heater core be flushed or does it need to be replaced?
J
JamoWagon
I am also curious to the answer to this. I have a 2017 2500 PW. Cab heat is cool. Motor was just rebuilt, all new coolant, coolant level is good and thermostat appears to be open as it should.
Hello I hope you can help me, I have a Ram Laramie 3500 High Output year 2022, I have a year with my truck, and it's doing regen almost every day, I have 9,450 miles on my truck, I use this truck every day to go to work, about 40 miles back and forth, I noticed a lot of people with this year of ram diesel trucks have the same problem with the regen, can you explain what is going on??
Reactions: CFE
RamCares
RamCares
Hi,
Please send us a private message to further discuss your concerns.
Sylvia
Ram Cares
Hello. I am looking at a 2020 Mega 3500 with the 4.10 gears. It will be used towing my 5th wheel. Most of the time though unloaded daily driver. Wanted to ask what your Avg. mileage is. In looking it seems to be around 15 or so. Any input is appreciated. It has 17" Aluminum Wheels with std tire sizing.
Thanks
Gordon-4606893142674316459.jpg
Reactions: gimmie11s
gimmie11s
gimmie11s
I went with the weather tech
G Mcpherson
G Mcpherson
They look Good. I'll have to look at some pics of your truck. I have been using Duraflaps on my other trucks. Price is much better on these.
C
CFE
I have a long bed CC w/ 4:10 and the HO - I average 16.5-17.5 most of the time and 18+ on the highway. Towing obviously brings it down.

Has anyone installed one of these? 13.6” Android 12 Vertical Screen Navigation Radio for Dodge Ram 2019- 2022, from Phoenix automotive 1698099846998.png

usernamechecksout
usernamechecksout
I'm interested in this too. But looking at the Facebook page for these, it seems to be hit or miss on the truck functions still working or now.