Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your gun is poop

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I alternate carrying these two and like someone already said, I always carry my Benchmade.
9cee437ec02ffaa9c5a35e9060225327.jpg
687ca5c6ba2d372d48d2accb3b3f4fc1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Love my P365

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
How do you like the CZ? Lotta guys in my local club shoot them for IDPA/USPCA matches and I've read good things. Also, they bought out Colt last year so I expect that'll expand their lineup.
Cz makes quality stuff. I’ve not shot this one yet so it’s very stiff. Can’t wait to break it in.

I have small hands/thumbs and I struggle to reach the slide release without breaking grip on a cz but I still enjoy shooting them.

jebruns

Reaction score
How do you like the CZ? Lotta guys in my local club shoot them for IDPA/USPCA matches and I've read good things. Also, they bought out Colt last year so I expect that'll expand their lineup.
I have a CZ Shadow 2 Orange. Amazing competition gun and very fun to shoot. I has turned my Sig P320 X5 into a safe queen, and that is a pretty good gun too. I can see why it is the dominant gun in most national matches these days, especially since you can run it in the Production division. But I'd never use it as a carry gun. Trigger in SA mode is just way too light. You'd better be pointing down range before touching it.

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
At what round counts did you guys start having extraction issues? Or was it right off the bat?

I don’t have many rounds through it but if it’s feeding 835fps stuff I’m not expecting any problems.

This gun is brand new so I assume it’s the newest generation.

McHenry2500

Reaction score
At what round counts did you guys start having extraction issues? Or was it right off the bat?

I don’t have many rounds through it but if it’s feeding 835fps stuff I’m not expecting any problems.

This gun is brand new so I assume it’s the newest generation.
I'd say within the first 500 or so? This was with cheap bulk target ammo.

I've ready mostly good things about that model but my own first hand experience, I wasn't impressed.

Hope to pick up a new .22 PCC for IDPA macthes. Going through 200ish rounds of 9mm every other weekend is getting expensive.

@JC

Reaction score
How was the install?

My nephew has an early gen M&P-15.22 and I've noticed feed issues and extractor issues. I really want the pistol variant but these issues have kinda scared me away from it.
Super easy, takes a few minutes. I replaced mine when I bought it so I can't comment on how it ran out of the box.

Users who are viewing this thread