Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Z flash on 2022-2023 HD trucks

Eli77657

Reaction score
Has anyone used the Z flash on 2022 or 2023 2500? I’m fixin to order one for myself want to know if it still works their website only lists till 2021

mountainears

Reaction score
Looks like maybe light flashing? If you have the factory VSIM or add it you can activate the wig wag feature. Not all the combos they are offering but it’s factory :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eli77657

Reaction score
Looks like maybe light flashing? If you have the factory VSIM or add it you can activate the wig wag feature. Not all the combos they are offering but it’s factory :)

I already ordered it and my plan is to find out if it works adding it to the long list of parts

I like this because we can do custom (and hardwire it to the aux buttons )

el_barto

Reaction score
What does it do / used for?

I have one for my 2019; relatively easy way to adjust tire diameter to correct the speedometer, adjust TPMS threshold, prevent fog lights from dropping out when turn on high beams, etc. You can do these things with a computer and alfaOBD too but this is a bit easier for beginners/no computer needed.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
I would get the bypass cabe that plugs in to the can bus over the SGW bypass module so you dont have to pull the dash apart

Eli77657

Reaction score
I would get the bypass cabe that plugs in to the can bus over the SGW bypass module so you dont have to pull the dash apart

Where can I get that ? Care to share some links? I already ordered the SGW bypass Module but I’d rather not have to break everything when I go to the dealership for service

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Where can I get that ? Care to share some links? I already ordered the SGW bypass Module but I’d rather not have to break everything when I go to the dealership for service

Eli77657

Reaction score

That’s out of stock any alternatives

KEXC

Reaction score
Has anyone used the Z flash on 2022 or 2023 2500? I’m fixin to order one for myself want to know if it still works their website only lists till 2021
I am currently in the process of getting this thing to work, I have a ram 3500 2022 with the 12” touchscreen and my issue is that when I plug the obd2 port in my stereo/radio it glitches every 5 seconds or so. Also, it does not come with any light patterns, you need to plug it into a windows computer (Mac does not work). Still waiting to get it plugged into a computer but I’m a little worried about the glitching with the screen when plugged in. Btw this was installed by a professional.

Users who are viewing this thread