Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your gun is poop

Enve46

Reaction score
Finally got myself a steel frame. Local store was running a huge sale and I couldn't pass up the deal. Deal was so good, the wife said to do it and that'll be my Christmas present, God I love her

Walther Q4, trigger out the box is butter. Itching to get to the range

Attachments

• 69223035479__111DE13B-5D33-4FC8-A1F3-E1B4088005C7.jpg
    69223035479__111DE13B-5D33-4FC8-A1F3-E1B4088005C7.jpg
    877.7 KB · Views: 23

waveslayer

Reaction score
Finally got myself a steel frame. Local store was running a huge sale and I couldn't pass up the deal. Deal was so good, the wife said to do it and that'll be my Christmas present, God I love her

Walther Q4, trigger out the box is butter. Itching to get to the range
Love the Walther Q4, it's a great fun and an awesome trigger

McHenry2500

Reaction score
Hope your stockings are stuffed with cci quiet semi auto

View attachment 49089
Real question: what's the purpose of the wrap on that can?

I'm genuinely curious as I've been doing tons of research and getting my documentation together for my tax stamp/permits. Trying to learn everything I can before I drop the $$$ on the can(s) and accessories.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score

I'm genuinely curious as I've been doing tons of research and getting my documentation together for my tax stamp/permits. Trying to learn everything I can before I drop the $$$ on the can(s) and accessories.

Primary: Mirage reduction due to hot can (for long range)
Secondary: Skin and gear protection

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score

They get hot pretty quick. Quicker than a barrel, I’d say. Other than that they look cool and helps you not ding it up.

waveslayer

Reaction score

Heat shield per say. Send off several rounds quickly and you won't be able to touch it., plus the mirage is killer, like others have said

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

jsalbre

Reaction score
Are we expecting to need to hide the mirage from someone?

Users who are viewing this thread